693 Shadowpriest looking for new home

Guild Recruitment
Hello,

My guild recently broke apart due to attendance and it is time for me to start looking for a new place to raid.

My recent progression is:

T16: 14/14 Heroic before 6.0
T17: 5/7 Mythic HM, 3/10 Mythic BRF

I have been raiding since Vanilla and over the past few expansions have been in a semi casual 3 day a week guild. I am interested in raiding on a more hardcore level like I used to back in TBC/Wrath. I consider my self a very strong raider that can parse well while doing mechanics. I do my research and don't need to be baby sat. Drama free as well.

I'd like a guild that raids somewhere between 8 and 12 Eastern 3-4 days a week and preferable on an east coast server for better ping. I'd also like them to be at least 5/10 if not more. I prefer to be alliance but I am not opposed to going horde.

I have a group of friends in my current disbanded guild looking for a place and I may try to follow them. However, I am also open to starting fresh with new people and making new friends.

Thanks in advance.
Fierce of Aerie Peak might be an option for you. We are currently 8/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry and 7/7 Mythic Highmaul and are looking to add some exceptional players to our roster.

Our basic information:
  • Battle Tag: Revolt#1620 (For any questions or to talk about guild)
  • We raid Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Sunday from 9:00-12:00 PM EST during progression.
  • More information can be gathered on our website: www.fierce-guild.net

• Current Progression:
  • 8/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry
  • 7/7 Mythic Highmaul

• Notable Achievements (10 Man):
  • World 13th/US 2nd Heroic Will of the Emperor
  • World 18th/US 2nd Heroic Elegon
  • World 19th/US 3rd Heroic Four Kings
  • World 1st Heroic Stone Guard
  • World 2nd Heroic Feng the Accursed
  • US 5th Heroic Garajal the Spiritbinder
  • US 5th Heroic Madness of Deathwing
  • US 10th Heroic Spine of Deathwing

• You can verify our history at fierceguild.enjin.com and gather more information about us on our recruit post http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16543574749

Add Revolt#1620 to Battletag if you have any further questions. If you have no further questions, apply on our website http://www.fierce-guild.net/recruitment
    <Space Race> 5/10M 10/10 H BRF is currently looking for exceptional players!

Our guild is comprised mainly of players who have raided with each other in one form or another since Burning Crusade as well as the majority having played since Vanilla. While a tight-knit group, we are extremely accepting of new and exceptional players, and want you to take part in our Mythic progression in BRF!

Our raid times are:
    T-Th 10pm-1am EST

High Priority
    Mage
    Boomkin
    Spriest
    Elemental Shaman

Low Priority:
    Rogue
    WW Monk

We are always willing to consider exceptional applicants visit our website at http://spacerace.shivtr.com/

Contact one of our officers in-game for any inquiries you may have:

Verkun - Dramin#1381
    Vindiee - Vindi#1192
    Dorkman - XenoPala#1811
    Naturalightt - Naturalight#1420
    Let me know if you're interested in coming to raid under me Adam. We just started Mythic progression last night.. but good group!

If not, hope you find something good!

celadez#1813
    Progression:
    Currently: 6/7M Highmaul 2/10M BRF

About Us:
    We are a guild that formed at the start of WoD from a group of friends that have raided together for several expansions. Our officers and raid leaders all have high end raiding experience with guilds ranking in the top 100 World and top 50 US across all expansions. We plan on doing the same with this guild. We are currently recruiting to complete our solid roster and raid composition for Mythic raiding. We are looking to progress quickly through Mythic content and to compete for top US/World positions.

New Raid Schedule in PST:
    Tuesday: 8pm-11pm (11pm-2am EST)
    Wednesday: 8pm-11pm (11pm-2am EST)
    Thursday: 8pm-11pm (11pm-2am EST)

Loot: Loot Council with priority based on largest upgrade, progression needs, fair distribution.

What we expect:
    - Exceptional players that research encounters and their class thoroughly.
    - Be 18 or older and in control of your schedule.
    - TeamSpeak 3 installed and a working mic.

What we offer:
    - Gems/Enchants/Potions/Flasks/Repairs for raids.
    - A friendly environment.
    - Serious progression raiding on a 9 hour schedule.

