BM needs a nerf.

Hunter
04/12/2015 01:53 AMPosted by Bredren
Stampede does more dmg and lasts longer, if you go on icy veins it says crows is obsolete....

Icy-veins is a PvE site and what is best in PvE doesn't always translate to PvP. Not only is stampede negated by things like CC and kiting, but it's also nerfed by 25% passively in PvP. It says right on the talent.

Stampede is never worth taking for PvP unless your goal is to annoy your opponent with an excessive amount of pets/nameplates.

As far as BM goes overall in PvP the only things that may be worth adjusting is Focus Fire burst and Crows scaling with BMs Mastery. Outside of their swifty burst they're not blatantly overtuned.

You're on the wrong forums talking all sensible and stuff.
stampede negated by things like CC and kiting, but it's also nerfed by 25% passively in PvP. It says right on the talent.

nerfed by 75% actually. It does 25% of normal damage in pvp instances which is 75% less than normal.
04/11/2015 10:24 AMPosted by Authority
Recently got back into the game and I can't believe the state of BM.

Bestial Wrath ---> send pet ---> crows ---> go for coffee. You can drop someone from 100% to dead with just your pet and crows.

Something needs to be done about BM, because they're making the entire hunter class look OP.

Hello Kitty Online is that way ------->
04/12/2015 05:18 AMPosted by Orcinette
stampede negated by things like CC and kiting, but it's also nerfed by 25% passively in PvP. It says right on the talent.

nerfed by 75% actually. It does 25% of normal damage in pvp instances which is 75% less than normal.

My mistake, you are correct. Even more reason to ignore the talent for PvP!
04/12/2015 02:26 AMPosted by Karengillan
you don't have to be pro at bm hunter or frost dk just roll your face on keyboard and you winthe two easiest classes in the game with so much room for error you can literally back pedal to glad

Neither of those are classes. They are specs.

Should I just say shaman are fine because of resto? Of course I should not. I just recognize class spec. Type accordingly it helps. Then actual problems and ideas
you don't have to be pro at bm hunter or frost dk just roll your face on keyboard and you win
This tells me that you have no idea about what you are talking about.

the two easiest classes in the game with so much room for error you can literally back pedal to glad
Again, you might want to learn something about Hunters before you want to talk about them.
The responses to OPs comment makes my brain hurt. BM hunters are retarded OP in 2s right now and upper-top tier in 3s.

Here are valid complaints from both sides:

1) Crows + BW should not do that much damage for a 1 min CD.
2) They "fixed" problem with tranq. shot by making it impossible for any other spec besides BM to use it.
3) LoS Kill Command should not be a thing.
4) Traps last forever basically.

As far as hunters being an easy class... ya they are class that forgives more mistakes for sure. And before others jump to it, yes feral damage + healing is crazy OP as well, but that has nothing to do with this thread.

Edit:

Also... Frozen Ammo should be deleted from the game and the guy who came up with the idea slapped in the face. 40 yd perma slows.... smh
04/11/2015 02:58 PMPosted by Whim
In fact your whole opening post could be summed up by a lot of people as one word, trolling.

Basically the same thing was posted in EU forums and received a +50, so I will not comment on the topic itself, just that I can't see how in any way this thread could be taken as personal.

Maybe the EU person ARTICULATED and was not smug about it? Link the EU thread you are talking about and let us judge. Don't just say it had +50.

Fact is, the OP faced somebody extremely under geared. With Bestial Wrath and crows against a well geared player there is simply no way this is going to insta kill them. The only way this is going to insta kill someone is if they are undergeared in heroic PvE gear. Same thing would happen if an MM hunter did trinket/chimaera /crows and then hit rapid fire and go for coffee. In fact, same thing would happen when ANY DPS class outgears another player, the burst is huge due to gear. Now, the OP isn't super geared, but we have to take into consideration that their enemies could have been in heroic pve gear, or it was a questing level 98, etc. etc.

BM is fine. MM is fine. Survival is fine.
04/12/2015 11:32 PMPosted by Ravrav
The responses to OPs comment makes my brain hurt. BM hunters are retarded OP in 2s right now and upper-top tier in 3s.

2) They "fixed" problem with tranq. shot by making it impossible for any other spec besides BM to use it.

As far as hunters being an easy class... ya they are class that forgives more mistakes for sure. And before others jump to it, yes feral damage + healing is crazy OP as well, but that has nothing to do with this thread.

Edit:

Also... Frozen Ammo should be deleted from the game and the guy who came up with the idea slapped in the face. 40 yd perma slows.... smh

If it is so OP, why is your main spec BM and you are 116 – 115 w/l in 2's with 1400 rating? Do you think maybe the people who are on the ladder are actually.....skilled players? If it is TRULY completely OP, shouldn't you be facerolling your way to 2k+ in 2's, as well as in every bracket?

