693 Shadowpriest looking for new home

Guild Recruitment
<Ruined> is a 20 Mythic raid guild that has been around for 10yrs+ (7/7M HM, 10/10H 6/10M BRF) on Proudmoore US (Alliance).

Raid days/times are Tues/Wed/Thurs and Suns 630 to 930 PM PST.

Loot: Loot Council

If you are interested, please visit ruined-guild.com to submit an application or contact:

Recruitment Officer: Mylillady (lilangel#1803)
Recruitment Officer: Zyoss (Zyossqt#6208)
Hey! [A]<Adapt> of Spirestone is looking to pick up another QUALITY player to add to our CORE roster!

About

<Adapt> a mature, drama-free 25-man guild with a long, stable history. Formed during Wrath, we had solid 25-man progression during Cataclysm, capturing almost all server 1st 25-man kills and ending the expansion strong. During Mists we have continued this trend, clearing normal mode content the week of release, improving ranks with each new heroic kill, and ending T14 with a US #85 rank.

All of this is accomplished on a relatively light schedule. There is also plenty to do outside of raids - our guild is home to many high-playtime folk, there are multiple social/alt runs during the week, and we have a lot of players that like to PvP, farm achievements/dailies, run LFR/Flex, do retro raids or pet/mount runs, etc.

Our Schedule

T/W/Th 8:00pm - 12:00am PST (11:00pm - 3:00am EST)
We never ask our raiders to attend extra, optional, or extended nights/times! Our schedule is set in stone and we respect the busy schedules of our members.

Progression

We are currently 6/10 MYTHIC in Blackrock Foundry. (Cleared Heroics First Week!)
We finished last tier, Siege of Orgrimmar, at 14/14H! (Pre-nerfs and 4/4 upgrades)

We are currently looking to add 1-2 players to the roster - people who can knock our socks off with their execution and output on progression content, demonstrate comprehensive knowledge of their class, and help improve the people around them through their positive attitude and team-first outlook.

Check our all of our info at http://www.adaptguild.com/join and/or contact a role officer via BattleNet at: Vaxum#1526 (Tanks), Lavathing#1391 (Healers), SturmCantor#1112 (RDPS), or Badzerath#1313 (MDPS).
Greetings!

Nerve is a three day a week raid team who currently seeking out competent players. Our focus is to complete content while it is current and active. We are striving to improve our roster with an emphasis on mechanics, player performance, and raid atmosphere. Below is a quick look at our information.

Nerve, Horde on Ner’zhul.

Current Progression
2/7M BRF 4/7M HM

Raid Times:(Pacific Standard Time):
Wednesday - 9 PM to Midnight
Thursday - 9 PM to Midnight
Monday - 9 PM to Midnight

*Hard Stop at Midnight.

Contact Info:
Guild Website: http://http://nerve.guildlaunch.com/
Recruitment -- Wongnumba: Tibbets#1405
Recruitment -- Logos: Logos#1433
Dirty Mike and the Boyz We have been around since the first tier of Cataclysm and have maintained a very high standard of progression while still having a relaxed almost casual raiding environment. Looking to recruit some skilled players to round off an excellent core group to clear mythic difficulty.

Progression: 5/7M HM, 3/10M BRF

Recruiting: Ranged DPS

Raid Times: Tuesday, Thursday, Sunday 9pm-12am est

Contacts: Bascombe#1570, Proditus#1771, Notoriousthc#1506
Hello Adam,

I will keep this short and sweet. <Vintage> is a 9 hour a week guild composed of ex hardcore raiders, now mostly working professionals. We have raiders that perform at a very high level, and want Mythic kills without having to give up 12-20 hours a week.

We finished MoP US 112 for 25man on a strict 9 hour schedule.

We are currently 10/10H, 5/10M

We raid Wed. Thurs. Mon - 8:15pm (first pull at 8:30pm) to 11:30pm est sharp.

Due to only raiding 9 hours a week, we take our time very seriously. We get things done. Everyone comes prepared and ready to go.

Our group has been together for a long time, with the officers being in the same group since Cata, so you will be joining a rock solid family of dedicated raiders.

If you have any questions please feel free to add the btags or send tells to any of the officers in charge of recruiting.

In-game: Spinalcrack@Malganis, Nhat@Malganis, Raiid@Malganis
Battle-tag: Spinalcrack#1469 (evenings), Oldcastle#1144, Eric#12226 (daytime)

http://vintageraiding.com

Come get your hardcore Mythic boss kills without a hardcore schedule!

Hope to hear from you soon,
Raiid
ADAM!!!!!!!!!!

you sir should add me ThaLoneRnger#1522. i'm not going to bludgeon you with the crap that these bots throw out.

so just add me
Howdy Adam,

I'd love another Spriest - Ranged execute casters are pretty awesome. We've currently got one very capable spriest, but looking to add a second to help burst down those pesky last phase bosses.

