691 Prot Pally 10/10 H LFG

Guild Recruitment
Hello Hello, I'm currently a 691 prot pally looking for a good group to raid with. However, with the raid group, I would consider playing holy or ret. I am efficient at all my classes. Just missing the trinkets in each. My raiding background goes back to BC and WotLK. I was able to go through all the content in LK until ICC when I decided to take a break from the game. I came back at the end of MoP and was able to be 8/14 Heroic (before mythic) by March. After that, our guild decided to wait for this xpac. So far this expansion I am 3/7 M HM and 10/10 H BRF with attempts on M Beastlord.

I am currently looking for a guild with the same progression or more and raids 12-16 hours per week. My goal is get more into raiding. I feel that with a group in this amount of time, we can get a lot done in mythic. I am available during the week any time after 7:30 CST and ending before 1am CST.

I do have logs/character info if you want them. Post here if interested.
Hello,
Post Mortem is currently looking for an exceptional tank. We are currently 7/7 M and 8/10 M BRF. We eaid from 830-1130 pst tues-thurs and sun. Feel free to apply at post-mortem.guildlaunch.com or adde at krixus#1990.
bump
hey ximble! we are at the same progression as you. If you could swing 6:30pm to 10:30pmCST t/w/thu, please add Foxyloxy#1371 and we can talk. :)
The Remnant (H) - Aggramar

Currently seeking DPS and a non-priest healer for a 'core' spot in our raid group. (May even consider tank spot as one of our tanks is also a strong healer). Started Mythic Tue night and were 4% from a kill on Beastlord. Raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 8-11 EST

Visit TheRemnant-Guild.com to apply or contact me at Noah#1482 for further details...
Hi Ximble,
It's a stretch, we need a holy paladin and we start at 8 pm EST (7 pm CST). But on the bright side, we're the same progression and we have a really great team. Our guild is mature, been around since 2007, and it's a fantastic guild home. We raid Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-11 pm EST (7-10 CST). We use the EPGP loot system and we've got active forums to get extra boss strategy done outside of raid, post guild announcements, that sort of thing. We try to maximize our raid time, as we're all adults with real lives, but still want to get solid progression down in a timely fashion.

Anyway, if you're interested, please feel free to chat with us our visit our website. You can contact me at Tiranae#1790 or Cyllanna at peno#1398. You can also visit our website at www.mts-shandris.com, the forums have lots of information for prospective raiders.
Hi Ximble,

We're looking for a skilled Prot Pally to join our team. We raid 8-11 PST Tues/Thurs/Sunday, and we are 10/10H, 3/10 M in BRF. We strive to progress in mythic while maintaining a friendly, professional raid atmosphere. Please contact our recruiting officer (Giselle#1498) or myself (Bizambo#1417) if you are interested!

Thanks and we look forward to hearing from you!

Here is some more information about us:

Server: Proudmoore, High pop PvE
Faction: Alliance

Raid Times:

Tuesday/Thursday/Sunday
8:00 pm - 11:00 pm ST (PST)
Invites out @ 7:50 ST

Mondays (rare and only during heavy progression)
8:00 - 11:00pm ST (PST)
Invites out @ 7:50 ST

Which is:
8-11 PST
9-12 MST
10-1 CST
11-2 EST

About Us

<Gentlemen and Scholars> was formed by veteran World of Warcraft raiders with experience in progression raiding spanning vanilla Molten Core through SoO. We hold high standards for our raiders in terms of communication, throughput, raid awareness, creative thinking, mechanical proficiency, and reliability.

Why We are Different

We believe that the key to a successful raid environment is to keep things professional, positive, focused and criticism should be constructive. We are all adults, many of us with careers and kids and we play the game to have fun. We want people to look forward to raid night! We do not tolerate drama of any kind. In vent, chat or whispers there is no yelling or belittling comments. We strive to work together as a team and learn from one another. We know that everyone makes mistakes, but we expect that raiders own up to them and correct them.

Raiding Philosophy

We believe in raiding smart by prepping in advance, analyzing logs, and communicating effectively to get the most out of our raid week. Our required raid time is only ~9 hours a week so planning ahead is key to our success. During progression our raid atmosphere is very focused, but we know how to have fun, relax, and poke fun of each other. Raiders earn their spots through merit, not seniority.

