[A] < Griefers Inc > PVP / PVE

Bleeding Hollow
Prev 1 2 3 4 10 Next
Bump, LFM wpvpers!
05/12/2015 12:58 PMPosted by Greefer
Bump, LFM wpvpers!

Is that what you call it when u zerg level 97's? But hey they are dangerous...takes like 3 of you or more.
^ Watch yo tone
05/12/2015 08:38 PMPosted by Virginlord
05/12/2015 12:58 PMPosted by Greefer
Bump, LFM wpvpers!

Is that what you call it when u zerg level 97's? But hey they are dangerous...takes like 3 of you or more.

There's our favorite lil anon fanboi. Arguably one of the most butthurt of all our victims. Thanks for the bump! As for you out there, if you enjoy every bit of making guys like this spew their tears on you daily, join us!
05/12/2015 08:45 PMPosted by Draw
^ Watch yo tone

I've seen you before wearing the BT guild tag, but now I see you've joined this new guild that actually was interested in some real pvp last night. Good stuff out there Royal Blood guys! Came out of an RBG to find your group out there having some fun! Hope to see more of you guys!
Bump
@ the guy hiding behind the alt

Post on your main or kindly don't post.
The druid that hangs out in spires is a pitmfa.
05/14/2015 04:58 PMPosted by Yummae
pitmfa

it's spelled "Prayer."
No, its not her. Ive dealt with her on timeless isle.
Remeber folks, this isn't just about W pvp

We have more consistent RBG's and arena teams going now.

Always looking for more murderous yet friendly faces.
05/15/2015 07:37 PMPosted by Yummae
No, its not her. Ive dealt with her on timeless isle.

Nice mog, everyone has to deal with Prayer eventually somewhere :P.
05/14/2015 04:58 PMPosted by Yummae
The druid that hangs out in spires is a pitmfa.

do you mean Effluxion?

Bump for the guild!! Come out and see how we have fun.
The ranks grow and so does the horde body count.

Always fun to be had folks, we like those who enjoy killing some reds.
Do you like beating horde like your red headed step-child at the family brunch? Like backhanding terrible horde pvpers around and causing them to bring a 20 man out of anger?

If you answered yes to any of the above, you have the right mindset
I remember as clear as day Greefer running from my level 98 DK in Veil Terokk. It's a shame they don't come play with people their level :(
Very true, they are cowards.
06/08/2015 12:02 PMPosted by Stragos
Very true, they are cowards.

Says the iLevel 626 Boomkin with no PvP achievments.

Insults coming from you aree meaningless. It's more funny then serious, and your attempt to troll has failed miserably.

Come back when you're fully geared and not in an awful guild, and a transmog that doesn't make you look like a dusty turd.
06/08/2015 12:00 PMPosted by Lvoutlaw
I remember as clear as day Greefer running from my level 98 DK in Veil Terokk. It's a shame they don't come play with people their level :(

Not a single person that has faced me 1 v 1 believes your fairytale. Keep trying cupcake.

Truth behind your post is that you're sad your guild is a pve guild that doesn't show up to help you when you're getting curb stomped, am I right?