10% PvP Damage Reduction Hotfix Reverted

Arenas
1 2 3 10 Next
Recently, we applied a hotfix that reduced the damage players took in PvP by 10%. Our goal was to reduce damage across the board in order to slow matches down a bit.

However, we received overwhelming feedback from players saying that this change did not result in a positive effect on gameplay, and that they preferred the faster-paced matches they were experiencing prior to the hotfix. After some discussion, we’ve decided to reverse the change and remove the 10% damage reduction in PvP.

We will continue to look for opportunities to improve PvP combat in World of Warcraft. Thanks for your continued feedback!
ty
Maybe I can kill healers again. :P
TY based holinka
ty ty
yes yes yes thankyou ILL SLAY EVERY RDRUID
tyty
PRAISE BASEDHOLINKA
i hope they make pvp better
Yay! Now lets continue to nerf the comps that counter RMD and Shattreeplay.
I don't think I've ever seen a season where Blizzard was more responsive to player input.

Whether or not you enjoy the state of PvP at the moment you cannot deny how Jonny-on-the-spot they've been since the start of WoD.
time to unsub, its clear you don't even play this game cya
GIVE ME HUNTERS OR GIVE ME DEATH
no 1 cares u cheat you isis pig jao
But why
Woot :D
Alright good job, now reduce feral and BM hunters damage by 5% and you done good.
Time for jungle cleaves to spam q like theyve never spam q'd before. hehe
But seriously, thats nice of yall to un-nerf all the specs that didnt need it in
the 1st place (you all know I meant everyone that isnt a bm hunter/feral, right?)

(edit /soothes @downvoters)
Cool