The Guild

Our guild is comprised mostly of folks on the raid team with some casual friends and family members. If you have friends or loved ones that want to join with you, they are welcome to as a casual. On off nights we organize fun raids such as going back to complete old raiding achievements and alt raids, in which all guild members are welcome to attend. This is a time to relax, have fun and get to know each other better!

Our raiding accomplishments as a guild on Proudmoore thus far:
- MoP progression: Heroic(the old school Heroic) SoO 14/14 pre 6.0. Total completion time since formation of raid team was 3 months.
Current WoD progression:
Highmaul 5/7 Mythic progression despite raiding a total of 9 hours in a typical week.
- 10/10 Heroic, 3/10 Mythic BRF.
- US 98th H Operator Thogar, Realm 2nd

Recruitment Demand:
While we will consider most classes and specs, you can also check our website for our specific needs.

Recruitment Requirements
• 670+ item level with mostly ideal stats for your class.
• 7/7 Heroic HM minimum
• Must be reliable.
• Must maintain high throughput.
• Must be mechanically and raid aware.
• Have your gear enchanted and gemmed with the best available.

Current needs:
Prot Pally/Blood DK/Brewmaster
Warlock
Enhance Shaman
Boomkin
Resto Druid
MW monk
All other exceptional candidates will still be considered

How To Apply:
Please apply on our website: http://gentlemenandscholars.enjin.com/
If you have questions, do not hesitate to contact our recruiting officer Thunderkats (BTag Giselle#1498) or myself (BTag Bizambo#1417)
Crusade has 2 raiding teams

Team Red: 10/10N, 9/10H, 1/7M raiding tues, thurs, sun 6pm - 9pm (MST)
Team White: 10/10N, 8/10H, raiding tues, thus, sun 6pm - 9pm realm (MST)

I think the group of you would be a perfect fit for core raiding spots in Team White, we are seeking strong dps and a strong consistent OT.

We have alt runs, guild lottery, we provide food, flasks, and pots for every raid. We are a very active community in and outside of wow, as we have a very large and active website / facebook page.

Interested in more information please feel free to contact me Masama MT for Team White
Battle Tag Murdaa#1123

http://www.crusadekt.com/recruitment
Hey there, one of our tanks is looking to go DPS. Get in touch with me via Battle Net!

(US) Dragonmaw PVP

Blackrock Foundry:
* 10/10 Normal
* 10/10 Heroic
* 1/10 Mythic

Raid Times:
•Tuesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Wednesday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST
•Thursday: 8:30PM -11:30 PM PST

Recruitment is open to all classes;
We do however have a high demand for the following:

Damage

[Melee]

* Enhancement Shaman
* Unholy Death Knight
* Feral Druid

[Ranged]

* Boomkin
* Warlock
* Mage
* Shadow Priest

Healer

* Holy Priest
* Resto Druid

Please submit an application to: http://elementdragonmaw.guildlaunch.com/

If you have any question regarding the guild or recruitment please contact:

Recruitment Officer / Healing Lead: (Ellisanar) Fumiye#1520
Hey there Ximble, we are very interested in an experienced tank, ill post our info below and if you want, contact one of the officers listed, or app on the site. Hope to hear from you.

Sacrifice Turalyon-US (Horde)
Raid Schedule Tues/Wed/Thurs 7:30-11:30 PM CST (+1 EST, -2 PST)

Progression: 6/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry
WowProgress:
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/turalyon/Sacrifice/
Prior to WoD: http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mannoroth/Sacrifice/rating.tier16_25

Currently recruiting: Hunter, Mage, Boomkin, BM/WW Monk or Prot Paladin

Paid transfers are available to exceptional candidates!

Progression History
Heroic Nefarian - US 299
Heroic Ragnaros - US 115
Heroic Deathwing - US 112
Heroic Will of the Emperor - US 60
Heroic Empress Shek'zeer - US 73
Heroic Sha of Fear - US 61
Heroic Lei Shen - US 70
Heroic Ra-den - US 65
Heroic Garrosh - US 64

You can view our entire 13-year guild history here: http://sacrificeguild.org/who-we-are

Who and What We Want
- Independent adult (21+)
- Not a power-gamer; we want consistent quality, not fly-by-nighters who quit once they've burned out.
- Consistent work/class schedule! If you work nights or flex schedules, Sacrifice is not for you.
- Dedicated, motivated individuals who prioritize World of Warcraft above other hobbies/activities.
- Willing to take criticism and accept responsibility for mistakes.
- Stable internet connection
- Reliable, powerful gaming computer.
- Headset and ability and willingness to speak clearly
- Ability to install and configure addons without extensive babysitting.
- Understanding of WarcraftLogs and how to interpret them yourself.
- Punctual and timely! We expect prompt and consistent (90%+) attendance!