Current Recruitment:
    Mage - HIGH
    Monk (WW) - HIGH
    Paladin (RET) - HIGH
    Priest (Shadow) - MEDIUM
    Warlock - HIGH
    Druid (Feral) - HIGH

Thanks,
    Apply: www.HighClassGuild.com
    Bibbz of Kil'jaeden (US) - Bibbz#1889 (Battle - Tag) (Officer)
    Pyroxi of Kil'jaeden (US) - Pyroxi#1733 (Battle - Tag) (GM)
    Deathette of Kil'jaeden (US) - Rollo#1222 (Battle - Tag) (Officer)
    Dominö-Kil'jaeden (US) - Domino#1370 (Battle - Tag) (Officer)
    Crestfallen of Kil'jaeden (US) - Crestfallen#1743 (Battle - Tag) (Officer)
    <Barely Average> is a semi-hardcore raiding guild on Azgalor-US that is made up of players that were apart of <Focus-Thunderlord> and <Vitamin Z- Azgalor>. Players from both guild have been around since Vanilla. <Barely Average> raids 3 nights a week, Tuesday, Thursday, and Monday from 7:00 to 11:00 CST.

We use a loot council which is a mix of guild officers to handle loot. We've found this to be the most fair and effective way to handle loot, and we all know which pieces are the most beneficial for each class. Additionally, we encourage discussion and input from our raiders, and expect our raiders to know their Best In Slot (BIS) gear for their class/spec. Our #1 goal is to have fun and enjoy playing the game with those within our guild, however we all have committed to a raiding guild for a reason, and that is to kill bosses and see end-game content. If you are interested in joining a laid back, semi-hardcore raiding environment and can commit your time, effort, and expertise to us, then <Barely Average> might be the guild for you. Your current gear and even raiding experience isn't as important to us as your knowledge for the game, and dedication to raiding.

Website
    http://barelyaverageguild.com

Current Progression
    Highmaul - 5/7 M
    Blackrock Foundry - 10/10 H
    Blackrock Foundry - 5/10 M

Raid Schedule(Server[CST])
    Tuesday 7:00PM-11:00PM
    Thursday 7:00PM-11:00PM
    Monday 7:00PM-11:00PM

We do have a fully stocked and up to date guild bank with everything a progression raider could/would need supplied mainly by some of the officers. However we do ask our raiders to do their part in replenishing the guild bank as well. Additionally, we ask that our raiders maintain 95% attendance. We realize real life and emergencies can happen, but if you cannot regularly make our raid nights please do not apply. Progression on our tight time schedule takes consistency, and missing one of three raid nights every week does not work for us. Additionally, if you willingly know you will not be able to attend a raid night you are expected to post on the guild forums within our AFK Thread.

Short list of what we expect from our raiders:
    ■ Be punctual in showing up for raids.
    ■ Come prepared with class-appropriate consumables.
    ■ Be able to take on criticism, as harsh as it may be at times.
    ■ Know your class, role, spec and abilities inside and out.
    ■ Know the boss encounter mechanics, and how your role needs to handle them.

Additionally, Raiders must have the following necessary Add-Ons needed for progression raiding:
    ■ Angry Assignments
    ■ Deadly Boss Mods or Big Wigs Boss Mods
    ■ RC Loot Council
    ■ Other add-ons like Weak Auras, Custom Unit Frames, etc. are not required but we encourage you to have any add-ons that will help you perform to your max skill

Current Recruitment Focus
    ■ Currently recruitment is limited to DPS Warriors, Mages, and Discipline/Holy Priests but we are always looking for or willing to talk to exceptional players of all classes/specs.

Contact Info
    If you have any questions, feel free to contact one of our officers directly:
    - Killingjoke#1714
    - Drakon#1128
    - Gentlechad#1501
    - Darklego#1113
    - Lemoko#1694
    - Zorick#1203
    - Beastmage#1972

To Apply
    Fill out an application on our website...
    http://www.barelyaverageguild.com
    You're likely swamped with responses. I've been where you are. Looking for something that you hope will be the same or an improvement from where you just were. Eventually you talk to so many groups that they all blur together and you just pick someone so that you'll have somewhere to go. Take the time and talk to me. I want you to find a forever home. Somewhere you can build a foundation and a future filled with friendships and a fulfilling raid atmosphere.

☆-★Insanity★-☆

Founded in 2007, 4/7 Mythic Highmaul, 10/10 Heroic Blackrock Foundry, 1/10 Mythic Blackrock Foundry.
    Confidence is a must, Cockiness is a plus, Arrogance is not desired.

