BM needs a nerf.

Hunter
Recently got back into the game and I can't believe the state of BM.

Bestial Wrath ---> send pet ---> crows ---> go for coffee. You can drop someone from 100% to dead with just your pet and crows.

Something needs to be done about BM, because they're making the entire hunter class look OP.
You must be fighting baddies.
04/11/2015 10:24 AMPosted by Authority
Welcome Back.

Bestial Wrath ---> send pet ---> crows ---> go for coffee. You can drop someone from 100% to dead with just your pet and crows.
Please don't make me laugh. BM has burst that is too strong but it's not that simple.

Something needs to be done about BM, because they're making the entire hunter class look OP.
This was said when we were clearly UP. When they say Hunters right now, the better ones mean BM but the bad ones still compare the entire class to singular specs. It's nothing new.

That's not at all what people complain about. The BM burst is waiting for 5 stacks of frenzy, then beastial wrath with crows and barrage. You could also spam dispel cheap (10 focus) while putting out good pressure. This set up takes 20-30 seconds to ramp up.

It's heavy burst and not hard to pull off but hardly like you said were it's hit a couple spells and gg. They nerfed the dispel already, honestly a 10-15 % nerf to crows in pvp would do the trick.
"Hey, let's nerf BM because I think it's overpowerd and have no clue how it works! Then I can move onto QQing about MM and SV being OP, since BM will be garbage!"
04/11/2015 11:58 AMPosted by Tatiana
"Hey, let's nerf BM because I think it's overpowerd and have no clue how it works! Then I can move onto QQing about MM and SV being OP, since BM will be garbage!"

You realize I'm a hunter right? I understand how BM works, I even posted your burst sequence in the OP.

I don't blame you for defending BM though, as it appears you're the exact hunter I'm talking about.
04/11/2015 01:34 PMPosted by Authority

You realize I'm a hunter right? I understand how BM works, I even posted your burst sequence in the OP.

I don't blame you for defending BM though, as it appears you're the exact hunter I'm talking about.

once you get outside of BGs, you'll see people know how to shut you down.

Seems like haven't done anything on that toon tho.
W8..since I got a dk does that make me pro at frost dk?
I understand how BM works, I even posted your burst sequence in the OP.
With what you posted we can not come to the same conclusion as you.

Tat's not the kind of Hunter you are talking about. In fact your whole opening post could be summed up by a lot of people as one word, trolling. Now you might not be trolling, you might just be what you say you are, a recently returned Hunter and you are just getting started on gearing for PvP. If that's the case, you need to do some more research.
04/11/2015 02:58 PMPosted by Whim
In fact your whole opening post could be summed up by a lot of people as one word, trolling.

Reading the OP, nothing about it seems like it's some joke they were trying to play on people. Just because they may be lacking certain information doesn't make them "trolls". I'm pretty sure the original poster is completely serious, and went to a public forum to post about what he or she wanted. Which is totally acceptable since that is the entire purpose of this site.

Basically the same thing was posted in EU forums and received a +50, so I will not comment on the topic itself, just that I can't see how in any way this thread could be taken as personal.

"Your burst"? I thought you said you play a hunter. Or, are you just here to point fingers, whine, and act as if you're a hunter asking for hunter nerfs?
04/11/2015 04:50 PMPosted by Abrel
Reading the OP, nothing about it seems like it's some joke they were trying to play on people. Just because they may be lacking certain information doesn't make them "trolls". I'm pretty sure the original poster is completely serious, and went to a public forum to post about what he or she wanted. Which is totally acceptable since that is the entire purpose of this site.
Now did you stop reading there or did you want to miss

04/11/2015 02:58 PMPosted by Whim
Now you might not be trolling, you might just be what you say you are, a recently returned Hunter and you are just getting started on gearing for PvP. If that's the case, you need to do some more research.
Because I did say what you said but in a different way. Now here is the other part of this, bare with me I am going to link threads that are dead so no need to post in them. Some of these have the trolls come in later on, some right off the bat. Most will say the same thing as what is in the OP.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16857545869

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16859036738

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16860006082

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16858395977

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16859035937

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16859545918

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16774818035

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/16858135651

This is most of the last two weeks here.

Stampede does more dmg and lasts longer, if you go on icy veins it says crows is obsolete....
04/11/2015 11:21 PMPosted by Brayjunaz

Stampede does more dmg and lasts longer, if you go on icy veins it says crows is obsolete....

Icy-veins is a PvE site and what is best in PvE doesn't always translate to PvP. Not only is stampede negated by things like CC and kiting, but it's also nerfed by 25% passively in PvP. It says right on the talent.

Stampede is never worth taking for PvP unless your goal is to annoy your opponent with an excessive amount of pets/nameplates.

As far as BM goes overall in PvP the only things that may be worth adjusting is Focus Fire burst and Crows scaling with BMs Mastery. Outside of their swifty burst they're not blatantly overtuned.

Aww damn you're right! Once you see those crows flying, all the enemies should just lay down their weapons and not use any Crowd Control or Defensive abilities. Man! If only other classes, had CC and Defensive Cooldowns they can use to stop the burst from happening, I they might just be solid!
04/12/2015 01:53 AMPosted by Bredren
Stampede is never worth taking for PvP unless your goal is to annoy your opponent with an excessive amount of pets/nameplates.
I so want to see a 5's team of hunters with Stampede, Dire Beast, and Snake Trap.
So if you're talking PvP, all specs work in there own ways. Saying BM is OP is nonsense. If all you do is BGs, I'd argue MM or Surv is better.

In arena there's nothing special or good about BM hunter other than they can trap and time burst to kill. No different, better, or worse than any other class.
04/11/2015 11:48 AMPosted by Barvi
You could also spam dispel cheap (10 focus)
50focus
I think you're concerned about the wrong class. Do you know what a druid is?

Hunters are not even close to being the problem with pvp, but go ahead and campaign to have us nerfed to the point of being unplayable.