We're recruiting competent players only: 80-90th percentile+ parses consistently, while handling mechanics. Loot comes with performance and loyalty, as with any proper guild ;)

We're 2/10m, but only just ramped up our Mythic progression. Killed 2/10 last week, and 3-4 shot both kills yesterday. We farm 10/10H Wed morning with 25-30 people in guild. Gruul will die today, hopefully will be pushing over Hanzel&co as well ;)

I read your time requirements as evening, however, we raid those exact times in the mornings. Wanted to make sure I contacted you in case you're available: Wed, Thu, Fri morning 10am-1pm. We do pop into raids Mondays, but lately we've just been having fun; Mythic HM, achievement runs through HM/BRF, etc.

For details or anything else you need, please contact our Recruitment Coordinator:

AngelisAsuna
BattleTag - Angelisaran#1149

Best,
BearsRus - Raidleader/Officer
Hello,

We might have a good place for you. 5/10M, 8-12Est, 3 Days a week. Great Server! I like to do all this in chat instead of spam here. Add me Biovat#1359

Here is a link to our wowprogress.
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/sargeras/V+A+N+Q+U+I+S+H

Look forward to talking!
<Infinity> is recruiting 690+ DPS for our Mythic progression roster. We are 8/10M BRF and 7/7M HM. We raid nine hours per week: Tu/Wed/Th from 8-11 EST.

If you have any questions, feel free to add me on realID (Tigerlily#1407), or you can go to infinitewipes.com and submit an application.
About us:

20m Raiding - Sunday-Wednesday 9-12 PM EST
Loot - Loot is distributed through a loot council which consists of 3 officers and 1 council member.

Current Progression: 6/10 Mythic.

If you always aim to improve, have a good sense of humor, the ability to adapt and advocate problems, min/max and most importantly stay alive, then we are going to be the guild for you.

Current needs - * Denotes the Need for that class/spec. Pure dps classes must be able to play the spec that is the best for progression.

**** SPriest
*** Mistweaver Monk
**** Ret Paladin
**** Holy Paladin
*** Feral Druid
**** Resto Druid
***** Mage

While we may not need your class, all exceptional players whom feel this may be for them are welcome to apply.

Logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/guilds/40188

Otherwise for questions about Onslaught contact one of us below!

Savage#1589
Hey Adam!

I'm sorry to hear about your guild! Seriously Casual is looking for a skilled and dedicated Shadow Priest as well as possibly a few other ranged/DPS DK/Rogue/Ret (you said you had friends in your guild that were looking).Seriously Casual is a 7/10M Alliance guild on Sargeras. We've been raiding together for over 8 years now. We're a close-knit progression guild with a relaxed raiding atmosphere with members from all walks off life. We raid M-TH 8PM-Midnight EST and we never add additional raid days and rarely if ever extend raids 15 minutes past our scheduled raid times. If you're looking for a stable long-term home I think we'd be a great fit for you and I would love to see an application from you on our forums @ seriouslycasual.org! If you want to talk or have any questions/concerns about the guild you can contact me directly @ tongji#1469. Thanks for your consideration in Seriously Casual and good luck in your guild search.
Duh Winning <US-Ner'zhul> is currently recruiting for Mythic Blackrock Foundry progression. We are a hardcore raiding guild that pushes for high world ranks on a fixed schedule. If you are interested in joining a Mythic raiding guild, and are constantly seeking to improve then this is the guild for you!

Current Tier:

6/7 Mythic Highmaul
10/10H Brf
6/10M Brf

Previous Tiers:

14/14M 20-man Siege of Orgrimmar
14/14H 10-man Siege of Orgrimmar
13/13H Throne of Thunder World 135, US 36 10-man.
16/16H Tier 14 World 800, on 1-2 nights a week

Catacylsm:

8/8H Dragon Soul, on a 1 night a week
7/7H Firelands, on 1 night a week

--------------------------------------------

Currently Recruiting:

- Resto shaman

- Boomkin
- Hunter
- Mage
- Shadow Priest

- Rogue
- Dk

We recruit the player, and not the class. If your class isn't listed above, but you are an excellent player then please apply anyways!

Raid Schedule:

Mon 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Central Time (Server)
Tues 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Central Time (Server)
Wed 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Central Time (Server)
Thurs 8:00 PM - 12:00 AM Central Time (Server)

Please apply at: http://www.duh-winning.guildportal.com

Feel free to add me Bartz#1172
Hi Adam,

Thank you for checking out this thread.

We are looking to recruit 2 dps for progression. Rogue, fury warrior and shadow priest are our top priority at the moment as we have none.
We are also looking to recruit an healer for progression. Preferably resto druid or resto shaman.

Schedule:
Tues, Wed, Sun - 8:00-11:30 EST

Side Project 25M US-Eonar[H] PvE - 4 Years Raiding Strong
Currently 6/10 M-BRF 10/10 H-BRF 7/7 M-HM

http://sideproject.enjin.com
http://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/eonar/Side+Project

Recruiting requirements:
Parsing in the 75th percentile or better
Above average raid awareness
Good attitude
Solid FPS
Low Latency

Loot System:
Suicide Kings, and the majority of players are already geared, so you can expect to be geared out very quickly.

