<Warcraft> [A] Recruiting Adult Players!

Guild Recruitment
1 2 3 9 Next
Updated 07/08/2018 - Recruitment Open!

Attention RAIDERS! End of xpac doesn't mean end of raiding fun! We want to raid, and raid we shall, along with trying out some PVP, Mythic +, and other in game content. Join us!

<Warcraft> is a highly active Alliance raiding guild on the merged PVE realms of Khadgar/Alleria, and we are recruiting!

Core spots available! We are looking for reliable and exceptional players to push progression and end game content.

Current Progression:
11/11 H
1/11 M

The raid schedule:

(CST): We were running all raids 8-11p CST.
Wednesday/Thursday: Heroic and Progression
Friday: FUN NIGHT!

Schedule will remain the same when BfA drops, but Fun Night may be replaced with progression, normal or alt runs once we are into heroic, or heroic runs once we are in to mythic progression.

We are also attempting some PVP, and will be starting RBGs on Monday, June 8 if we have participation. We are not currently an experienced PVP guild. We do have some experienced PVP members and would love to add some more to experience this content fully in BfA!

We use personal loot with rare exceptions, and we expect that raiders put gear up for roll if they do not need the item. We provide flasks, pots, food, gems, enchants, etc... and we expect guild members to assist with keeping the guild bank stocked with mats. One person cannot do it all and should never have to. We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We also provide Discord Voice Chat.

The atmosphere:

We are a raiding guild offering an active, social, teamwork oriented, adult environment. We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques. We do not have any ilvl requirements to join our guild. Gear can be easily obtained, but good people are priceless. :-)

Trigger warning: This is not a “safe space” or social warrior guild. It is about WoW. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If ex-military leadership causes “triggers” or meltdowns, this is probably not the guild for you.

Contact information:
Vaader-Khadgar (Guild Master) (Vaader#1854)
Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)

Recruitment post (you can also reply here): http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16542804636
^^
^^
Howdy! Saw your post in my topic and am curious - how are things going? Do you anticipate being raid ready soon (and if so, what are your raid days/times)?

And lastly...still in need of a tank? :)
Hi Seraphion!

Thank you for your interest.

I see that I posted 4 days ago, on our first day of recruitment. Since then, we have recruited about lots of good players, several of whom are Heroic ready right now, and several others who we are building up and have ilvls around the 620-640 range.

We are currently putting together raids but having to pug some, since we recruited many people who need to gear up. We are serious about supporting our players, and as such have many players who were overlooked by other guilds do to ilvl, which is easily fixable in the current WoW environment.

I am hoping to have a full team ready in a couple of weeks. We are doing a N HM tomorrow, Friday, at 8 server (CST) to help gear them, and a continuation of H HM on Sunday on Tect (we one-shotted Kargath and Butcher, two shotted Brac, and then half the pugs left! Why do they do that?! So frustrating). I am hoping to try a N BRF run next week.

Please contact Vaader-Khadgar in game regarding your potential role. Ideally, we want to get enough players to hold several raid teams so that we can meet the needs of everyone's schedule. We are about PLAYER needs in our guild. We were sick of guilds that treated us by the numbers and expected you to come fully perfect while ironically promising player development. We can make excellent players if we have good people.

Vaader is on most of the day. His real ID is Vaader#1854. Please give him a whisper :) He's also the GM and my significant other, so I can vouch for his integrity.
Hi Zoobe :)

I'm interested in what you wrote about your guild. I just reached 100 last night so I would need to gear up before anything. Maybe we could do a dungeon or something talk it out on vent?
Sounds great and congratulations! I am unavailable at the moment but Vaader is most likely online. Please add him and whisper him ingame at Vaader#1854.
Hi I'll add him when I get home. Presently at work... shh don't tell my boss.
Spoke at length with Vaader this morning. Your personal touch with the recruitment and his general demeanor and what he told me about the guild...I think you both have sold me on it. :)
Thank you! I appreciate the kind words. We are working really hard to ensure that our members are having a good time and getting things accomplished that they want to with their gaming experience.
Update: Raid schedules are being posted!
Hello!

I've sent you a friend request in game, hope we can chat soon! :)
Thank you! I will not be on until later, but Vaader should be online now. :)
Hello, I would just like to say that I really enjoyed your guild recruitment post. It was a nice change from all the rest. I am very interested in speaking with you all more and I will try to contact you tonight when I get a chance to get on. I did have one question. Does your guild have any pvp groups? I have just started to get into pvp and I have really enjoyed it in addition to raiding.
Thank you Torks!

We do not have any PVP groups at this time. Vaader and I aren't into PVP. However, we have a several members who are, and starting a pvp team would be entirely possible. We only began recruitment about 12 days ago, and have already grown to 79 members. Check us out on battle.net and give me a shout in game. :)
UPDATE: Our guild is just short of 3 weeks old and already we have the following progression:

6/7 N HM
3/7 H HM
4/10 N BRF

This was earned by developing our players and supporting our members.

At this pace, it will not be long before we are competitively raiding in heroics! :-) Very proud of our members, keep up the good work!
Hi,

I liked your post on my search post. I was wondering what nights y'all are raiding now that you have some progression being accomplished and what not.

Can contact me via btag: James#11960
Thank you Durkan!

At this time we are raiding Friday 8p-11p realm time (CST), Saturday, and Sunday 7p-10/11p realm time. We will be adding some weekday raids as well, once we get more members who can raid during these times. Weekday raids will take place from 8p-11p realm time.

I will not be on until later this evening, but you can contact vaader in game this afternoon vaader#1854.
Update: We will be adding weekday raids soon! Please see changes in the first post.