aura vanishing in 5 mans

Paladin
i think some mob/boss abilities are canceling paladin auras. i know ammunae in HoO is defiantly doing it.
I know you used to lose your aura when a druid cycloned you. It may still be the same with the mobs that cyclone you in VP. The felhounds in GB may eat it like the do RF. You do also lose it when you change specs. Just some ideas.
or when you jump on a drake in grim batol, your righteous fury comes off.
12/25/2010 4:18 AMPosted by Paperbowser
or when you jump on a drake in grim batol, your righteous fury comes off.

Thats from the felhounds that some of the mobs cast in there, just getting on the drakes doesnt do it.
probably because you have a shammy using stoneskin...
I've noticed every so often I finish a 5-man (no wipes, no spec changes) and I no longer have an aura on... it was annoying me the other day because it made me think I was being a scrub and forgot to use one in the first place, but I know I had it on when we started.
I've been losing both auras and RF in instances. I can't recall when I lose the auras, but RF seems to disappear in grim batol a lot.
The banshee boss in strat changed mine from ret to conc when she MC'd me.
12/25/2010 3:47 AMPosted by Sunhawk
i think some mob/boss abilities are canceling paladin auras. i know ammunae in HoO is defiantly doing it.

i've never noticed ammunae doing it. i know one of setesh's adds do it with one of their abilities.

its annoying. but nothing i can't fix in one gcd.

cyclone doing it? that is annoying, and i'm pretty sure it was doing it for all of wrath.
The mobs that cast cyclone in Vortex Pinnacle remove auras, apparently they didn't get the memo about the druid cyclone fix.

The felhunters in grim batol will remove buffs (so RF as well)
12/25/2010 4:06 PMPosted by Renner
The mobs that cast cyclone in Vortex Pinnacle remove auras, apparently they didn't get the memo about the druid cyclone fix.

That's cause they don't have enough bosses to make sure they get the memos. They probably still mess up their TPS reports.
Was also happening to me in Halls of Origination, no idea what was going on.