Too much aoe and dots last forever!

General Discussion
Playing as a stealth class is so annoying in big team fights, There's aoe all over the place. You have to basically sit back and wait for the enemy melee to dive in before you can actually contribute to the fight.
Or you get aoe'd out by a random hunter barrage ect ect.
Then you get focused down with no escape which is not fun at all. There's 0 counter play.
Some abilities should not hit you if you are stealthed. Unless its a ground aoe and you happen to be in it.

And whats up with dots lasting 20 secs? Rogues get to easily cloak the dots off but ferals?? We literally have to sit there and wait for the dots to fall off before we can go back in the fight.
Dots shouldn't last longer than 10 secs in pvp.
03/20/2015 12:42 PMPosted by Kìlljøy
Then you get focused down with no escape which is not fun at all. There's 0 counter play.

Did you really just say this, as a druid?
Yes i did, the only thing we can do is run... which every class has a spammable slow so good luck with that.

Have you even played the game? Try getting a rogue off you. Or try running away from a hunter with frozen ammo
Your

You're*
..you're a druid.

You are the best at doing exactly that.

This would kill affliction locks, and i might stop pvping.
03/20/2015 12:52 PMPosted by Severam

They can make all the damage the dots do in 10 secs instead of 20+
03/20/2015 12:53 PMPosted by Kìlljøy

Or you could just practice, and improve as a Druid.
03/20/2015 12:53 PMPosted by Kìlljøy

That's not the point. Affliction locks are about dotting all the things, and 10 second dots would mean even if we spent 100% of our time dotting all targets in 3s, our dots wouldn't have 100% uptime.
Honestly, I play a feral. You don't need to break classes, you just need more gear so you can survive being in the front lines. Ferals aren't about restealthing.
Ok so im suppose to just run away with a sprint on a 3 min cool down while rogues get to spam burst of speed every 3 secs? Like how is that balanced? Ferals lost our 15% move speed bonus from the 2pc set bonus, And its noticeable.
You see a feral just throw a dot on him or focus him. All he can do is .... run away every 3 mins.... or stampeding roar every 2 mins.

When they decided to give every single class a spammable slow they should of lowered the cool down on sprint to 1 min or something.,
03/20/2015 01:02 PMPosted by Kìlljøy
Ok so im suppose to just run away with a sprint on a 3 min cool down while rogues get to spam burst of speed every 3 secs? Like how is that balanced? Ferals lost our 15% move speed bonus from the 2pc set bonus, And its noticeable.
You see a feral just throw a dot on him or focus him. All he can do is .... run away every 3 mins.... or stampeding roar every 2 mins.

When they decided to give every single class a spammable slow they should of lowered the cool down on sprint to 1 min or something.,

This guy is complaining about Ferals being "underpowered"? And he's serious?

Takes all kinds.
03/20/2015 01:02 PMPosted by Kìlljøy
rogues get to spam burst of speed every 3 secs? Like how is that balanced?

Balanced? what balance? different classes aren't SUPPOSED to be identical in every way

If you like some other class's abilities better than the one you're playing...

It makes sense for you to switch to that other class.

It doesn't make sense to expect the whole game to change just for you.

Playing as a stealth class is so annoying in big team fights,

If so, don't play a stealth class in big team fights. Why do you expect EVERY class to be good at EVERYTHING?
Killjoy... just to make sure you know this, but you do realize that you have more forms other than cat... right?
03/20/2015 01:11 PMPosted by Erras
Killjoy... just to make sure you know this, but you do realize that you have more forms other than cat... right?

I have 2700+ xp so your comment is really ... really annoying

and thats not the only issue im talking about. Certain aoe abilities shouldn't hit you while your stealthed like hunters barrage
03/20/2015 01:16 PMPosted by Kìlljøy

I'm assuming you've bought this rating, or maybe the whole around, because the statements you are making just don't add up otherwise.
03/20/2015 01:18 PMPosted by Erras
03/20/2015 01:16 PMPosted by Kìlljøy

I'm assuming you've bought this rating, or maybe the whole around, because the statements you are making just don't add up otherwise.

like what? it seems like you are just here to troll because you haven't said anything usefull yet
Doesn't shapeshifting remove snares and such still or is that a change in WoD?

Destro is already dead, affliction might as well join us. If that's what it takes to get rid of the elitist clique on the Warlock forms from telling us "we're fine" when it's obvious a destro lock is complaining then god I'll take it.

Gotta love those sick incin casts, literally lower than any melee's autoattack. Chaos Bolt is the only thing that does damage and it's the easiest thing for the enemy to prevent. CB was better when it was reserved for a burst window and until then your other attacks did more than just tickle. Having only one way to hurt the enemy makes you ridiculously predictable and easy to counter.
In all serious though... it's funny hearing stealth classes complain about stealth.

Oh man, the ironing!