690 Prot/Ret Pally LF Guild

Guild Recruitment
Hiya,

I'm looking for a new guild to continue raiding with. I have a lot of end game raiding experience dating back to Vanilla; currently looking to progress a bit more in this tier than heroic. Want to hear what's out there. Here's what I'm looking for:

1. A new home, not just a raiding guild
    2. Raids after 10PM EST Weds, Friday, Saturday, or Monday; can also make Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday after 9PM
    3. A guild with a history of stability and/or potential to grow
    4. Prefer Horde, but Alliance is ok too
    5. Willing and able to play Ret, but short 1 trinket

Please let me know with your guild information and/or website. I'll take a peek and then contact you or apply.
Anyone?
Hello Revurb! <Addiction> on Bleeding Hollow is currently looking for a melee DPS for our raid team. It is for a full time position as we do not recruit for the bench and run a tight knit roster. Why join here over all the other guilds that will post or contact you? We believe the atmosphere, the way we run things, and the history we have as a guild sets us apart from the rest. Come see for yourself and be part of a family/guild you will truly enjoy. We are also very active outside of raids which is not typical of most guilds. We are achievement seekers, pet collectors, old content runners. You name it, we probably do it in our off time. We are also big on alts and encourage people to have them.

<Addiction> is a semi - hardcore 20 man horde raiding guild on the US PVP Bleeding Hollow server. Most of our members used to be in Top 10 guilds and have vast prior raiding experience dating back to Classic WoW. We are all at the point where we do not enjoy the super hardcore raid scene and all that comes with it like we used to. We chose to run a more relaxed schedule that puts focus on the people we raid with and the quality of raiding more than the amount we raid. We are a talented group of players who want to see all the game has to offer without raiding 5-7 days a week to do so. We all enjoy our lives outside the game and don't have to sacrifice anything from it to play here. If you enjoy playing with highly competitive, friendly people on a lighter schedule then this is the place for you.

Many of our happiest raiders are ones who have been in top-tier, 5+day, 100%-attendance hardcore guilds and have decided that getting a boss kill a little earlier isn't worth the cost to their lives. We all play the game because we find raiding fun, and it makes the time we spend even better if you can actually enjoy the people you raid with. However, we?re still very competitive and we all want to get high-rank kills as each tier comes out.

Here is the need-to-know info about <Addiction>

Progression: 7/7 Mythic Highmaul 8/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry
Raid Times: Tues/Wed/Thurs 10pm-2am EST
Loot: Loot council
Attendance: Full attendance required since it is a 3 day a week schedule
Progression: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/bleeding-hollow/Addiction

We are currently recruiting the following:

Tank: Closed
Healers: resto shaman, disc priest, resto druid, MW monk
Physical DPS: DPS warrior, enh shaman, DK, rogue, ret paladin, hunter
Caster DPS: mage, Elem Shaman, balance druid, spriest

If any and all of this interests you then you can contact me through real ID or in game whisper or head on over to the website and put in an application.

real ID contact: sean#1572

Thanks and hope to hear from you soon!
If tanking full time is your desired status, give us a look!

<The Dream> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage. We are a group of veteran raiders who have worked together for years and still take progression seriously, while maintaining a fun and laid back environment. If you like to progress, have fun, but aren't looking for a 2nd job, you've come to the right place. We are actively looking for a prot Paladin to help strengthen our team for continued mythic progression, though we encourage anyone interested to apply regardless of class needs, outstanding applicants will always be considered!

Progression: 3/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry

Schedule:
T/Th/Sun 10-1pm EST (7-10PST)
Monday 10-1pm EST Optional run

Contacts: rora#1663 nova#1985 or kremheals#1862.

Website for more information thedreamguild.net
Dunk Squad is a 20-man, mythic guild, 3/10 M, looking to further progress ourselves on a world-class level. We are, currently, recruiting players who have similar mind sets and want to push content competitively.

Our raid days our:
Tuesdays 7:30 - 11 Central Time
Wednesdays 7:30 - 11 Central Time
Thursdays 7:30 - 11 Central Time

Loot Distribution: Dunk Squad uses a loot council style loot distribution system. We tend to focus our gearing towards players who will make the most use out of the piece, for example, a big upgrade or an exceptional player. We also tend to gear Damage > Healers > Tanks due to our exceptional damage roster who we feel will make better use out of the items to progress faster.

Raid Atmosphere: We tend to keep a light hearted atmosphere even during difficult and frustrating times in progression. We have a close, tight-nit group of friends who play this game for the opportunity to play with people of same skill/mindset. This allows the raid leader to be more strict and vocal on players who are making mistakes.

