What is AU Medivh doing ATM

Story Forum
Assuming the events of AU azeroth still happened they way they did in our timeline, what is medivh currently up to. I mean he DOES still have sargeras in him so its not like he is spending his time taking walks in the park or something. Its not like he has no clue whats going on in draenor either, he was able to get in contact with Guldan to tell him to make the dark portal after kiljaden basically abandoned him, which proves at the very least he has legion contacts assuming archimond and kiljaden don't know he is alive, so you think intervening would rate pretty high on his to-do list.
The Legion is already invading Draenor. That's the intervention.
I'm more curious what MU Medivh is up to.

Because he's still around too.
AU Medivh is busy being suppressed into unconscious right now. SARGERAS, who has total control of his body is probably screaming at Archimonde all day over the phone.

I'd like to think that he also commanded the Nazrethim to fire off the Scourge plague 30 years early, since that was their plan B when the orcs failed.
The assumption that AU Azeroth exists at all may not be entirely justified. We're still not sure what all got created with this alternate universe. Don't let your focus from Draenor drift too far, there likely won't be any AU exploration beyond it; it's just too messy. You're not concerned with King Blackmoore, after all.
I'd love it if Gul'Dan fixed the Dark Portal and the Fel Alliance invades Draenor to fight the MU Azerothians.

That'd be a nice twist, plus it would let them promote the rest of their Warcraft movie characters.
Wouldn't the Fel Alliance just be the Scourge.
03/28/2015 11:04 AMPosted by Neutralwalu

Not at all. They'd be like the Orcish Horde after drinking the blood of a Pitlord or some other foul source but instead as Alliance.

Just a fun reverse I think.
03/28/2015 11:07 AMPosted by Splub
03/28/2015 11:04 AMPosted by Neutralwalu

Not at all. They'd be like the Orcish Horde after drinking the blood of a Pitlord or some other foul source but instead as Alliance.

Just a fun reverse I think.

What would be on that? Felblood Elves, Satyrs, Undead humans...Leper Gnomes...not sure what a Dwarf equivalent would be.
03/28/2015 11:12 AMPosted by Sunfeeder

What would be on that? Felblood Elves, Satyrs, Undead humans...Leper Gnomes...not sure what a Dwarf equivalent would be.

Fel Humans, Fel Dwarves.
03/28/2015 11:26 AMPosted by Splub
Fel Humans, Fel Dwarves.

Slapping "fel" on the front of everything is just boring. The demon infused humans may look like metamorphosis form based on Kanrethad, and for dwarves I'd go with mega-troggs (because why not).
There would be absolutely no point to such a corrupted Azeroth save to put MORE filler in an expansion that is ALREADY filler.

Not to mention bring even more glaring issues with storytelling. We'll have fought and defeated two entire worlds. By ourselves.
Whether AU Azeroth exists or not has already been decided: there are many timelines and other realities out there.

Whether we will ever visit or see an alternate Azeroth, particularly one in this same universe, is unknown. Blizzard, as far as I know, said it won't happen.
Watching a play, I imagine.

Why is everyone calling this expansion filler when it's Act I of a 3-part story?
03/29/2015 03:47 AMPosted by Hanekaeri
Watching a play, I imagine.

Why is everyone calling this expansion filler when it's Act I of a 3-part story?

The people who don't know how to properly use the word filler are the same people who don't know how to use the words trope or marysue properly either. Pay no mind to them.
Not getting laid thats for sure.

As to a comment on Medivh contacting Arch or KJ, Sargeras was limited to Azeroth while he was within Medivh. he actually never intended the Orcs as a weapon to use against Azeroth but as he sensed their Warlock magics reach their peak as they destroyed the draenei he made contact and ended up bringing them over.