Guild Make-Up/History
    Insanity is filled with primarily people from the ages 25-40.
    Back in June we became 14/14 H SoO(25m), (Server: Aerie Peak-PVE) US 203

What We're About
    This guild is a warm, welcoming, and nurturing place. We have people in it that do voice impersonations, we have a fantastic sense of humor with a balance of determination on the content at hand. We are NOT the type to yell or scream at you, we treat people like the adults that they are.

We enjoy spending time with each other on Vent, during off-times, joking, drinking, running alt raids, working on achievements, collecting Pokemon, We have 9 of 9 Gold Challenge Modes, Come Get Some With Us! We Sell Them Too!

Our community is packed with fun, laughs, and experiences. I really want to dig that in to your mind. This guild is the best guild that I've ever been a part of in 9-10 Years of Raiding, from Raiding first string in top 20 US guilds to running a top 200 US guild. Our officers are amazing. The raiders have talent and are loyal. You will not be disappointed. You will finally have found your home in this community, one that I am truly thankful to be apart of.

What We Want
    You to come here with the dream of Insanity that we all share. Live it, breath it, embrace it. We want your loyalty. This is your home. Make a commitment to us and we will give back to you with reckless abandon. We want to get to know you, you are not just numbers on a spreadsheet, here in Insanity, You matter. We want to get to know you for many months if not years to come.

Schedule:
    Tuesday 6:30-10:00 PST
    Wednesday 6:30-10:00 PST
    Thursday 6:30-10:00 PST

Why this guild could be great for you!
    You want a fair loot system. We use 4 members of leadership and a random raider each week to distribute our loot. We also publically keep track of attendance, punctuality, and loot recieved in order to spread out loot to the highest performing, most reliable players. You want Quality, Devoted, Down-to-Earth Leadership that both have experience with ALL End-Game Raiding content since Vanilla. With 9 years of Raid Leading experience and 9 Years of Guild Lead experience of a US 100 + US 200 Guild. You like the idea of a competitive and entertaining raid environment? You like Alt Raids on the weekends? We Got You. We love our community and spoil our Raiders with 1,500g daily repairs, Flasks, Pots, Enchants, Gems, a member Spotlight and more. Lots of opportunities to make gold profits. We sell everything to our server and beyond.

Our Server
    Aerie Peak is a High Population server with a booming economy. We Are Server 3rd. There are 40+ Raiding guilds. We are in the Nightfall battle group. Alliance to horde ratio is 4:1. The server is on Pacific Time and the server is based out of New York.

680+ ilvl Required

We Want You To Be
    An active player with a strong drive, flawless positive attitude, and talent with drive that makes you even better than you were the week before. Loyalty above all else with a ride or die attitude. Passion for the game and passion for our dream of Insanity.

Range - Boomkin, Warlock, Mage, Hunter
    Melee - Ret Paladin, Feral Cat
    Healer - Resto Druid, Resto Shaman, Holy Pally

We Have Live Streams
    We Create Movies
    https://www.youtube.com/user/SerenaBetrayl/videos
    Mythic Brackenspore - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Yd7tjLTy0U

Our Website is:
    Insanity.WoWLaunch.Com
    No application required. We do an informative fantastic mumble interview.
    You WILL NOT regret giving me your time.

*´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•` * HellGoddess (¸.•´
    *´¨) ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨) *´¨)¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•Real ID: HellGoddess#1691

If you’d like further information contact HellGoddess (HellGoddess#1691), Herculesan (Herc#1811) or Savesyolife.

We’d really love to have you. So honestly! Come talk to us, take the time, this is Home, fully equipped with dead dragons, spoils to be shared, and laughs to be had.
    <Coalescence> 4/10M
    Raid times: T/W/TH 8:45pm-12:30am EST
    Let's chat!
    Darkgriever#1204
    For more info please look at the post linked below!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16646674768#1
    Hey, Goodfellas is looking for a shadow priest immediately. We currently dont have one and are looking to gear one up and you seem like the perfect fit.
    We are 7/7M HM, 7/10M BR.
    We raid 8-12East M-Thur.
    Add my btag nas#1436
    Look forward to hearing from you
    6/7M 1/10M

Raid Times:
    Tuesday: 8pm-11pm EST
    Thursday: 8pm-11pm EST
    Wednesday: 8pm-11pm EST

Chaos Cabinet is a brand new guild formed by a group of long time friends from as early as vanilla. Our team is mostly made up of friends of friends and we hope to build the guild around a strong core of long time WoW players. Being as close of friends as most of us are, there WILL be many immature jokes and tons of jokes on eachother and fun times overall, if you cant take a joke and hate vulgar topics then you WILL NOT enjoy our company. Chaos Cabinet's goal with this team is to push Mythic content as hard as possible on leisure raid times, while we will have many laughs on trash pulls, farm content and outside of raid, when it comes to progression we will buckle down and focus hard on killing the boss ASAP.

