Feral druids really need a nerf

Druid
Prev 1 7 8 9
04/09/2015 11:18 AMPosted by Nachta
04/09/2015 01:05 AMPosted by Rationalgaze
people that can't play any other class play feral because they know that even a retard can't screw up as a feral druid, your abilities heal you back to full health every few seconds and you're immune to all movement impairing effects, you think that's balanced? lol

I happen to be very decent at my mage, hunter, and monk =[

you arent even decent at your feral :-/
04/09/2015 01:05 AMPosted by Rationalgaze
people that can't play any other class play feral because they know that even a retard can't screw up as a feral druid, your abilities heal you back to full health every few seconds and you're immune to all movement impairing effects, you think that's balanced? lol

Incorrect. I've played my feral since the beginning of lk, i just like cats wtf. We used to have a more difficult rotation than affliction locks, which I played in bc. Just because blizz nerfed rotations doesn't mean i will stop playing my cat. There were many times during the beginning of LK I had to answer questions from multiple guildies in my hardcore group that couldn't master cat rotations.
ferals op?
Ever think the druid was just stunned so many times already, and maybe just wasnt affected?
the only way to kill feral is to stun lock if you dont then ferals never die we just run away heal. we are the biggest op #@%#*#!%# class in wow
04/28/2015 02:27 AMPosted by Rohand
we are the biggest op #@%#*#!%# class in wow

If your Frost DK got killed in PVE gear I'll bet it looked pretty OP to you.
why do people come to a class forum to complain about a class - must be a troll
04/28/2015 02:27 AMPosted by Rohand
the only way to kill feral is to stun lock if you dont then ferals never die we just run away heal. we are the biggest op #@%#*#!%# class in wow

Even bigger than DKs - wow they must be op.
I think Feral Droods are fine! They'll be even better in 6.2 and hopefully we'll see them in RBGs sometime. I just feel sorry for Kitty as he stares sadly while trying to get an invite to a RBG :{ It's true that a Rogue brings more to a RBG than a Feral, but the Kitty will try his best! Oh Kitty I wanna invite you, but they just won't let me; just hold off until next patch /pet.

Leave'em alone ya Big Meanies >_<
I think Feral Droods are fine! They'll be even better in 6.2 and hopefully we'll see them in RBGs sometime. I just feel sorry for Kitty as he stares sadly while trying to get an invite to a RBG :{ It's true that a Rogue brings more to a RBG than a Feral, but the Kitty will try his best! Oh Kitty I wanna invite you, but they just won't let me; just hold off until next patch /pet.

Leave'em alone ya Big Meanies >_<

I've felt like this for many many RBG's seasons, not going to happen. I don't even like trying anymore. The days of skype and intense games are over for me, now I just casually like killing noobs and bots in randoms. I miss the days on PvE raiding too when raid leaders used to just liked to have a cat around in the raid. Maybe back in the day when the other classes couldn't bring the 5% crit buff, but not anymore sadly. Oh the memories.
The reason feral druids can heal so much is that unlike rogues can't dodge or evade effectively so Blizzard made it so they can heal themselves.
The only people that gave the OP a thumbs down are players who love their druids the way they are...Over powering and amazing. They seriously need a nerf and thats all there is to it.

A 4 second stun to open as a cat? get the fak outta here.
06/18/2015 05:50 PMPosted by Lizzyjizzy
The only people that gave the OP a thumbs down are players who love their druids the way they are...Over powering and amazing. They seriously need a nerf and thats all there is to it.

A 4 second stun to open as a cat? get the fak outta here.

4 second stun to open... tell that to rogues.. and better yet.. any class that has a stun has the option of opening with said stun. I really don't see how this argument is valid at all.
We melt under sustained DPS and our healing and immunities are largely mana dependent.

Survive our initial opening, and focus DPS on us. Make sure that we can't run away if our health starts to drop. If you can't stop us; chase us.

As for druids giving paladins a hard time- Your class isn't the worst against ferals, but it isn't the most effective against them either. Hunters, DKs, and mages are hell on wheels. Priests, warlocks, and druids are tasty.
03/11/2015 02:40 PMPosted by Mórgoth
Immune to stuns? Check
Immune to polymorph? Check
Immune to movement impairing effects, such as chains of ice? Check
Insane heals as DPS that rivals a healer class? Check
Stealth? Check
Insane DPS? Check

Im sure most of us have fought druids, especially in BGs. Their ability to not be slowed down, on top of their heals and immunities, ensures that you will never kill them in a BG. I've only seen it a couple of times. Heal, shape shift, dash, and stealth = gg. Druids at least need a fair CD for shape shift. They especially need a nerf to their heals.

So any of you FoTM druids who flood BGs wish to discuss how your class is not OP right now?

QQ somewhere else - u got ganked by me and cried hahahaha
morgoth is just an idiot, anybody whose anybody knows we aren't op'd - as a matter of fact id say were balanced well, WE R NOT IMMUNE TO STUNS, PERIOD.

you lie - SCREEN SHOTS FOR PROOF ARE ALWAYS NICE ACCOMPANIED BY A COMBAT LOG, would love to see it!

Guys, hes just upset bc he really doesn't know how to neutralize a druid or as i say neuter a kitty, lol
Folks, please be mindful of the date on a thread and do not resurrect/bump it if it is fairly old. If you wish provide feedback on a topic or participate in a discussion create your own or find one that is recent. This thread will now be locked.