Hey Blizzard! Unstuck sucks!

General Discussion
Here's an idea! how about you make the unstuck feature teleport us to the nearest graveyard close to where we got stuck, and not to our damn hearth location. Missed a rare kill because he knocked me behind a building and I literally couldn't get out. Thanks >.>
You are welcome!
Immersion!

Don't yo love it.
How about you don't let the rare knock you behind somewhere where you might get stuck :P
Yeah cause that could in no way ever be exploited to say maneuver around people, as a free teleport to locations, a faster way to travel, or anything else.
04/07/2015 04:08 PMPosted by Dovraga
Yeah cause that could in no way ever be exploited to say maneuver around people, as a free teleport to locations, a faster way to travel, or anything else.

Just put a hefty cooldown on it, like every other game with this feature.
You can choose to have unstuck kill you, then run back to your corpse.

what?
04/07/2015 04:07 PMPosted by Bloodyshots
How about you don't let the rare knock you behind somewhere where you might get stuck :P
[u][/u]I literally didn't know it would knock me back. I got so mad when someone else came in and killed it and I couldn't loot it D=

A faster way to a graveyard? I really see no beneficial factors at getting to graveyards faster...
try hitting charge as soon as you get knocked back...