695 Shadow Priest 3/10 Mythic XP

Guild Recruitment
Void - Laughing Skull

Progress: 7/7M 8/10M

US 41st Mythic Imperator Mar'gok

Schedule: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, 7:30-11:30 PM CST.

RECRUITING

Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
Mage

In addition to the listed needs, exceptional players of all classes will be seriously considered.

http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/laughing-skull/Void

If interested feel free to contact Shaeck#1594 or post an application on our forums:
http://www.voidls.com/forums
I'd definitely take this guy while you can. Super solid dps and mechanics and will never cause drama or be an issue beyond a lame joke here or there :P

I wish I could still raid with him but 2 shadow priests is a weird thing to take in at once.
<Revenant> is a guild dedicated to making progression through late night raiding on Zul'jin. We are a young guild but believe that with the right structure of skill, time availability, and personality that we can create a fun and competitive environment for other World of Warcraft players.

We are currently 1/7M HM, 7/7H HM and 9/10H BRF. We have a core of experienced players, GM, and raid leader. We were not content with what late nights had to offer us, so we decided to create this guild as a semi-hardcore raiding environment for those of us with whacky schedules.

Schedule

Tuesday, Wednesday, and Friday 1:15am-4:30am EST. (Technically an early morning guild.)

What we are looking for

We are looking for players that understand their class well, are looking to progress, and are punctual.

We are looking for GOOD players, both healers and dps!

Any player that feels they are confident in their class though may also apply!

If you are interested in joining, please drop us an application at:

http://revenant-zuljin.enjin.com/recruitment

If you have any questions please add myself or one of my officers at:

Demoralizer#1812(GM)
fudrud#1649
Deej#1272(myself)
Hello! would love to chat, add me at Mek#1346

We raid tues/weds/thurs from 9-12 EST
Currently 6/7M, 5/10M.
Anomaly is a raiding guild on Stormreaver (CST, high pop).
We raid from 8-12 EST/7-11 CST Mon/Tues/Wed
Currently 7/10M Blackrock Foundry and 7/7M Highmaul
If you're interested, add Zerodahero#1149 or Haglol#1161
Looking to trial a spriest for our mythic progression. Currently 6/10 Mythic with thogar @ 40% for 7/10. mtw 830-1200 est. Add me on realid if you're interested

STOMPEE#1881
Hello Stardust! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a spriest for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 7/7 Mythic Highmaul 8/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: resto shaman, disc priest, resto druid, MW monk
Physical DPS: DPS warrior, enh shaman, DK, rogue, ret paladin, hunter
Caster DPS: mage, Elem Shaman, balance druid, spriest

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
[A] 3/10 Mythic BRF 5/7M HM - PVP Medium Pop Server.

Raid Times:
Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday from 7:30 server to 10:30 server CST.

Didactic (8 years strong!) is a pve-focused guild on a pvp server working solely on end-game progression. We do everything we can to get the most out of our weekly raid days. If you're looking for a focused, determined raiding guild to call home come take a look at our website, www.didacticguild.com and put up an application. Core spots are always open. We promote competition within our raid group and are not afraid to replace players with those that perform better and have a better attitude. (Trust me there a lot of people with the wrong attitude out there)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Specific Needs: (we are always recruiting)

DPS
Any and all ranged DPS classes.
Especially Mages, Shaman, Boomkin, Spriest

Healer:
Priest (disc)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

We are willing to trial recruits cross-realm in heroic modes.

Add me to real id if you have questions or concerns Polishprynce#1816 (Polishprynce) or Painguin#1865 (Foodeater)

You can apply on our website as well at http://www.didacticguild.com
Avidity - mythic horde guild on Kil' Jaeden server -4/10M 5/7M Raid Schedule: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, 7:30 -10:30 pacific
Created by competitive adult gamer's with the purpose of raiding at a high skill level with efficiency. We are a semi-hardcore US World of Warcraft guild located on Kil' Jaeden. We raid with the ambition to be among the first to kill new raid bosses on our server as well as maintain a top ten ranking on the server. We're respectful people who like to be able to joke around and make fun of each other while maintaining a raid environment that is conducive to clearing progression content. If you are looking for a guild with a relaxed, positive raid environment, that pushes content as quickly as possible, Avidity may be the guild for you.

"We're more than world of warcraft raiding guild, we are a competitive online gaming community"
Current Recruitment Opportunities:

Heals
-Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
Dps
-Melee: Rogue
-Range: Mage, Warlock

I am interested, but you're not looking for my class/spec. Can I still apply?
Absolutely! We value the skill of the player before the class they play. If you're a skilled player please apply!

