Druid
1 2 3 9 Next
Immune to stuns? Check
Immune to polymorph? Check
Immune to movement impairing effects, such as chains of ice? Check
Insane heals as DPS that rivals a healer class? Check
Stealth? Check
Insane DPS? Check

Im sure most of us have fought druids, especially in BGs. Their ability to not be slowed down, on top of their heals and immunities, ensures that you will never kill them in a BG. I've only seen it a couple of times. Heal, shape shift, dash, and stealth = gg. Druids at least need a fair CD for shape shift. They especially need a nerf to their heals.

So any of you FoTM druids who flood BGs wish to discuss how your class is not OP right now?
Your sweet nectar sustains me, scrub.
Love how you have nothing to say to disprove any of my points. Another FoTM roller upset because you are being called out. Your class requires no skill, and we both know it. That's why you're a druid ;-).
03/11/2015 02:40 PMPosted by Mórgoth
Immune to stuns? Check

Wut
Yep, no idea how. I was 3v1ing a druid and used a stun. Saw a big yellow "immune" above their head.
03/11/2015 02:57 PMPosted by Mórgoth
Yep, no idea how. I was 3v1ing a druid and used a stun. Saw a big yellow "immune" above their head.

Umm
I'm guessing L2P issue here.
OP was probably trying to burst the target while it was cloned.

Ferals aren't immune to stuns and have no abilities to grant such immunity.
Or maybe DR. You do know about DR, right, OP? Please give us a sign that you understand PvP basics. Normally I wouldn't expect this of a level 3 pally but you seem to have drawn attention to yourself in this matter.
Immune to stuns? Check

Immune to stuns? NOPE. In fact, we die often in stunlock.
Immune to polymorph? Only when in certain forms - not complete immunity.
Immune to movement impairing effects, such as chains of ice?: Again, NOPE. Slow affects us. We are faster by default, but defintely get slowed.

03/11/2015 02:57 PMPosted by Mórgoth
Yep, no idea

That's true.

You'll make better progress trolling to nerf the Hunter's one-shot kill. Or maybe Pally bubble...
You seriously think druids aren't OP as hell? And yes, that druid was immune to my stun. Nice way to avoid all of my other points though. Guess cant really argue with facts.

I wonder which class you'll roll next when druids get a much needed nerf and require skill to play?
03/11/2015 03:11 PMPosted by Mórgoth
You seriously think druids aren't OP as hell? And yes, that druid was immune to my stun. Nice way to avoid all of my other points though. Guess cant really argue with facts.

I wonder which class you'll roll next when druids get a much needed nerf and require skill to play?

Druids are OP as hell vs. bad players, yes. They are probably the single most annoying spec when encountered by bad players.

Against good players, ferals are easy to neutralize. They don't get anywhere in competitive PvP at all.

I suggest you post on your own class' forums for tips on how to defeat ferals, or any other spec that you have difficulty against. You may be surprised that there is actually a learning curve, i.e. some skill is involved in playing this game.
Stun lock = dead feral. Stun us when we pop cooldowns damage drops significantly. Ferals are powerful but have no way out of stuns and I get chained stunned a bunch and end up dead. Its the counter to our burst and with all the stun/kick bots out there pretty much as soon as I pop out of stealth I end up instant stunned like the guy I was getting the drop on knew I was there.
Immune to stuns? Check
Insane heals as DPS that rivals a healer class? Check
Stealth? Check
Insane DPS? Check

Im sure most of us have fought druids, especially in BGs. Their ability to not be slowed down, on top of their heals and immunities, ensures that you will never kill them in a BG. I've only seen it a couple of times. Heal, shape shift, dash, and stealth = gg. Druids at least need a fair CD for shape shift. They especially need a nerf to their heals.

So any of you FoTM druids who flood BGs wish to discuss how your class is not OP right now?

Have you ever had Cat? We must be one crappy tasting flavor of the month. I think i'd rather have some steak from all the bull you posted here.

There was this one time in a bg that I was in... I died. A LOT. I died from rogues, hunters, dks, pallys, warlocks, mages, monks, other druids... It was amazing how they knew how to play their class and were able to beat me through my OMG AMAZING OP KITTY POWERS!!

I tried to swap to my healing spec in a bg since my kitty was pretty much a healer anyways... Blizz didn't let me and I got deserter. The next bg I joined I checked the charts at the end... I was most definitely not up there with the other healers, even though I was in my kitty form doing kitty things. Blizz, please fix this so I can live up to these claims!

OH! there was this other time I was fighting a warrior... I tried to cyclone him and I cycloned myself. then his druid partner chain cloned me until my friend was dead. I should have saved my trinket...

