Human in the Horde and Orcs in the Alliance.

Story Forum
There should be at least one or two cannon humans in the Horde and orcs in the Alliance, halfbreeds if nothing else. I can't find anything though, so I'm asking here to ask if any of you guys know.
Logically, spies or members of the faction not content with the one they're in should exist.
But that would mean getting rid of the current homogenity, and Blizz can't have that.
A human or two in the horde, maybe, but picturing it for an orc just feels..weird. Wrong.
Garrosh had a human spy in Theramore, iirc.
Thrall had a few human spies in the Alliance as well. So it's likely a practice the Horde has kept for some time, and said humans are simply committed to the Horde.
Orc serving the Alliance: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37292/not-in-your-army

Worgen(so cursed human) serving the Horde: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=37287/cleaning-house
Those aren't really members of their opposing faction, I wouldn't think: just opportunists selling secrets for some quick cash.

In terms of being actual members of the respective factions, I'd think it would be easier for a member of an Alliance race to be in the Horde than vice-versa, since the Blood Oath allows individuals to join the Horde in their own right. I'm pretty sure you have to be a nation, or at least a sizable organization, to join the Alliance, and there are treaties and such involved.

There's this, though it's RPG and therefore non-canon:
http://wow.gamepedia.com/H%27jalla_Danfour
Thrall's human messenger/spy is the one who told him about the Draenei's arrival on Azeroth. It seemed like he had the job for a while considering their interaction, meaning he wasn't just a one-off opportunist.
there is a goblin inside the SI:7
03/28/2015 12:49 PMPosted by Alexandravi
there is a goblin inside the SI:7

He was never part of the Bilgewater Cartel, so there is nothing really wrong there.
Yeah, most goblins are neutral, as far as I know.
03/28/2015 03:00 PMPosted by Neutralwalu
Yeah, most goblins are neutral, as far as I know.
Many of the "Horde" goblins aren't even loyal to the Horde. They are employees of the Bilgewater Cartel corporation on contract. The Horde goblins are in a unique position when it comes to reinforcements, because they can always hire more.

If Steamwheedle started offering twice the salary, I wonder what % of the "Horde" goblins would stay Bilgewater. Steamwheedle was always the largest cartel, and they've massively expanded and profited in WoD.
03/28/2015 03:04 PMPosted by Threeslotbag
If Steamwheedle started offering twice the salary, I wonder what % of the "Horde" goblins would stay Bilgewater. Steamwheedle was always the largest cartel, and they've massively expanded and profited in WoD.

Probably would be a bad business decision for both parties, actually. The Bilgewater stick around for not just profit, but security. If they jump out now, the Horde races will probably not be too happy, and the Bilgewater would suffer for it. Plus, the Steamwheedle and Horde have a pretty good relationship right now. "Stealing" away some of their support, and their best engineers, is a good way to put a massive strain on relations between the two. Also, I don't see Gallywix appreciating deserters, or giving up his position as Trade Prince.