Please visit our website's "Guild Policy" forum for more information about Avidity.

Contact us: Btags or Submit an App.
Guildmaster: Specialop- heavyd84#1217
Healing Officer: Beñder- bender#1837 (alt 1444)
Melee Officer: Vanítas- vanitas#1145 (alt 0237)
Main Tank: Brêwslee- MuscleLeche#1597 (alt 136)
Stardust,

Hi! So we are not around your level I don't think (1/7M and 9/10H...so yes, a bit behind :), but we'd love to take you on, AND if you're buddies with that Adam spriest, we'd take both of you if you wanted :) We just lost 3 ranged dps due to deployment, job, and job, so we need more ranged dps, and we don't have any spriests, and only one disc priest currently on our roster.

So if you'd love an awesome environment to kill bosses in, and still dps with your bud, hit me up and I'd be happy to share more details!

Me: kesa0003#1958
GM: nhairne#1358

We raid 7-11pm EST on Sunday and Tuesday. We're Horde on Nordrassil (wittyname.guildlaunch.com)
I'm not going to waste your time with a giant copy/paste spam for you to read about how we are only looking for players skilled at their class, that goes without saying. So let me just get to the point.

<Going in Dry> is a three night raiding guild on Blackrock US. We are currently 6/7M Highmaul and 6/10 Mythic Blackrock with expectations of Operator Thogar dying this upcoming week.

We currently raid Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday from 5-9pm PST.
We also have optional weekend raids for mythic Highmaul and Heroic BRF. These raids are 100% optional. If you are available, sign up and come hang out, if you aren't, no worries, we will see you on Tuesday.

A large portion of our raiders have been playing together since TBC and we pride ourselves on one thing: We love the people we play with. We don't expect you to log on every night because you have to raid, we want you to log on because you can't wait to play with us.

As our way of showing appreciation for our raiders, we supply repairs, flasks, food, and potions for all raiders.

Please add me Sippycup#1635 if you have any questions or visit our website http://goingindry-blackrock.enjin.com/ and drop an application.

I look forward to speaking with you.
<Dirty Mike and the Boyz> of Thrall (PvE)
5/7M HM 3/10M BRF

We have been around since the first tier of Cataclysm and have maintained a high standard of progression while still having a relaxed raiding environment. Looking to recruit some great players to round off an excellent core of raiders as we clear Mythic BRF.

Raid Times - Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday 9:00 pm - 12:00 am EST

Loot is decided through loot council.

Currently looking for:

High
Hunter
Ele Shaman
Shadow Priest
Balance Druid
HEALERS

Medium
Feral Druid
Enh Shaman
Mage
Lock

We are always open to trialing anyone that is interested in joining us even if your spec is not listed above.

Contact me at Bascombe#1570
Guild name: V A N Q U I S H
Guild server: Sargeras-US
Guild age: 10 years+
Current Progression: 6/7M Highmaul, 5/10M BRF
Raid Schedule: 7:00pm - 11:00pm CST, Tuesdays Wednesdays and Thursdays
Guild Website: www.vqguild.net
Contact information: Biovat#1359, Bargiddle#1299, Onslaught#1285

Contact either of us if you'd like to talk more!
Thanks once more the responses. I have contacted the ones that would work best. Thursday is out of the question, as is 4 days unfortunately. But thank you all for making me feel wanted.
Battle Tag Contact: Muk // Pro#1435
Battle Tag Contact: Squirlness // Squirl#1182

Guild Name: Divinity
Realm Rank: #1
Realm: US-Kel'Thuzad (PvP)
Datacenter: New York City
Faction: Alliance
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST)

Blackrock Foundry 9/10 Mythic| 10/10 Heroic
Highmaul |7/7 Mythic| 7/7 Heroic

Raid Schedule
All times are MST, which is also the Kel'thuzad realm time.
We drop to a lighter schedule after progression.
● Tuesday: 9:00pm - 1:00am
● Wednesday: 9:00pm - 1:00am
● Thursday: 9:00pm - 1:00am
● Sunday: 9:00pm - 1:00am
Sup Stardust,
Our guild is 6/7M, 7/10M semi-hardcore, we raid 4 days a week. Monday-Thursday 9pm-12am est. We have a immediate opening for a SPriest in our Core group for BRF.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16646715157
^Here's the spam^

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/79308/
^Here's our logs^

http://www.elusive-guild.com/
^Here's our site^

ixi#1355
mindcloud#1810

Bike#1797
Barrun#1160

http://rebellion-guild.com/

About Us:

First and foremost, Rebellion is a hardcore raiding guild. If you are not performing up to our standards, your stay with us will be short. We, as a guild, are constantly striving to improve, and you should be, too. If you want to make it in Rebellion, you should be smart, self-motivated, and reliable.

