685 Prot Paladin LF raiding guild

Guild Recruitment
^
^
Dirty Mike and the Boyz 5/7M 10/10 H is currently recruiting, accepting ranged dps but highly prefer a mage/ele shaman/hunter, prot pally or warrior, and heals. Just because we don't have what you play listed doesn't mean we won't trial you. We are always looking for better players.

Raid Times - Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9pm est to 12am est

We have been around since the first tier of Cataclysm and have maintained a very high standard of progression while still having a relaxed almost casual raiding environment. Looking to recruit some decent players to round off an excellent core of players while we look to clear mythic modes.

For more info contact Bascombe (Bascombe#1570), Genetix (Genetics#1153) Nioen (Nioen#1176).
^
^
^
Hey Nickolonius,

I'm an officer of Peachy Keen, a competitive 20-man raiding guild on Stormreaver. We currently have an opening for a Prot Paladin in our raids. You can find out more information or fill out an application on our guild site www.peachykeenguild.com. Any questions can be answered by an officer (Bunniculla, Drorgar, Lumineux, Charish, Klavarnae, Pullo, or Frogson) in-game or in an email at pkleaders@gmail.com.

Raid Schedule:
7:00 to 11:30 PM CST Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Current Progress: 6/7M Highmaul, 3/10M Blackrock Foundry

Guild Past Accomplishments:
MoP: Heroic Garrosh Hellscream
MoP: Heroic Lei Shen
MoP: Heroic Sha of Fear
Realm First Challenge Conquerors: Gold
Cata: Heroic Madness of Deathwing
Cata: Heroic Ragnaros
Cata: Heroic Sinestra
WotLK: Heroic Lich King
WotLK: Death's Demise

You may also add my BattleTag: Ryan#1176
^
Unholy Trinity - Burning Blade 6/7M Highmaul 10/10H BRF (We are progressing on imp, 12% wipe chogall phase so it should die any day)

We currently only have ONE MT, so this is for a full time position.

Fill out an application at:
http://utreborn.enjin.com

Raid Times:
Tues - 8-12e
Wed - 8-12e
Thurs - 8-12e

You can contact me in game at Collizion#1346
Dirty Mike and the Boyz have been around since the first tier of Cataclysm and have maintained a very high standard of progression while having a relaxed almost casual raiding environment. Looking to recruit some decent players to round off an excellent core group to clear mythic difficulty.

Progression: 5/7M HM and 10/10H BRF

Recruiting: Ranged DPS, Prot warrior or pally, Healers

Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm-12am est

Contacts: Bascombe#1570, Nioen#1176, Notoriousthc#1506
Hi, first a little about our guild. We have been around awhile now on the realm Echo Isles. Although In the past we often took breaks on tiers we maintained top 500 kills on tiers we raided Firelands, DS, MSV, ect. Currently we have been taking a causal approach to this tier raiding a small number of hours a week with a unfilled roster and are 9/10 H 3/7 M. We are aiming to recruit a few missing roles in our roster and get back into the more hardcore scene.

What we expect:
Our number one expectation is attendance. We are looking for players who can show up for every raid and give notice when they have to miss. The roster we plan on progressing with from this point on is filled with some very skilled players. Most if not all parse very well. If you can not follow mechanics and produce above average button mashing this guild is not for you.

What we need:
1 Tank- Brew Master -> Blood DK= Prot Pally
1-2 Healers- Disc / Resto Shaman/ Resto Druid
2-3 Ranged Dps- Warlock / Ele Shaman / Boomkin / Hunter

We currently raid Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday 7-10 pst
Emalkay#1831 for more information or you are interested.
Hey, we're looking for a tank! If you're interested throw me a bnet add in game.

Annihilus is semi-hardcore guild located on Cenarius (PvE). We raid progression content at a relaxed yet focused pace in order to turn that effort into success.

CURRENTLY RECRUITING
* 1 Ele Shaman
* 1 Ranged DPS (Flexible on class)
* 1 TANK

PROGRESSION
2/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry
6/7 Mythic Highmaul
10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry
7/7 Heroic Highmaul
14/14 Heroic Siege of Orgrimmar (Finished tier US#105)
13/13 Heroic Throne of Thunder (Finished tier US#145)

SCHEDULE
Monday - Thursday: 6pm - 10pm Pacific (9pm - 1am Eastern)
* Generally clear in 1-2 nights (Tuesday/Wednesday) for farm content.

CONTACT

GM- Zillions#1522 / Skype: zzillions
Officer: Frostedmages- Frost#1404
^
^
^
Open to building a server first guild out of an existing guild?

My previous guild's raiding was lackluster as well. I stuck for the atmosphere and friends, but that all ended this week. So I'll ask if your'e open to building a team from the ground up to push server firsts and possibly US 100 next tier? I set goals high rather than low to reach high. I see no point raiding unless server firsts are a goal. I'm ambitious and look for equally ambitious people. I'll be starting cross-realm raiding as Heroic is flex tech, but as soon as I pick up enough everyone will transfer to Turalyon. That can be done whenever raiders can, but by the time the first night of Mythic raiding it must be done.

Times are EST and typical raid hours.

Sunday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (Optional)
Tuesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Wednesday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Thursday: 9:00 PM - 12:00 AM

I'm looking for officers and people with a similar desire and drive to back up that desire. If you're at all interested feel free to contact me at:

Battletag: Alsorin#1361
@Alsoriawow
alsoriawow@gmail.com

Guild post: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16542954249?page=1#0
^
^
^