Warsong Gulch : Line Of Sight

Bug Report
In the Battleground Warsong Gulch, ranged attackers (Mages, hunters, Warlocks, etc) can target and attack players when there is a tree stump between them. Players cannot shoot through walls or the shacks though. Players however can shoot through the cliff sides and attack people in the graveyard (I had a hunter do this while I was on my Horde Feral Druid). This make it easy to be farmed from the graveyard.

Please fix this. It frustrates me as a Melee class player. Thank you.

EDIT: Other Battlegrounds may have this same glitch too.
12/23/2010 2:31 PMPosted by Raion
Players however can shoot through the cliff sides and attack people in the graveyard

You've been able to do that in warsong for the past 5 years, I doubt its something they plan on changing.
Well, it certainly needs to be addressed.
I can't even run out of the graveyard on my lvl 19 without getting killed by hunters standing at the bottom of the cliffs.
Either graveyard immunity should apply here, or line of sight issues need to be fixed in Warsong Gulch.
Having alot of trouble with my rogue on BGS and even on duels in front of stormwind, i can't LOS any ranged class, they keep attacking me through any wall, tree, rock or cliffs.
Some casters i can los, but mostly hunters, keep attacking me anywhere.