I need you! To RP with my Demon Hunter

Moon Guard
I've created a Rogue in hopes of roleplaying him as a Demon Hunter. However, due to the nature of the class, I'm not all that well liked. Public spaces aren't exactly for me. So I can't exactly just hang out and look for RP in Stormwind or something.

So be a partner of mine. Or an enemy that loathes my existence. Basically I'm calling all fun characters.

Currently, I'm level 90, and he has just made it into the portal. As he creates a foothold in Draenor, he'll grow and develop more as a character. I'm ready for goal setting, peril, and others.

Send me a message in game if you're interested, or message me here.
Why would a Demon Hunter jump through the portal into Draenor?
03/22/2015 10:16 PMPosted by Zeraljin

There are hundreds of demons on Draenor.
03/22/2015 10:55 PMPosted by Portergauge

There are hundreds of demons on Draenor.

More like thousands considering they never stop coming through from that one place in Talador.

what kind of question is that

to hunt demons

duh

Remember what happened the last time the orcs were left alone on Draenor?

They blew up the planet with fel magic and murdered everyone on it.

The burning Legion.
Yeah this is basically the best bloody time to jump one's demon hunter into things, or at least as good as it's going to get for a while if one gives a damn about the main story.
This has the Demon Hunter's seal of approval on it.
03/23/2015 12:52 AMPosted by Gargarok

Remember what happened the last time the orcs were left alone on Draenor?

They blew up the planet with fel magic and murdered everyone on it.

And remember the last time a Demon Hunter was left alone on Draenor?

... wait, we got !@#$%in' loot from that.
Can this post me true? Someone RPing a Demon Hunter that acknowledges that you can't go waltzing around popular RP hubs? I actually have some amount of respect for you. It's hard to RP a Demon Hunter just based on the premise that you literally cannot go into popular RP hubs too often. I hope you have some luck with it.
I'm leveling my rogue alt right now, my times online will be spotty on the alt but if you ever want to sync up and either do some questing together or RP just shoot me a whisper or in game mail. My main is Veatrix so feel free to shoot me a tell there for some RP shenanigans.
I will be in touch, certainly interested.
Thank you everyone for the interest, but no RP yet! I'm online at the moment, so maybe we can change that.
Bumping this up again.
I've got several toons I could RP with you. Tyr here (also Tyrnathera), isn't especially prejudiced against them for reasons I won't go into here, and Jane Ogden (Courierjane) would probably love to talk with him. And then there's my warlock, who only summons a demon when she's alone and in desperate circumstances, and doesn't admit to being a warlock. Do you RP that demon hunters can tell someone's a warlock by, like, smell or something?

Oh also, if you're looking for a guild, well, I don't know how our captain feels about demon hunters, but if she's okay with it, The Storm Glaive might be a good fit. We travel a lot, and there's always the boat if your guy gets tired of being side-eyed at inns. The only thing is that my 'lock's on the crew, so if your DH is the type to know before she gives herself away and then try to kill her a lot or to out her to everyone he meets, we'd have a problem. We're small but growing, so if you're interested, our recruiting thread is here:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16952045143
04/09/2015 04:11 AMPosted by Tyrnáthera
I've got several toons I could RP with you. Tyr here (also Tyrnathera), isn't especially prejudiced against them for reasons I won't go into here, and Jane Ogden (Courierjane) would probably love to talk with him. And then there's my warlock, who only summons a demon when she's alone and in desperate circumstances, and doesn't admit to being a warlock. Do you RP that demon hunters can tell someone's a warlock by, like, smell or something?

Oh also, if you're looking for a guild, well, I don't know how our captain feels about demon hunters, but if she's okay with it, The Storm Glaive might be a good fit. We travel a lot, and there's always the boat if your guy gets tired of being side-eyed at inns. The only thing is that my 'lock's on the crew, so if your DH is the type to know before she gives herself away and then try to kill her a lot or to out her to everyone he meets, we'd have a problem. We're small but growing, so if you're interested, our recruiting thread is here:

Demon Hunters generally don't detect demons by smell, they detect it due to the fact they gouge our their eyes and if I recall correctly pretty much dab their blindfold in the blood of demons in order to 'see' their true form through what their current disguise is (if they are disguised) most demons prefer to plant themselves in high positions of power in order to infiltrate or just generally cause a bunch of havoc for their own nefarious ends, at least in the case of the Nathrezim. If you did the quest in Felwood then it helps to explain how Demon Hunters work.
Swiggity swooty, we're huntin demon booty.
Oh also, if you're looking for a guild, well, I don't know how our captain feels about demon hunters, but if she's okay with it, The Storm Glaive might be a good fit.

The captain approves.

Tathranar explained it greatly. I would love to talk to you and your guild leader IC, and perhaps I could join your group. Darthalas is pretty used to people outright despising him, so he isn't always the most social himself as a result. Strong allies are a great thing.

04/09/2015 08:13 AMPosted by Amaros
Swiggity swooty, we're huntin demon booty.

Sums up the lyfe