Expectations:
    With out goal of being one of the best guilds on the server, we expect high end performance from all our members, a bench will exist and we will not hesitate to bench underperforming members. Research of your BiS, best spec/rotation, and of the current bosses is REQUIRED. we WILL NOT carry raiders!

Loot System:
    We will be using a Loot Council system managed with the RClootcouncil mod, members will roll at the start of the raid and the top 3 will join the loot council with 2 officers, loot council will decide loot using many factors such as attendance, performance, current gear, BiS, etc.

What we will offer:
    Guild Repairs
    Pots and Flask (when materials allow it)
    Food/Feast (when materials allow it)
    Free Enchants and Gems (when materials allow it)
    Craftable Upgrades (when materials allow it)

===================
    ---CURRENTLY RECRUITING--

ALMOST ANY DPS!

ANY Exceptional players may apply!

===================

Contacts:
    Guild Master: Telulu (ingame)
    Raid Leader: Kazmeme (ingame) / Btag: Kaz#1747
    Assistant Lead: Villagebik (ingame)
    8/10 mythic BRF horde guild on Kil'jaeden looking for DPS for mythic progression.

5:30 - 9 pst Monday-Thursday

www.illestguild.com

Peach#1946
    Incase you'd like to raid a bit more

Hi Adam. We're currently looking to fill a Spriest spot.

We're currently 9/10M BRF working on Mythic Blackhand.

Please feel free to contact Atrocity#1804, Llily#1958, or Amiye#1532 for more info.

Our web site is http://www.prometheanguild.com.

Feel free to visit our recruitment thread at
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16353295721
    <Vex> (7/7m 8/10m) was formed at the beginning of Burning Crusade and has only grown stronger since then. We are a semi-hardcore, progression focused raiding guild on Gorefiend-US.

We raid Monday-Wednesday (Thursday is added for progression, normally only 1-2 weeks max) from 8pm EST until 11:30pm EST.

Exceptional players not listed above are also encouraged to apply!

Website for more information or to apply: http://vex.guildlaunch.com/

If you have any questions, please add me to battletag: miu#1977 or Reth Illwrath#1891,
    Add Kaeps#1439, 6/10M about to kill thogar in our 3rd week.
    Look I know I'm going out on a limb, but this is an idea for the most progressed to the least progressed. It's the idea everyone that wants to raid in a progression-based raiding guild wants. So I'm throwing it your way. If you don't mind the effort to build the rewards will be worth it in the long term rather than a short term, quick fix.

I need raiders who want a guild home, but don't mind building it. That's an offer few other guilds will give you. Most raid atmosphere and teams are set. You just join the train. AP is forming and meshing. We're new, but we won't be new forever. We want to be the guild you raid with and talk about. The one you tell your friends to join not for only the awesome progression, but the atmosphere as well. Check us out and I'd enjoy chatting with you!

Ascending Phoenix is a raiding guild on the Turalyon server dedicated to competitive raiding in the World of Warcraft. We are brought together by the common goal not to simply succeed, but to excel by doing so at a fast pace. Our raiding schedule is light because our raiders come from all walks of life and don’t have the time they had to play in previous expansions. We strive to do more within our nine hour raid week than most raiding guilds do in five days or more of raiding. To accomplish our goals we recruit like-minded individuals that want to build Ascending Phoenix into a lasting guild home.

Raid Schedule
    Sunday: 8:30 PM – 12:00 AM
    Tuesday: 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM
    Wednesday: 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM
    Thursday: 9:00 PM – 12:00 AM

All raid times are EST.

What kind of progression do I plan? We will be a fast-paced progression guild. If your goal is to strive to be the best possible then this is where you want to be. Along with a progression-driven desire we will have a laid-back atmosphere full of raiders who know how to get the job and when to buckle down on a boss. You will make gold from farming content and not spend hours wiping on bosses you killed a month ago. Our goals are ambitious. Therefore, you better be ambitious as well.