Rebellion is also a very social guild. Every new recruit will be given the opportunity to socially integrate with the guild in several ways. This is very important. We are a tight-knit group of friends who enjoy raiding together, but we are also very welcoming.

Goals for Warlords of Draenor:

In Cataclysm, Rebellion was a very successful 25-man guild in T11 and T12. We peaked at US 17th on Heroic Ragnaros. The guild was resurrected mid-T16 and we have been building a capable roster since Nov. 2013.

We would like to break into the ranks of Top-20 US Mythic raiding in Warlords of Draenor. This will be a daunting task, considering the increased competition Mythic raiding will bring, but we welcome the challenge. If you have a similar mindset and goals, we urge you to apply.

Raid Times:

10pm-1:30am EST Monday through Thursday

WoD Progression:

7/7 Mythic Highmaul (US 33rd Mythic Imperator)
8/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry

Previous Expansion Progression:

Tier 12: US 17th Heroic Ragnaros 25
Tier 11: US 40th Heroic Sinestra 25

Recruitment Needs:

One (1) exceptional DPS who can off-tank! You must excel at both roles!

One (1) exceptional Shadow Priest!

One (1) exceptional Rogue

One (1) MAINSPEC Tank (Monk / DK Pref)

All Exceptional DPS
Dunk Squad is a 20-man, mythic guild, 3/10 M, looking to further progress ourselves on a world-class level. We are, currently, recruiting players who have similar mind sets and want to push content competitively.

Our raid days our:
Tuesdays 7:30 - 11 Central Time
Wednesdays 7:30 - 11 Central Time
Thursdays 7:30 - 11 Central Time

Loot Distribution: Dunk Squad uses a loot council style loot distribution system. We tend to focus our gearing towards players who will make the most use out of the piece, for example, a big upgrade or an exceptional player. We also tend to gear Damage > Healers > Tanks due to our exceptional damage roster who we feel will make better use out of the items to progress faster.

Raid Atmosphere: We tend to keep a light hearted atmosphere even during difficult and frustrating times in progression. We have a close, tight-nit group of friends who play this game for the opportunity to play with people of same skill/mindset. This allows the raid leader to be more strict and vocal on players who are making mistakes.

What we expect from you: Through our building progress of this guild we have been fielding some of the best players mal'ganis has to offer. We constantly have players parsing between 95-99 percentiles of their classes. We expect you to have the mindset to want to compete with these players, the want and drive to improve and thick enough skin to be able to handle strict criticism.

What you will get from us: You will get a solid group of like minded players with one goal is to improve enough as a whole to the point where we can compete with the best on our server. You will evolve as a player and a human being, forming strong friendships and relationships with players of your class where you can learn from one another. We have taken bad players and turned them to great 95% parsing players.

Drama: We do not tolerate any kind of drama here, we are a close group of friends so any un-necessary drama will turn the guild against you. We also do not tolerate any kind of guild under-mining and any attempts to backseat raid leading, you will find yourself guildless if you attempt this.

Skype calls: We have multiple Skype calls during raid to let people have the opportunity to socialize during attempts without cluttering mumble. We have 4-6 Skype calls nightly which we have had 0 problems with ever since I started this guild, so if you find yourself a home here you wont have to look far to find friends in and outside of raids.

Other games: Our guild outside of raid ranges greatly throughout games. Diablo, CS-GO, League of Legends, Dota 2, StarCraft, hearthstone, Heros of the storm. We also range from casual play to the highest level play in each game category.

Thank you for your time and considering our guild.

WoWprog: wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dunk+Squad

Contacts:
Fclol#1367 (Guild Master/Raid Leader)
JLXSkorgen#1736 (Recruitment Officer)
<Nothing but Trouble> 20 man Mythic Raid Team that is focused on progression threw all of Mythic modes in WoD and future expansions. We got a laid back atmosphere, but when it comes to boss pulls we tighten up and down content.