Also, you lie about the brackets. Currently in 3 v 3, not a single hunter is in the top 10 brackets. A hunter team is 14th and 15th, after that there is not another team with a hunter until the 41st team!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3

Seriously, you obviously main something else and are crying for nerfs on your alt.
Also, to add to that, there are only 6 hunter comps in the top 50 in 2's.
Do you even look before you post this stuff??? Crying for nerfs on a class that is barely even representing on the ladders just because you probably heard somewhere that they are "retarded OP".

Stop it and do your damn research before opening your mouth.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/2v2
Guess what, the first hunter that is BM in 2's isn't until 177th place. Just filter by spec. ONE HUNDRED SEVENTY SEVENTH is NOT "retarded OP". Between that and 305th place, there are only FOUR other teams with BM hunters.

Had to lay a few truth bombs on you before you go around lying and crying for nerfs when you are a BM at 1400 rating in 2's yelling for nerfs because the class is "retarded OP in 2's". On top of this, the proof is in the pudding, 177th place is where the first place BM 2's comp is currently at. That is so far from OP.
04/12/2015 05:06 AMPosted by Ranwalk
I think you're concerned about the wrong class. Do you know what a druid is?

Hunters are not even close to being the problem with pvp, but go ahead and campaign to have us nerfed to the point of being unplayable.

I was gonna say the same man. I dont know if the OP has fought a skilled / geared feral lately.

Not used by BM hunters. Did you forget that Concussive Shot can be cast every 5 seconds for 6 second daze that reduces movement speed by 50%. Available to all hunters.

Don't forget pets too. BMs have Frost Breath and Tendon Rip while the other specs can have Web Spray - same thing as concussive but the pet does it.

Edit: oh and there is also Warp Time from the Warp Stalker pets.
Yawns* So this game is based around you? Or is this happening in like 2400+ rated games?

No? okay I am just going to lay back and fall asleep because of how broing fail this thread is.

Edit:

LOL last I checked there was 3 hunter in the top 50 of 3s. And there is even a thread going far larger than that in amount counting showing hunters with a far less representation. If you mean under 2k as top then sure there is.
04/13/2015 03:05 AMPosted by Sentient
If it is so OP, why is your main spec BM and you are 116 – 115 w/l in 2's with 1400 rating? Do you think maybe the people who are on the ladder are actually.....skilled players? If it is TRULY completely OP, shouldn't you be facerolling your way to 2k+ in 2's, as well as in every bracket?

Also, you lie about the brackets. Currently in 3 v 3, not a single hunter is in the top 10 brackets. A hunter team is 14th and 15th, after that there is not another team with a hunter until the 41st team!
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/pvp/leaderboards/3v3

Seriously, you obviously main something else and are crying for nerfs on your alt.

Your rating is literally 999. The fact that you can't break 1000 means you literally have no idea how to play your class. I am BM because I have always enjoyed BM as a spec over the others, never enjoyed SV and MM is fun too, just not experienced with it; and yes this is my alt, my main is a different class. And just because you can't seem to learn how to play doesn't mean my criticism of a class is inaccurate, I also have a much higher rating than you to back it up. I also pointed out certain nerfs they made to hunters that I thought were dumb in my post, but you ignore that and make it seem if I am just calling for hunters to be nerfed to the ground.

Still dont believe me? Watch Dillypoo stream and see what he thinks of BM hunters. Are you going to say he is crying about it too?

Also, if you read my original post, I said they were OP in 2s. Did NOT say they were OP in 3s, I said they were good. You and Hiten need to read posts before writing comments.
04/13/2015 12:49 PMPosted by Blackspeech
Not used by BM hunters. Did you forget that Concussive Shot can be cast every 5 seconds for 6 second daze that reduces movement speed by 50%. Available to all hunters.

Ya I know, I added the part about frozen ammo because it literally is unnecessary with the cooldown Concussive Shot has and the other pets. Thats why I don't its needed in the game.
we're so proud of u
04/11/2015 10:24 AMPosted by Authority
Recently got back into the game and I can't believe the state of BM.

Bestial Wrath ---> send pet ---> crows ---> go for coffee. You can drop someone from 100% to dead with just your pet and crows.

Something needs to be done about BM, because they're making the entire hunter class look OP.

Since you are posting on a lvl 100 hunter with activity in the logs I will assume this is the hunter you are pvping on. You don't even have a full set of conquest gear, so I am also assuming that the people you are having an easy time are in a similar or lesser geared state.

Get a fully enchanted set of conquest pvp gear and do some rated pvp. Once you get to about the midway mark rating-wise, you are going to have a much more difficult time. Boomkins and Afflocks in,particular are going to pinch a steaming loaf on your sternum.

Coming to the forums with some mediocre gear and no rating, ridiculing this class and yelling for nerfs makes you easily dismissed as a typical forum nerd rager.