10% PvP Damage Reduction Hotfix Reverted

Arenas
Prev 1 2 3 4 10 Next
03/18/2015 03:43 PMPosted by Nugs
03/18/2015 03:22 PMPosted by Øwnageqt
Alright good job, now reduce feral and BM hunters damage by 5% and you done good.

Bad players think Ferals are op. Feral damage outside of CDs is weak. We're essentially Ret with wings popped (During Incarnation and berserk, that is). Learn to kite/cc.

Yeah let's not forget that incarn was already nerfed, yet the babies want another nerf.
Then how about you fix ashran you have received overwhelming feedback from players saying that this changes did not result in a positive effect on gameplay
03/18/2015 03:47 PMPosted by Rekompense

Bad players think Ferals are op. Feral damage outside of CDs is weak. We're essentially Ret with wings popped (During Incarnation and berserk, that is). Learn to kite/cc.

Please, teach us how to kite Ferals out of your own extensive PVP experience.

You're 1900+ figure it out yourself... Unless you were carried. Its called hex, or ghost wolf, or earthbind totem. I don't know, I don't play a shaman.
03/18/2015 03:55 PMPosted by Nugs

Please, teach us how to kite Ferals out of your own extensive PVP experience.

You're 1900+ figure it out yourself... Unless you were carried. Its called hex, or ghost wolf, or earthbind totem. I don't know, I don't play a shaman.

OHH. I'm supposed to *Hex* the Feral.

Got it.
03/18/2015 03:56 PMPosted by Magnusz

...did you just say to hex a feral druid?

Hahahahah, man that feral better be trying to funny cause he's failing
hard at being totally serious.
03/18/2015 03:56 PMPosted by Magnusz

...did you just say to hex a feral druid?

Yea, I smoked a little. Forgot that was a polymorph. MY BAD! Still a good resto shaman won't die to a feral.
ty
Frankly, I'm more concerned about being globaled by RMD than I am about Ferals.
/dance
Still a good resto shaman won't die to an awful feral.

Fixed it for you. Sorry man, but if you can't kill a resto shaman as a feral druid, I don't know what to tell you. Feral is immune to every CC from the shaman except for capacitor totem, and let's face it, if you get hit by cap totem you're all kinds of bad.

Ferals can't be snared (there goes earthbind totem), are immune to polymorph (no hex for you!) and don't cast their heals (can't even wind shear to buy a few seconds).

I mean I don't really see a scenario where a resto shaman can kite a feral druid, ever, assuming the feral in question has minimal knowledge on how to play the spec.

Then again I see ferals streaming at 2300 MMR who sit roots instead of shifting them, so yeah.
03/18/2015 04:07 PMPosted by Laerin
Fixed it for you. Sorry man, but if you can't kill a resto shaman as a feral druid, I don't know what to tell you.

I assume you're another person who thinks our damage is op. All a healer has to do is survive for 30 sec. And if a healer can't do that then their bad. After 30 sec all that op feral damage is gone and we hit like wet noodles. Ive been to 1700 this season, I know thats not impressive by any means but you have to have more than just a heartbeat to get there.
You guys need to do something about the bots now plz and ty
I mean, I feel like getting excited that new coke is being discontinued and we're back to original coke is sort of creating a weird incentive system for Blizzard, but I guess I don't really care.

I'm seriously glad that they had the balls to do this.

A great change for 3v3 arenas. I can't understate how appreciative I am of this revert.
03/18/2015 03:26 PMPosted by Jaobotterx
03/18/2015 03:22 PMPosted by Soballer
r u unsubbing because all the kickbotters, o wait u play with them u scum retard

70 twink glad scum, I remember lore forgot to take your mount

ya becuz i obviously knew blizzard was going to mess up and give me glad from it right?
03/18/2015 04:15 PMPosted by Nugs
I assume you're another person who thinks our damage is op.

If you have enough damage to solo a healer spec, then yeah your damage IS op.

03/18/2015 04:15 PMPosted by Nugs
All a healer has to do is survive for 30 sec.

Good luck doing that as a shaman vs. a feral druid. None of the shaman's cds last 30 seconds, and the major CD (spirit link) can be killed.

I mean looking at this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dGbCGwqXQdE

You really want to convince me that the HUNTER is doing the damage and the feral is just a bystander? Both specs have broken damage compared to everyone else, that's not up for debate.

thx for feedback, I guess only good players think ferals are balanced.