What we expect from you: Through our building progress of this guild we have been fielding some of the best players mal'ganis has to offer. We constantly have players parsing between 95-99 percentiles of their classes. We expect you to have the mindset to want to compete with these players, the want and drive to improve and thick enough skin to be able to handle strict criticism.

What you will get from us: You will get a solid group of like minded players with one goal is to improve enough as a whole to the point where we can compete with the best on our server. You will evolve as a player and a human being, forming strong friendships and relationships with players of your class where you can learn from one another. We have taken bad players and turned them to great 95% parsing players.

Drama: We do not tolerate any kind of drama here, we are a close group of friends so any un-necessary drama will turn the guild against you. We also do not tolerate any kind of guild under-mining and any attempts to backseat raid leading, you will find yourself guildless if you attempt this.

Skype calls: We have multiple Skype calls during raid to let people have the opportunity to socialize during attempts without cluttering mumble. We have 4-6 Skype calls nightly which we have had 0 problems with ever since I started this guild, so if you find yourself a home here you wont have to look far to find friends in and outside of raids.

Other games: Our guild outside of raid ranges greatly throughout games. Diablo, CS-GO, League of Legends, Dota 2, StarCraft, hearthstone, Heros of the storm. We also range from casual play to the highest level play in each game category.

Thank you for your time and considering our guild.

WoWprog: wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/Dunk+Squad

Contacts:
Fclol#1367 (Guild Master/Raid Leader)
JLXSkorgen#1736 (Recruitment Officer)
We're looking for another tank.

We raid 3 nights a week on Tues/Weds/Sun from 7pm - 10pm pst. We're currently 9/10 Heroic in BRF with Blackhand at 4%. We’re looking for 1 very reliable tank to fill out our Mythic roster.

Our core consists of veteran raiders with high end raiding experience (Top 20 -> 100+ US guilds) and gladiators who are looking to raid on a scaled back schedule. Our goal is to down content as quickly as possible in our 9 hours a week while having fun at the same time. We're very laid back but none of us enjoy wiping and we expect everyone to perform at a high level, applicants who are competitive and thrive off friendly competition are preferred.

If you're looking to play with experienced, skilled players in a laid back and mature environment we might be a good fit for you.

Add me on battlenet if you're interested and we can talk more: Cryllis31#1659 or the GM: Decoy#1604
Hey there, we're recruiting a prot pally with a DPS OS for our mythic team.

<Supergroup One Shot> on US-Stormreaver (Horde) is currently 10/10H and 1/10M, and we raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 8 - 12 Central. Our goal is simple: to punch monsters and to have a good time. We have a lighthearted atmosphere, and we all respect each other. We ultimately enjoy raiding because of the people we raid with. Of course, part of having fun is tackling challenging content, so we do expect competitive performance. Players should be able to make 90% of the raids, and they should know the in's and out's of their class.

Please check out our website (supergrouponeshot.com) to learn more. The About Us tab should give a good overview of who we are. If you're interested in joining us, please apply online. You can also feel free to add my BattleTag (Kevin#13422) and hit me up in-game. Looking forward to talking with you.

Thanks!
We are interested in a RET/Prot.

You're likely swamped with responses. I've been where you are. Looking for something that you hope will be the same or an improvement from where you just were. Eventually you talk to so many groups that they all blur together and you just pick someone so that you'll have somewhere to go. Take the time and talk to me. I want you to find a forever home. Somewhere you can build a foundation and a future filled with friendships and a fulfilling raid atmosphere.

☆-★Insanity★-☆

Founded in 2007, 4/7 Mythic Highmaul, 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry, 1/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry (30% 3rd attempt on Mythic Gruul).
Confidence is a must, Cockiness is a plus, Arrogance is not desired.

Guild Make-Up/History
Insanity is filled with primarily people from the ages 25-40.
Back in June we became 14/14 H SoO(25m), (Server: Aerie Peak-PVE) US 203

What We're About
This guild is a warm, welcoming, and nurturing place. We have people in it that do voice impersonations, we have a fantastic sense of humor with a balance of determination on the content at hand. We are NOT the type to yell or scream at you, we treat people like the adults that they are.

We enjoy spending time with each other on Vent, during off-times, joking, drinking, running alt raids, working on achievements, collecting Pokemon, We have 9 of 9 Gold Challenge Modes, Come Get Some With Us! We Sell Them Too!

