NERF FERALS THERE OP TRY TO PLAY ON YOUR SELF BLIZZARD
NERF TASTIC
sup
http://i.imgur.com/QoMJwXq.jpg
Mod please close this thread.
lol

Immune to stuns? Nope, only standard trinket
Immune to polymorph? So what.
Immune to movement impairing effects, such as chains of ice? Not immune. Have to spend a gcd per slow/movement imparing effect, when most classes apply them naturally, making us waste damage to keep up. if you're good you can time this so we literally cant do anything for seconds
Insane heals as DPS that rivals a healer class? Classes not even healer spec'able can outheal feral easily with just 1 cd, while a feral has to spend 10+ seconds leaving combat to spam healing touch.
Insane DPS? Only when popped cd's. Over time, ferals have some of the worst dps in the game.
Heh, coming from a PALLY of all classes! Hilarious trolling, bro! XD
Your class is indeed Strong atm. Only by saying 'if I get chain stun I die easily' prove it. I mean, don't we all die when we can't move nor use abilities for 15 sec?

On the other hand, there is many way to kill and control a druid, maybe druid are at a good spot atm while others are just straight underpowered.

But you must understand were other people come from. You got movements, heals, big burst, cyclones and roots! Let's just say I'd love to be playing druid this season ;). I'd be more on the cc nerf and buff some specs that are just not at the point they should be rather then Qqing about druids.

Good luck defending your class druids, people love to QQ about it ;).
This post is very insightful. This imbalance is so severe I thinks it's on us, as Druids to at least stop using our stun immunity and insane healing, at least until blizz gets around to fixing it. Shouldn't be too hard to do.
Druids die to bow fire....... arrows........... hunter pets eat their faces......
04/07/2015 09:34 AMPosted by Amyas
Druids die to bow fire....... arrows........... hunter pets eat their faces......

Heheh... hunters, a druid's natural enemy.
04/07/2015 09:50 AMPosted by Nachta
04/07/2015 09:34 AMPosted by Amyas

Heheh... hunters, a druid's natural enemy.

*Shudders*

so true, both IC and OOC
03/31/2015 11:06 AMPosted by Ragecage
PLAY ON YOUR SELF

This makes you go blind, you know.
I'm all for nerfing a spell that druids don't have (immune to stuns)...in fact nerf every spell that druids don't have and buff the ones we do ;) I've only been playing since mid mop and I know how to look up a classes skills via google/ wowhead...just sayin.
04/08/2015 08:41 AMPosted by Killsnheals
I'm all for nerfing a spell that druids don't have

how about they nerf the spells druids DO have ?

like.... incarnation?
people that can't play any other class play feral because they know that even a retard can't screw up as a feral druid, your abilities heal you back to full health every few seconds and you're immune to all movement impairing effects, you think that's balanced? lol
Sometimes I think the only thing that would make people who dislike feral happy, would be the complete removal of the feral combat spec, along with cat form and any associated abilities/benefits.
04/09/2015 01:05 AMPosted by Rationalgaze
people that can't play any other class play feral because they know that even a retard can't screw up as a feral druid, your abilities heal you back to full health every few seconds and you're immune to all movement impairing effects, you think that's balanced? lol

I happen to be very decent at my mage, hunter, and monk =[
04/09/2015 03:00 AMPosted by Hawk
Sometimes I think the only thing that would make people who dislike feral happy, would be the complete removal of the feral combat spec, along with cat form and any associated abilities/benefits.

Not everyone. Just those who play an actual "problem spec" getting outplayed because they are terrible at their new FOTY toon. For example, I'm rocking the world of most hunter I come across because I know how to counter hunters. Same with rogues. But when they are actually decent, then I'm in trouble.