I Have My Sea Legs!!

Paladin
Last night I finally was able to complete my first Heroics, Halls and Deadmines. With proper gear and group knowledge of instances, heroics are doable!
^__^
12/27/2010 10:47 AMPosted by Tobar
Last night I finally was able to complete my first Heroics, Halls and Deadmines. With proper gear and group knowledge of instances, heroics are doable!

With your gear on you shouldn't be able to do heroics. Grats bro for weighing down the group and being undergeared.
12/27/2010 10:50 AMPosted by Yukali

With your gear on you shouldn't be able to do heroics. Grats bro for weighing down the group and being undergeared.

O_o

his gear is fine, yeah missing some gems/enchants but still, it's good enough for heroics.
12/27/2010 10:54 AMPosted by Gidgite

O_o

his gear is fine, yeah missing some gems/enchants but still, it's good enough for heroics.

You mean the ilvl325 gear is fine for heroic instances that take ilvl329 to queue.

Only thing I hate is people circumventing the queue restrictions but thats just me and my rage.
12/27/2010 11:01 AMPosted by Yukali
You mean the ilvl325 gear is fine for heroic instances that take ilvl329 to queue.

Only thing I hate is people circumventing the queue restrictions but thats just me and my rage.

It takes an AVERAGE level of 329 gear wise, his average is 339. He's perfectly fine to hit up heroics.
12/27/2010 11:01 AMPosted by Yukali

the queue is for pugs

you need better gear to pug because pugs are disorganized and full of scrubs who don't know what they're doing.

If you're organized and know what you're doing the gear isn't nearly as important.
Guys your missing the point. This is my ret set. My ms is Holy. I was ms when I did the instances. I was doing quests this morning so I was in ret.. shesh :)
As holy I have total item level of 336.
Ok so the guy FINISHED the instance but because you think his gearscore is sub-par you still give him %!@#? Wow. Reminds me of the one about how physics proves mathematically that bumblebees can't fly. (Which isn't true, btw, but it's a useful metaphor.)
12/27/2010 11:37 AMPosted by Rathaeshtar
Ok so the guy FINISHED the instance but because you think his gearscore is sub-par you still give him %!@#? Wow. Reminds me of the one about how physics proves mathematically that bumblebees can't fly. (Which isn't true, btw, but it's a useful metaphor.)

I helped carry alot of bad geared players. Its the only beef I have. Try carrying people through stonecore.