Our community is packed with fun, laughs, and experiences. I really want to dig that in to your mind. This guild is the best guild that I've ever been a part of in 9-10 Years of Raiding, from Raiding first string in top 20 US guilds to running a top 200 US guild. Our officers are amazing. The raiders have talent and are loyal. You will not be disappointed. You will finally have found your home in this community, one that I am truly thankful to be apart of.

What We Want
You to come here with the dream of Insanity that we all share. Live it, breath it, embrace it. We want your loyalty. This is your home. Make a commitment to us and we will give back to you with reckless abandon. We want to get to know you, you are not just numbers on a spreadsheet, here in Insanity, You matter. We want to get to know you for many months if not years to come.

Schedule:
Tuesday 6:30-10:00 PST
Wednesday 6:30-10:00 PST
Thursday 6:30-10:00 PST

Why this guild could be great for you!
You want a fair loot system. We use 4 members of leadership and a random raider each week to distribute our loot. We also publically keep track of attendance, punctuality, and loot recieved in order to spread out loot to the highest performing, most reliable players. You want Quality, Devoted, Down-to-Earth Leadership that both have experience with ALL End-Game Raiding content since Vanilla. With 9 years of Raid Leading experience and 9 Years of Guild Lead experience of a US 100 + US 200 Guild. You like the idea of a competitive and entertaining raid environment? You like Alt Raids on the weekends? We Got You. We love our community and spoil our Raiders with 1,500g daily repairs, Flasks, Pots, Enchants, Gems, a member Spotlight and more. Lots of opportunities to make gold profits. We sell everything to our server and beyond.

Our Server
Aerie Peak is a High Population server with a booming economy. We Are Server 3rd. There are 40+ Raiding guilds. We are in the Nightfall battle group. Alliance to horde ratio is 4:1. The server is on Pacific Time and the server is based out of New York.

680+ ilvl Required

We Want You To Be
An active player with a strong drive, flawless positive attitude, and talent with drive that makes you even better than you were the week before. Loyalty above all else with a ride or die attitude. Passion for the game and passion for our dream of Insanity.

Range - Boomkin, Warlock, Mage, Hunter
Melee - Ret Paladin, Feral Cat
Healer - Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy Pally

We Have Live Streams
We Create Movies
https://www.youtube.com/user/SerenaBetrayl/videos
Mythic Brackenspore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yd7tjLTy0U

Our Website is:
Insanity.WoWLaunch.Com
No application required. We do an informative fantastic mumble interview.
You WILL NOT regret giving me your time.

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *´¨) ¸.•*¨)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•` * HellGoddess (¸.•´
*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•Real ID: HellGoddess#1691

If you’d like further information contact HellGoddess (HellGoddess#1691), Herculesan (Herc#1811) or Savesyolife.

We’d really love to have you. So honestly! Come talk to us, take the time, this is Home, fully equipped with dead dragons, spoils to be shared, and laughs to be had.
Hello. If you're willing to raid late in the evening, we could use a solid Prot Paladin on the roster. My contact info is at the bottom if you're interested. Happy hunting.

<Spark> is an Alliance late night Mythic progression guild from Cenarius-PvE. We are a tight-knit group of both online and offline friends looking for more exceptional players to add to our core raid roster. We are currently 3/7M for Highmaul and 2/10M for Blackrock Foundry.

Raid Schedule (All times are PST):

Tuesday: 9:30-12:30 AM
    Thursday: 9:30-12:30 AM
    Sunday: 9:30-12:30 AM

Currently Looking For:

HIGH PRIORITY for the following classes/specs:

Shaman (Elemental and/or Enhancement)
    Druid (Restoration and/or Balance and/or Feral)
    Hunter (any spec)
    Warlock (any spec)
    Windwalker Monk
    Rogue (any spec)

Of course, we always have room for well-qualified players. Regardless of your role, please do not hesitate to contact us.

If you are interested in joining our ranks, or have any questions, comments, or concerns, contact Haruka (Seratha#1145) or Purseus (Purseus#1577) via in-game whisper or mail. Thank you.

You can also find us at: http://spark.guildomatic.com/
Hello Subtleness! Hope your search for a new guild is going well!
<Insanitasty> is 9/10H BRF and currently looking for a skilled tank to help progress even further!
We currently raid 4 days a week: Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday 10 PM-1 AM EST. (This will most likely drop down to 3 days a week in the near future).

The rest is our usual guild recruitment info.
If it's not meant to be, then I wish you the best in your guild search.