Why We Are Different
We never recruit for the bench - If you have excellent raid awareness while maintaining high hps you will get a permanent raid spot.
We recruit players, not gear - If you are consistently out-performing players with better gear, we are interested in you.
Punctual with fast pulls - We respect each other's time commitment and limited schedule and try to keep things moving.
No locker room - We are not prudes, but we are here to raid and respect the wide diversity of players in the guild and there is no room for excessive foul language, racist or sexist remarks.
Schedule - Designed for those with careers and kids: 8 to 11:30 EST, Mon, Tues, Wed with a 15 minute break.
No l33t sp34k, yelling or raging - If "u failzor ur nub l2p" is your idea of communication you will not fit in here.

Who We Are Looking For
We value solid play, maturity, and a fast-paced raid atmosphere. We don't begrudge each other and take mistakes in stride, but insist that players improve with each attempt. We are a guild of raiders. Before you apply make sure the following describe you:
You think you will have near 100% attendance.
You acquire loot because you want to raid, not the other way around.
You would rather show up for progression than farm because perfecting new content is more exciting than farming epics.
You think theorycrafting and participating in class forums is fun because you are always looking for an edge.

If you are looking for a fresh start, are a weathered veteran coming back into the game, or from a guild that have just lost their GM or Raid leader and need a new home, please consider us and take a look at the website for more information. You can respond to this thread or hit me up on RL:ID as well.

Thank you for considering Side Project.

Contact Info:
GM - Saibot
Battletag - bluefog03#1752

Raider - Tornadoz
Battletag - nadoz#1232
<Mind Games> - Illidan US ( 6/7Mythic and 7/10Mythic )

Hey We are Currently Looking For Exceptional Ranged DPS. If you can make our times and not fail to Easy Avoidable Mechanics .We Do Require you to provide us with your Logs So make sure those are available . I would love to talk to you sometime . I am Currently online . Feel Free to add me Btag- Doon#1644 .

Timings :
Tuesdays to Thursday (Including Wednesday) - From 7:30 - 11:30 Central Time.
* Optional Mondays. We dont Enforce this and never will . This day is basically for fun .

If you love reading spam you can check our Recruit Thread lol .
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16542944318?page=1#0

And If you Think you like us already Apply on:
mgames.enjin.com

My btag : Doon#1644
This is a lot of responses

thanks everyone I will be going over them :)
Hi Adam! Would love to chat with you about joining our Mythic raid core at <Missunderstood>. We're currently 10/10H BRF and will be heading into Mythic this weekend.

Add me on btag at MahlersGhost#1837 if the below sounds good to you:

---

<Missunderstood> @ Kirin Tor is currently recruiting dedicated and skilled DPS for our Mythic raiding core. We are currently 10/10H BRF and heading into Mythic this week.

Desired classes (but not limited to):
Melee DPS - Feral, Rogue, Pally
Ranged DPS - Shadow, Balance, or Warlock.

We are looking to fill this position immediately!

Raid times are Sat-Mon 7-10pm Central. Exceptional attendance required.

Ideal candidates will have a good knowledge of their class and desire to master their class, be friendly team-oriented players, have excellent attendance and respect for fellow teammates' time, understand that progression raiding = a lot of wipes, and have a good sense of humor.

We are an established guild, finished 1st on server in MoP, are LGBT-friendly and 18+. We're home to many friendly folks from all walks of life, both social and raiding members, who are always willing to help and always a blast to hang out with. If you're looking for a new place for your toon to call home, drop us an application or contact me for more information!

Apply at missunderstoodguild.com or add me on battletag at MahlersGhost#1837 if you'd like to chat.

Cheers!

Mahler (btag: MahlersGhost#1837)

<Missunderstood> Recruitment Officer
Awesome Shadow Priest. I wish I could say I taught him everything I know, but alas he knew everything I could teach.
<Coalescence> 5/10M
Raid times: T/W/TH 8:45pm-12:30am EST
Let's chat!
Darkgriever#1204
For more info please look at the post linked below!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16646674768#1
Greetings. <Death Jesters> is looking for one exceptional player for a core 20-man raid spot.

Current level of progression is 8/10M BRF. 7/7M Highmaul

Our raid times are Mon - Thurs from 9:30pm - 12:30am EST.

10 years established, we are the oldest raiding guild on Stormrage, the #1 PvE realm in the US region, and we have a long history that includes many realm first kills. Our raids are streamed online and viewed by thousands of people every night. Outside of main raid we do RBGs, achievement and alt runs, arenas, and more.

We pride ourselves on being a closely-bonded guild of mature, exceptional players. If you want a home for the rest of your WoW career and are confident in your skills as an endgame raider, you will find <Death Jesters> to be a perfect fit, and we encourage you to apply.

If you have any questions about anything, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Branhista, Dreaz, Eloriya, Sparty (BattlenetID: Sparty#1780 or RealID: spartysmallwood@gmail.com), or email djapps@gmail.com.

Our recruitment information can be found on our forums: http://www.death-jesters.net/boards/viewforum.php?f=3

We wish you the best in your guild search!