REALM : ARTHAS
PROGRESSION
6/10M BLACKROCK FURNACE
6/7M HIGHMAUL

RECRUITMENT NEEDS
★ Tank - Any class [L]
★ Monk - Mistweaver [H] Windwalker [L]
★ Mage [L]
★ Druid - Balance [H], Resto [H], Feral [L], Guardian [L]
★ Priest - [H] Shadow, [L] Disc
★ Hunter [L]
★ Warlock [H]
★ Rogue [L]
★ Shaman - Restoration [H], Enhancement [L], Elemental [H]
★ Death Knight - DPS [L]
★ Warrior - DPS [L]
★ Paladin - Holy [L] Ret [H]

RAID TIMES
Tues 8-12 Pm Est
Weds 8-12 Pm Est
Sund 8-12 Pm Est

Extended Optional Raid Days
Thursday 8-12 Pm Est
Monday 8-12 Pm Est

GUILD SITE
Nbtarthas.enjin.com

LEAVE A REPLY OR MSG INGAME.
Kakashirogue#1778
rexxagon#1984
Kingcobreezy#1310
Hey there star we would love to add a shadow priest to our roster. We raid 2 nights a week so if you feel like that would be a good fit for you feel free to contact us or send us an app. Ill leave our guild info below.

Want to raid on one of the best 2 night teams in the game (#1 for 7 Hrs or fewer)? Keep reading! :)

The Basics

-Raid Days: Tues/Weds 8-11:30 EST, Optional Sunday Alt Raid
-Server: US-Turalyon
-BRF Progression: 10/10 H, 7/10M
-Highmaul Progression: 6/7M
-Last Tier Progression: 14/14H pre 6.0, 14/14M
-US 158 overall, US 5 for 2 Raid Nights
-Loot: EPGP

Successful applicants will have a minimum 680 ilvl (some leniency for those completing 4 sets with lower ilvl pieces) and a strong history of clearing the highest level content while current. DPS should consistently perform in the 90th percentile for output and have high situtational awareness as indicated by low avoidable damage taken and appropriate mitigation of other damage taken. Healers and tanks should show strong cd use and ability to mitigate/avoid damage where appropriate.
Are you looking for a long lived adult raiding guild filled with skilled players who genuinely enjoy each other's company? If so, OE could be for you! Come visit us on our new website at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com.

<<Occasional Excellence – Quality Raiding on a Casual Schedule>>

Occasional Excellence (OE) is a Mythic progression raiding guild on Turalyon. We are a hard-core progression guild on a casual (7 hour) schedule that believes in raiding smarter, not harder. If you have strong situational awarness, know your class inside and out, and enjoy raiding in a friendly environment, OE might be the place for you! Check us out at Occasional-Excellence.enjin.com. Alternatively, contact Jariyah/Ekanga (Jariyah#1831), Rev/Rai (Rev#1935), or any of our members in game with any questions.

<<Raid Schedule>>

OE has two core raid nights per week – Tuesdays and Wednesdays 8:00pm to 11:30pm EST. In addition to our Mythic team, we are altaholics, who commonly raid alts on off nights, with spaces determined by comp needs and the number of raiders available.

<<About Us>>

Occasional Excellence is a group of adult, mature raiders that share a common vision: a skilled, progression raiding environment with a reasonable raiding schedule. We take raiding seriously and progress quickly, but we refuse to lose sight of what’s truly important – having fun and maintaining balance. We are an all adult guild, 18+ required/21+ preferred.

OE guild members are working adults and act like adults. We treat each other with respect, and in doing so, earn it. From the raid leader down to trial members, you can expect a calm, cool, and collected demeanor and a respectful tone at all times. If you enjoy linking meters, raging at team members during progression, and want everyone to worship you for the divine gift to WoW that you are, then this guild is NOT for you. If you thrive with a bit of constructive criticism and understand that raiding takes a whole team, not just one elite dps/tank/healer, then keep reading!

OE is a guild comprised of skilled raiders who are experts on their preferred class and often many other classes. We expect our raiders to remain current with their theorycrafting and to maximize/minimize in every possible way. Our raiders have strong situational awareness and are always looking for ways to improve. The combination of this talent and significant preparation before raid has led to a long history of successful raiding, both as a team and as individuals. We consistently progress faster than guilds that almost double our raid hours and many of our core raiders have ranked in the top 200 of their class/role on WoLs, with several regularly placing in the top 50.

While we only have two required raid nights, OE is a very active guild on off nights. Our members can be found in Mumble chatting, participating in alt raids, running heroics, completing achievements, or doing PvP any night/day of the week.

From our experience, we can honestly say that Occasional Excellence is probably unlike any guild community you have ever been a part of. If it sounds like it might be for you, please do not hesitate to get in touch with us via the website, in game, or on our Mumble server. We look forward to meeting you!