[A] The Blades of Greymane - Glory to Gilneas

Moon Guard
Prev 1 6 7 8 11 Next
Oh dear, it looks like this thread has gotten dusty again.

We are currently ongoing with Bramblestar's events. Nicholas Graveshire will enlist the aid of the Blades to remove some pesky Legion camps harassing the Ashen Coast.
Sir Vathir's May guild challenge concludes its first part Monday. The next challenge will be issued in June.

Something about raiding tonight.

Brambles and her pagan events.

Late post, but WE GOIN' TO BLIZZCON (again)
Long Live Gilneas!
Long Live The Galuyn!
And Long Live Greymane!
Killing horde is a sport in this guild. Glory to Gilneas.
Sons of Strom campaign has begun!
Time to dust this thread off.

Sons of Strom campaign came to a close since last time. We now have secured new Stromic allies, with the Sons of Strom beating off the dastardly Legion invaders with our help.
Fantastic guild and group of people. Anyone interested in Gilneas or something Worgen related please look these people up. You won't regret it. 10/10.
Great raid tonight!
More in game events happening, though a R20 campaign is right around the corner!
Wow this got dusty.

We're moving onto our next set of events soon, more details to be posted within our guild circles!
Hallow's End festival is just upon the horizon! Some changes coming soon as well!
Dirty dogs. I can't believe I'm actually allied with you. My ghouls have fleas now.
Hope to rattle my saber with you in the future, Berenal.
10/22/2017 07:34 PMPosted by Kerdic

Please keep our thread rated PG-13.
Our Hallow's End festival is just around the corner, the time to celebrate is upon us after so much hardship!

10/22/2017 07:34 PMPosted by Kerdic

oh dear
Your Justicar is hard at work amending laws, and adding funds to regional production.

Work harder, peasants!
Giving the countrymen a bump! You do you, Wuggins.
I don't have a lot of experience with the Blades, I just wanted to throw in that they do good parties.
10/29/2017 10:43 PMPosted by Raaxi
I don't have a lot of experience with the Blades, I just wanted to throw in that they do good parties.

They actually have great parties.

On top of that, anyone looking for a guild, do consider these guys. They're a Gilnean group worth their weight in gold.
Let's play spot the Gilnean at Blizzcon. I have a large Overwatch tattoo on my back left leg, and I'll likely be in my Tempo Storm gear Friday.