Nobody likes being turned into a disgusting frog anyways? ew...

GCD's are really crappy too. They make me have to choose between changing forms or healing/dps :/ eff life!

One who is unseen is stealthy. #don't run into a group of bad things.

I had the highest dps in a bg once by like 2 mill! I stacked up 3 holy power, popped my wings and judged my target. I then blew up on him with a FV and followed that with a CS and FV, followed by an Exorcism and another FV. I then repeated that until he was dead like half a second later. I had taken a little bit of damage, not as much as a non plate class, but still a bit. So.. I bubbled and full healed myself before my bubble was gone.

Wait... I can't do that on my druid. EFF LIFE
The druid was immune to stuns. I know what I saw. I've seen weird things in PvP, though. Like a lone Rogue who is almost dead and suddenly has 100% health again. Or a Hunter turtle that constantly spins, knocking back all players with each hit. I'm not sure if the stun is some sort of exploit or what, but it was immune to my stun.

Oh, and when was the last time you were polymorphed in PvP? Probably been a while, if ever.

Druids aren't immune to slow? Yet you can cast whatever you want and they'll still shape shift out of it, go into travel form and escape. It's basically a spammable vanish that you can see. No class can catch up to a druid running away.

I will agree on the Kill Shot though. I saw a hunter in BG go 26-1, presumably off of KS. However, as a druid, if you let a hunter kite you and get you down low enough to use KS then you're probably not face rolling right.
03/11/2015 03:31 PMPosted by Mórgoth
The druid was immune to stuns. I know what I saw. I've seen weird things in PvP, though. Like a lone Rogue who is almost dead and suddenly has 100% health again. Or a Hunter turtle that constantly spins, knocking back all players with each hit. I'm not sure if the stun is some sort of exploit or what, but it was immune to my stun.

/sigh

When a spell with diminishing returns is used against a target in PvP, the first effect has full duration. The effect then diminishes by 50%, then 75%, then the target becomes immune. Spells must be used on the same target within 15 seconds of the *end* of the duration in order to be diminished. In other words, if a target hasn't had a stun effect active on them for more than 15 seconds, the next stun will have full effect.

http://www.wowwiki.com/Diminishing_returns
Waffles

2 teaspoons yeast

½ cup warm water

1¾ cups milk

6 tablespoons melted butter

2 eggs

½ teaspoon pure vanilla extract

2 cups all-purpose flour

1 tablespoon sugar

Pinch of salt

Pinch of cinnamon

Cinnamon Sugar

1 cup sugar

2 tablespoons cinnamon
Directions

1. Make the batter: In a small bowl, sprinkle the yeast over the warm water. Let sit for 5 minutes.

2. In a medium bowl, whisk the milk with the melted butter, eggs and vanilla to combine. Gradually mix in the yeast mixture.

3. In a large bowl, whisk the flour with the sugar, salt and cinnamon to combine. Add the milk mixture to the dry ingredients and whisk until smooth. Cover the bowl and refrigerate overnight.

4. Make the waffles: Preheat the waffle iron, and preheat the oven to 200°. Lightly spray the plates of the iron with nonstick cooking spray, ladle batter into the waffle iron and cook according to the manufacturer’s instructions. When the waffle is done, remove it with tongs and place it on a baking sheet.

5. Make the cinnamon sugar: In a large, shallow bowl, mix the sugar with the cinnamon to combine. Toss the hot waffles in the cinnamon sugar, then return to the baking sheet. Keep the waffles warm in the preheated oven while you cook the rest of the batter.

6. Serve warm, topped with whipped cream, icing or syrup.
Hibernator: I don't consider myself a pro like you at all, but I've been PvPing my class since Vanilla WoW (taking breaks here and there). Feral druids are the only class that gives me any trouble, and I'm well geared too. It's the only class that gives everybody problems. The best I can do against a druid is get him low enough to where he HoTs and Travel Forms away.... Then sneaks up on me again when Im already low heath. That's if I'm lucky enough to get a druid low on health.

*edit* no class I was with had stun abilities. And I certainly can't spam stuns in my class.
Hibernator: I don't consider myself a pro like you at all, but I've been PvPing my class since Vanilla WoW (taking breaks here and there). Feral druids are the only class that gives me any trouble, and I'm well geared too. The best I can do against a druid is get him low enough to where he HoTs and Travel Forms away.... Then sneaks up on me again when Im already low heath. That's if I'm lucky enough to get a druid low on health.

You've been playing since Vanilla and you're still level 3? Jesus.
I just knew you, and other FoTM druids, would try and go off topic with other classes, which you still did anyways. It's a typical thing to do when you know your class is OP; "yeah, but, such and such class can do this and that!"