[A] The Blades of Greymane - Glory to Gilneas

Moon Guard
Prev 1 5 6 7 11 Next
Shadows of Valor is on! Here we go! For Gilneas!
ISOV went off amazingly! Now it's onto the vrykul! While we've lost to the Horde, hope still remains in a solidified position with that of the Vrykul of the Valley of Strife. Soon, we'll embark to make a newer, larger, ally.
Good group of dudes!
The guild raid group is now 7/7N.
7/7 farm confirmed.

Current campaign is drawing to a close, though I've missed most of it due to IRL, I hear it's been hella fun.

Also a chunk of the guild, myself included, will be at Blizzcon ayyyyy
Officer assignments are here and I'm now the Blades RP-PVP event coordinator.

For any Horde leaders that wish to inquire about doing some RP-PVP in the future, I can be reached at Orav#1902.

Expect a stronger in game presence from the Blades over the coming weeks, as we shift between roll20 and in game events.

Please come do things with us, or Berenal will hit me :(
New events coming up, now that Farimond (Val Sharah base) is free.

*pats orav so he isn't alone in the thread anymore.*
I've got all of my upcoming events for the first leg of the guild campaign up on the calendar! :D
First event went off well! Blackfall Reach has been defended, but the return of a former ally as an enemy has shaken the faith that the Blades once had.
Very interesting. I hope there are at least 50 Blades of Greymane.
Another campaign down. Guild ToV complete, and Berenal didn't poop under the Christmas tree. What a great week.
3/3 N ToV! It was a great 6th birthday present for the Blades. The guild has been active and running things, as well as roleplaying. I'd say it's been a good holiday.
Mid Northrend-Mini campaign! We've brokered peace between the various factions in the Federation lands, but now comes the process of halting the golem manufactory until it can be repaired! Event on friday.

Recruitment drive will resume after monday.
Final event tonight!
With the Federation lands safe, we've secured allies in the north, and return to the south.

Recruitment drives will begin soon, looking for those to make the stand for Gilneas.
-Dusts thread off- We've finished an entire campaign since last time, with the House of Faemourn, a Nightborne noble family establishing an outpost in Azsuna, joining with us. As a result, we now hold another outpost on the Broken Isles! Soon to come, more events.
Elves. Not enough elf killing tbh so 9/10 event series.
Blades of Greymane is a guild I always think about when it comes to Gilneas -- they are among the longest serving Gilneas guilds on the server who have evolved in their RP and story. I deeply respect the things you put out in terms of quality story, RP, and OOC levels of awesome :)
02/27/2017 08:12 AMPosted by Llewellan
Blades of Greymane is a guild I always think about when it comes to Gilneas -- they are among the longest serving Gilneas guilds on the server who have evolved in their RP and story. I deeply respect the things you put out in terms of quality story, RP, and OOC levels of awesome :)

Thanks very much! I appreciate the sentiment greatly.

We're on going with Nulric's events, Khaz's Quest, where we are attempting to protect a tauren tribe in exchange for artifacts to aid the Explorer's League!
*Dusts thread off*

I guess my tabard doesn't exist anymore to WoW armory >>