If you would like more information or to talk please reach out to any of the following officers:
Papa#1890
Etherlight#1575
Thezdin#1647

Or apply on our website. Thanks!
Ximble we are currently in need of a tank for our raid team.

H A M is a guild with a focus of downing PvE content. Our guild is made up various raiders that have raided at a top level during their World of Warcraft careers.

A lot of us took a break off for Mists of Pandaria but we intend to hopefully contend with other guilds on our server during Warlods of Draenor.

The current progression of the guild is:
1/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry
10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry

4/7 Mythic Highmaul

Our schedule is:
Friday – 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM EST
Saturday – 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM EST

If our times are suitable to what you are looking for please feel free to apply at our website http://ham.guildlaunch.com/.

I work second shift so I'm usually not available to discuss guild information until after 10:00 PM EST. Please feel free to add me to Realid personally at Renegade#1318. If that is too late for you during the week please feel free to add Chiznitz#1658 as he is usually available all day (can chat while at work)

Thanks for your time
Howdy Ximble,

Short form: We are currently looking for 1 more 680+ competent, dedicated, reliable MW monk / Disc and tank (Monk / Warr / Paly) for Mythic BRF progression. Our first week (with pugging a tank and healer each night), we are 2/10M. We should've been at least 3/10 or 4/10M this first week if our tank didn't suddenly quit the game.

Akatsuki, established on Day 1 of WoW at Kil'jaeden server, has reformed for WoD to push for Mythic. In terms of raiders, we are in search of a few more dedicated, competent people to add to our roster for an efficient, cohesive raiding crew who can have fun but buckle down and focus come boss pulls. We are looking for raiders that want to raid vs just saying they want to raid. Barring any IRL emergency, we expect you to show up for raid. Seasoned Vanilla raiders / raid leaders will be leading the charge of our upcoming BRF Mythic progression.

Raiders will be expected to be fully prepared come raid time. And for the love of all that is holy, no whiners allowed!

Raid schedule: Tue, Wed, Thu @ 8:00-11:00 PM PST. Invites start at 7:45 PM.

Please contact any of the following if you have any questions:

Stav#1396
Circio#1424
Istrovios#1411
7/7H 2/7M HM + 10/10N 9/10H BRF

Eternal Silence - Horde - US Zul'jin
WowProgress -http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zul-jin/Eternal+Silence
Website- http://eternalsilence.enjin.com

Zul'jin is an EST Server and all times below are in Eastern Standard-Time (EST).
Tues, Thurs, Sun: 8:15pm - 11:30pm (Invites ~8:10, Trash ~8:15, Boss pull @ 8:30)

We are a group of raiders who come from a long history of end content clearing guilds. Although we can no longer put in 20 hour raid weeks, we do our best to make the best of our ~10 hour raid week and we hope to continue meeting our goal of clearing content while it remains the current content. Our goal is to make as efficient use of this time as possible to clear content while it is the current content.

Loot is done through loot council, voted by the officers. We do our best to keep the system fair, but we do put a heavy focus on progression, so loot will likely go to he or she who makes the best use of their gear. Things we take into consideration is BiS, Tier Bonuses, Recent attendance, Attitude,

You can see videos of some of our first kills on bosses on our website to check out the guild and how we interact. Feel free to scroll through those or vids of our guild's streamers, also available on our website.

Thank you for your time, we hope to hear from you soon. A lot more information is available on our website under the recruitment tab above the application itself. However, feel free to contact any of the following people if you would prefer to talk to us.

Critieas (Critieas#1531) GM
Drowsypill (Drowsy#1438) General Officer
Høwl (Howl#1445) Recruitment Officer
<The Dream> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on US-Stormrage. We are a group of veteran raiders who have worked together for years and still take progression seriously, while maintaining a fun and laid back environment. If you like to progress, have fun, but aren't looking for a 2nd job, you've come to the right place. We are actively looking for a few classes/specs to help strengthen our team for continued mythic progression including one skilled tank, though we encourage anyone interested to apply regardless of class needs, outstanding applicants will always be considered!