Greetings! <Insanitasty> of Zul'jin is currently LFM for semi-hardcore progression raiding. We are in high need of geared DPS and heals of all types but we wouldn't turn away any tanks either!

About us:

We like to laugh and joke around on vent, but we know how to get serious when it's raid time.

Our raid times are Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Sunday at 10 PM-1AM server time (EST). We ask that you please be able to make it to our raid times. We understand that life happens sometimes, but please tell us if you cannot make it to raid.

Gear isn't completely up to par? No problem! We're willing to help gear you up if you're the right fit for our group.

What we ARE NOT looking for:

-People who thrive on drama.
-Elitists
-People who aren't willing to work together as a team.

If you have any questions or are interested in applying, please contact Thugpally in game or drop an app on our website http://insanitastyguild.enjin.com. (Please do not contact me, I am not an officer. It is best to contact Thugpally.) Cheers!
<Resurgence> on Kilrogg is looking to add DPS to our mythic raiding roster. This would be mainspec DPS position.
We are currently 4/7M in Highmaul and 2/10M in BRF with heroic Blackhand down.

Schedule: Tu/Wed/Thur 9:00PM-12:00AM PST (12:00AM-3:00AM EST), 9hr/wk.

add me in-game at gravityfunk#1107 and we can chat

www.resurgeguild.com
Avidity - mythic horde guild on Kil' Jaeden server -4/10M BRF 5/7M HM
Raid Schedule: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, 7:30 -10:30 pacific
Created by competitive adult gamer's with the purpose of raiding at a high skill level with efficiency. We are a semi-hardcore US World of Warcraft guild located on Kil' Jaeden. We raid with the ambition to be among the first to kill new raid bosses on our server as well as maintain a top ten ranking on the server. We're respectful people who like to be able to joke around and make fun of each other while maintaining a raid environment that is conducive to clearing progression content. If you are looking for a guild with a relaxed, positive raid environment, that pushes content as quickly as possible, Avidity may be the guild for you.

"We're more than world of warcraft raiding guild, we are a competitive online gaming community"
Current Recruitment Opportunities:
-Tanks
Prot Pally, Blood DK, Druid
Heals
-Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
Dps
-Melee: Rogue
-Range: Mage, Warlock

I am interested, but you're not looking for my class/spec. Can I still apply?
Absolutely! We value the skill of the player before the class they play. If you're a skilled player please apply!

Please visit our website's "Guild Policy" forum for more information about Avidity.

Contact us: Btags or Submit an App.
Guildmaster: Specialop- heavyd84#1217
Healing Officer: Beñder- bender#1837 (alt 1444)
Melee Officer: Vanítas- vanitas#1145 (alt 0237)
Main Tank: Brêwslee- MuscleLeche#1597 (alt 136)
Hi there!

<Re Lapse> of Korgath is in need of a few exceptional DPS for our Mythic roster. We are in the top 3 of all US 2-day progression guilds.

Raiding Times:
Friday 9:00pm - 1:00am
Saturday 9:00pm - 1:00am

Highmaul Progression: 7/7 Mythic (7/7 Heroic)
Blackrock Foundry Progression: 7/10 Mythic (10/10 Heroic)

More info can be found at our recruitment link below:

http://re-lapse.enjin.com/recruitment
<Roadrunners> of Kil'Jaeden is looking for reliable, competent players to strengthen our roster. We are 6/7M Highmaul and 6/10M Blackrock Foundry. Core positions for all quality DPS are available right now!

We raid 3 days a week, Tuesday-Thursday, 7:30-11:30PM Pacific Standard Time. Loot is distributed via a loot council that includes officers and raiding members. As far as our atmosphere goes, we're laid back until things demand seriousness. We don't openly recruit for the bench, so you'll see raids often upon acceptance.

Our server, Kil'jaeden, is a high population server located in the Los Angeles datacenter and the vast majority of our raiders are from the west coast. We are a PvP server, but heavily horde dominated.

If you'd like to speak to our GM directly, he can be reached at b.tag Hersheys#1791. I can also answer most questions about the guild for you, but I'm not an officer. I can be reached at b.tag Teranoid#1446.
For a little more info, check out our thread on this forum: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16544035118
If everything sounds good to you, you can apply at: www.rrkj.net
<Angry> (7/7M, 8/10M) is looking to add quality DPS.
Sunday-Thursday 9:00 PM CST to 1:00 AM CST. (That's 10:00 PM to 2:00 AM EST)

Link to our recruitment thread with more information:
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15701395209?page=1

Link to our guild forums with more information:
http://www.guild-angry.org/forum/index.php