03/18/2015 06:09 PMPosted by Bruise
jalopy u q turbo ya?

I prefer KFC now really
no dampening meta is far worse LMAO
03/18/2015 06:19 PMPosted by Jalopy
03/18/2015 06:09 PMPosted by Bruise
jalopy u q turbo ya?

I prefer KFC now really

Speaking of hunters, thanks for calculating those survival pvp stat weights posted on Arena Junkies on the hunter forums.
I told Dhorothy specifically that the APL is not tailored toward PVP situations, like 5 times.
I disagree. Slow gameplay is slow. Slow fighting, slow games, and slow thinking. It's boring. I'd prefer to drain healers w/ Drain Mana or Viper Sting than wait 10 minutes for Dampening
Ok, I was wondering about the multi-strike being weighted the highest in pvp for survival. Assuming still Versatility>Mastery>Multi>Crit>Haste then.
People are acting like the pacing is so fast now, it's not.

Fast is an enhancement shaman globaling you with no CC.
Fast is a shatter combo 100-0'ing you in 2s because your healer gets hit by a single CC.

You used to lose games solely because you positioned poorly for a second and got caught by 1 CC.

Now people die after a HoJ into trap into clone (ignoring the fact that each of these may have been preventable along the way) and are complaining they got "100-0".

Does 100-0 just mean you were at one point 100% health and then eventually hit 0? Because that's not getting 100-0'd, that's just dying after not getting heals for 20 seconds.
03/18/2015 06:29 PMPosted by Nopk
Ok, I was wondering about the multi-strike being weighted the highest in pvp for survival. Assuming still Versatility>Mastery>Multi>Crit>Haste then.

I don't play a hunter so I don't know. Someone in that thread made a post w/a custom APL that simulation PVP situations I'd take that person's advice.
03/18/2015 06:26 PMPosted by Saiáchi
What's the matter? Healers actually have to try now? Oh the !@#$%^- humanity.

Actually it's the opposite.

Healers don't even play before their partners are dead.
suolis dampens without dampening playing turbo :(
confirmed never played wotlk
03/18/2015 06:06 PMPosted by Jalopy
If you think 100-0 meta is better than a dampening meta

go back to spamming pepe memes on 4chan, cankles