WET Community Lounge 21

World’s End Tavern: Role-play and Fan Fiction
Prev 1 17 18 19 25 Next
03/18/2015 08:21 AMPosted by Seyl
its like pet battles but more abilities.

You left out the part where you're obligated to say your name before performing an attack. Every time.
And that repetitive battle music that tends to repeat every minute or so. Oh wait, no Pet Battles already have that. :P
03/18/2015 05:50 AMPosted by Cannibal
*throws some confetti*

Goodbye, childhood.

MERRY BIRFMAS!!!!!

Now everyone will treat you like some fairy waved a magical wand and made you adult.

I don't adult, I ate my fairy!

Adult advice I learned the hard way; don't buy curtains without a curtail rod when you have blinds. Apparently blinds aren't on curtain rods. Who knew?
*throws some confetti*

Goodbye, childhood.
It's a birthday, not "total amnesia day" :P
03/18/2015 09:59 AMPosted by Mortre
*throws some confetti*

Goodbye, childhood.

MERRY BIRFMAS!!!!!

Now everyone will treat you like some fairy waved a magical wand and made you adult.

I don't adult, I ate my fairy!

Adult advice I learned the hard way; don't buy curtains without a curtail rod when you have blinds. Apparently blinds aren't on curtain rods. Who knew?

...uhhh...h-wut?
03/18/2015 09:49 AMPosted by Vynathlon

You left out the part where you're obligated to say your name before performing an attack. Every time.
And that repetitive battle music that tends to repeat every minute or so. Oh wait, no Pet Battles already have that. :P

Exactly :)

Though I guess you could make pet battles more entertaining if you treat it like an anime battle.

Get really into it and shout out your attacks as you perform them and all that.

P.S - I am not responsible if your friends start calling you crazy.
<span class="truncated">...</span>

I have an addon that switches my pet battle music to pokemon music :D

DID SOMEONE SAY POKEMON!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOkvAEKUpAU
03/18/2015 08:21 AMPosted by Seyl
its like pet battles but more abilities.

that to.
Well... you can use the curtains as a blanket if you didn't buy the curtain rod!

03/18/2015 02:31 PMPosted by Mortre
DID SOMEONE SAY POKEMON!? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iOkvAEKUpAU
That was a pretty cool video. But I could only watch it for five minutes before my interest in pokemon ran out.

03/18/2015 02:31 PMPosted by Mortre
I have an addon that switches my pet battle music to pokemon music :D
I have a program on my computer that switches out pet battle music with better music. It's called iTunes.
03/18/2015 03:55 PMPosted by Vynathlon
It's called iTunes.

Ewwww iTunes. I only have it on my laptop just to manage my almost 9 year old iPod, which I only use cuz I am a cheapskate and can't justify buying a new MP3 player.

Also: Yay! New Culmination post! I may post more this week, but I am busy a bit and somewhat lazy.
I've fallen in love with Prot spec and I can't get up under the crushing weight of so many defensive CDs.
yay i got my webcam today. who wants to see my beautiful face?
03/18/2015 06:50 AMPosted by Urók
Happy Birthday! Turning 18?

17, so I guess not technically an adult, but I'm in that transition year where I have to start taking on responsibilities.

MERRY BIRFMAS!!!!!

Thank you! :D

03/18/2015 10:04 AMPosted by Brandbombe
It's a birthday, not "total amnesia day" :P

Yeah, I've never really celebrated birthdays though. My parents never made a big deal of it so I never did either. Still nice to spend it with some friends. I'll get some pictures up later.
happy burfday beans!
Yeah happy birthday Cannibal! And don't worry about age. Being an adult is overrated. I'm 21 right now, and I hate the taste of alcohol.
03/18/2015 09:27 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Yeah happy birthday Cannibal! And don't worry about age. Being an adult is overrated. I'm 21 right now, and I hate the taste of alcohol.

give me liquor and i will mix it with a few drinks. always taste good. and im 22.
03/18/2015 09:34 PMPosted by Dârak
03/18/2015 09:27 PMPosted by Vynathlon

give me liquor and i will mix it with a few drinks. always taste good. and im 22.
Most alcohol I've had always tastes it has some dilution of antibacterial soap. Except for beer. Beer tastes like liquefied bread.

Still I drink it. Just in social situations. Personally I prefer either soda or coffee. I think I might be addicted to sugar.
03/18/2015 10:27 PMPosted by Vynathlon
Most alcohol I've had always tastes it has some dilution of antibacterial soap. Except for beer. Beer tastes like liquefied bread.

Still I drink it. Just in social situations. Personally I prefer either soda or coffee. I think I might be addicted to sugar.

im more of a mixer with drinks.
03/18/2015 10:27 PMPosted by Vynathlon
I think I might be addicted to sugar.
May be you haven't found your cocktail yet... But watch out!... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8C4TGGtPzBU
Happy Birthday Beans! I remember being 17, it is kind of a weird transitional age. Just don't forget to let yourself have fun and be young still. Because before you know it you'll be old like me DX
So long since I posted in here. Hi all!

Been distracted by an amazing guy that Im falling hard for. sry for the silence.