Expansion bundle pack ?

Customer Support
As the topic states is there any sort of expansion bundle pack ? 110 bucks to update my game with all 3 seems a bit excessive. Anything that brings the cost down ?
I don't think it's excessive for what each expansion brings.

A cheaper option would be to use the WoW battlechest, which contains one or two of the expansions for a cheaper price, then add the last one (or whatever is required).
yea i dont think there is one with all 3 but u would think theres 1 for BC and WotLC and then u buy cataclysm extra but i havnt been able to find one that bundles the first 2 either
Check around at local stores for sales, and keep an eye on the Blizzard store every so often.

Remember though, we all had to pay for the expansions we wanted. The prices are a lot less now than what they were when the games were new.
i dont know i would thought it would just be logical that they would bundle atleast 2 of the 3 expansions but i cant seem to find one
12/27/2010 11:01 AMPosted by Deadlypeanut
i dont know i would thought it would just be logical that they would bundle atleast 2 of the 3 expansions but i cant seem to find one

The bundle pack atm is vanilla and burning crusade. Cata was just released so it may be a few months before wrath is added to the bundle.
guess ill just hope for a sale or break down when i get to lvl 60
I think that's the inherent problem with a "linear" expansion model for WoW.

It will cost a new player about (or over) $100.00 to roll a goblin/worgen.
oo they should advertise that better seems when u go all the way to checkout you do get 20% off from classic to all 3 thats what i was looking for should advertise a little better :)
Back during Black Friday they had the original game for $5, Burning Crusade for $5, and Wrath of the Lich King for $10 on the online store.
You should have seen the Black Friday Sale.

Vanilla $5
BC $5
WotLK $10
You can always wait for next Black Friday sale.
Considering that they had it last year and this, it is most likely they will do so next year.

Also, some stores do have sales so you can always look around.
Quick question, when you buy the recent bundle pack, lk and cata, do you get 60 days of service or 30?
the only version of the game that comes with free time is Vanilla WoW, or the basic WoW. None of the expansions come with free time.