Progression: 3/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry

Schedule:
T/Th/Sun 10-1pm EST
Monday 10-1pm EST Optional run

Contacts: rora#1663 nova#1985 or kremheals#1862.

Website for more information thedreamguild.net
Heya!

I'll try to keep this short.
<Alone> is a mythic alliance guild on Aerie Peak (US-PVE). Our progression is 8/10 in mythic t17. We have been successfully raiding together as a guild without any breaks since the end of TBC, improving our ranks each tier! We raid Mondays through Thursdays, 7-10 EST - a strict 12h schedule. If you can make 4 raid days and you like shorter, earlier raid times in a relaxed/friendly atmosphere, but serious raiding this is the guild for you! We also provide guild repairs and enchants for all our core raiders, so you can forget about farming! Loot: Loot council.
This covers all the most important info. If you are interested, check us out at www.aloneguild.com and fill out an application.
If you have any questions send me a msg or look for me in game (Eneia).

battletag: Eneia#1922
Hey Ximble,

My team is 4/7M HM and 10/10H BRF, working on Mythic Beastlord. We are seeking a Pally tank to fill a core spot with our team. We raid on Tuesday, Thursday and Mondays from 8:30 to 11:30PM CST.

We are very friendly but competitive group of individuals looking to continue progression in this tier and the upcoming tiers. Would love to you talk with you more, you can reach me in game by Battletag @ Rosettechrno#1937 .

Look forward to hearing from you!

Good luck, Rose~
Last Chapter
5/7 M 10/10 H 3/10 M
we raid tues,weds+thurs 8:15-11:15 pm est
we are in need of some heals/dps

Tank Needs-
BM Monk Blood Dk
All Strong Tank Considered

Heal needs-
Resto Shammy
Resto Druid
MW Monk
any strong healer besides a disc will be considered though.

Dps Needs-
Mage
Boomkin
Shadow Priest
Ele Shammy
any strong dps applicant will be considered.

contact me at xnjxcrash#1556

or apply at www.lastchaptergaming.com
Avidity - mythic horde guild on Kil' Jaeden server -4/10M BRF 5/7M HM
Raid Schedule: Mon, Tues, Wed, Thur, 7:30 -10:30 pacific
Created by competitive adult gamer's with the purpose of raiding at a high skill level with efficiency. We are a semi-hardcore US World of Warcraft guild located on Kil' Jaeden. We raid with the ambition to be among the first to kill new raid bosses on our server as well as maintain a top ten ranking on the server. We're respectful people who like to be able to joke around and make fun of each other while maintaining a raid environment that is conducive to clearing progression content. If you are looking for a guild with a relaxed, positive raid environment, that pushes content as quickly as possible, Avidity may be the guild for you.

"We're more than world of warcraft raiding guild, we are a competitive online gaming community"
Current Recruitment Opportunities:
-Tanks
Prot Pally, Blood DK, Druid
Heals
-Holy Paladin, Disc Priest, Resto Shaman
Dps
-Melee: Rogue
-Range: Mage, Warlock

I am interested, but you're not looking for my class/spec. Can I still apply?
Absolutely! We value the skill of the player before the class they play. If you're a skilled player please apply!

Please visit our website's "Guild Policy" forum for more information about Avidity.

Contact us: Btags or Submit an App.
Guildmaster: Specialop- heavyd84#1217
Healing Officer: Beñder- bender#1837 (alt 1444)
Melee Officer: Vanítas- vanitas#1145 (alt 0237)
Main Tank: Brêwslee- MuscleLeche#1597 (alt 136)
Hey Buddy,

You're likely swamped with responses however if you are looking to find a home forever. Somewhere you can build a foundation and a future filled with friendships and a fulfilling raid atmosphere then do get in touch with me. We can discuss the rest in game and take it further.

We raid on Tues-Wed-Thurs from 8:00 PM - 11:00 PM EST. Hit us up @ Obskure#6264 or ImmortalChao#1996 when u get time.

Below is the link if you would want to know more about the guild.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16285119022

Hope to hear from you soon. Take care and happy hunting !

Cheers
Maj