If this sounds interesting to you check out our guild website and toss up an app: http://apguild.enjin.com/

I'd enjoy chatting over a voip if you'd like.

Contact me! Alsorin#1361

Good luck!
    About Us

We are 7/7M Highmaul and 8/10M BRF.

<What Does Dog Think> is a semi-hardcore Alliance raiding guild from US-Madoran. A lot of us have been raiding together since the end of Cata so its a very tight knit group. We strive for the best we can be, finished every tier in MoP in the top 100 (#52 US 10 man for SoO). That being said, we look to keep this up in WoD and are currently recruiting exceptional players to push progression hard.

We use a Loot Council system to distribute and ensure that gear is being divided appropriately and fairly.

If interested, feel free to apply on our website or contact an officer listed below.

Raiding Schedule
    Monday: 9:30 PM - 1 AM EST.
    Wednesday: 9:30 PM - 1 AM EST.
    Thursday: 9:30 PM - 1 AM EST.
    Sunday: 9:30 PM - 1 AM EST.

Current Recruitment Needs

These classes/specs are what we currently need the most, but exceptional players of all classes are encouraged to apply.

Disc Priest
    Mistweaver Monk
    Holy Paladin
    Restoration Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Balance Druid

Contact Info

Website - http://wddt.shivtr.com/

Teetsie - Teetsie#1541
    Hey Adam, I'm from <Ascent> on Thrall-US.

We are currently 7/10M and could use a strong spriest to round out our roster.

We raid from 7:30-11PM EST on Tues/Wed/Thurs/Sun. If those times look good to you, please add my btag, Asag#1636 to talk about next steps. Cheers.
    Last Chapter
    5/7 M 10/10 H 3/10 M
    we raid tues,weds+thurs 8:15-11:15 pm est
    we are in need of some heals/dps

Tank Needs-
    Pref BM Monk/ Blood Dk
    will consider anything but Prot War though

Heal needs-
    Holy Priest
    Resto Shammy
    Resto Druid
    MW Monk
    any strong healer besides a disc will be considered though.

Dps Needs-
    Ranged Dps
    any strong dps applicant will be considered.

contact me at xnjxcrash#1556

or apply at www.lastchaptergaming.com
    Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 20-man raid spot.

Current Progression
    7/7M Highmaul - 8/10M BRF
    14/14HM SoO ------ US #59th
    13/13HM ToT ------ US #64
    6/6 MSV HM, 6/6 HoF HM, 4/4 ToES HM ----- US #62

Our raid times are Mon - Thurs from 9:30pm - 12:30am EST.

10 years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Branhista, Dreaz, Eloriya, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!
    Hi we're looking for a shadow priest for a core position. We're a hardcore, 3-night guild on Alliance that is EST based and around the times you were looking for. We cleared 5/10M in 2 weeks of reforming, with 1% wipes on Operator. Contact me through battle-tag below if you'd like to chat or know more.

Novus Ordo
    Novus Ordo is a hardcore guild that originally formed in 2009 and was the top guild on the server during its time. We have recently reformed for Blackrock Foundry.

Progression:
    5/10M in 2nd week of Reforming

Our second week a guild was this Tuesday, March 17th, and we cleared 4/10M. With most of our core, returning raiders being Top 50 US experienced, we plan on fully clearing Mythic BRF prior to the release of Tier 18. After just 2 weeks of reforming we've quickly rebuilt and are already back in Mythic. We're looking to fill the holes in our roster with more solid players. We don’t just take anyone into our ranks.

Raid Schedule
    Tuesday: 7:30pm EST - 12:30am EST
    Wednesday: 7:30pm EST - 12:30am EST
    Thursday: 7:30pm EST - 12:30am EST

We schedule ONE 20-minute break half-way through raid, the time will vary based on where we currently are. We don't expect to waste time with 3 minute breaks and half the players come back 5+ minutes later.

Apply
    As we are currently rebuilding, we offer alternative interviews via battle-tag and extensive verbal interviews on Teamspeak, if you prefer to do so.

Guild Website: http://novusordo-guild.enjin.com
    Visit our guild website to find out more information about us and to fill out an application.

Contact Information
    If you have any questions regarding anything guild related, feel free to contact one of the players below in-game or via battle-tag.

Guild Master: Aeshur (Battletag: Aeshur#1775)
    Co-GM: Stingy (Battletag: Stingyring#1147)