690 Rogue/690 Warlock/689 hunter for guild

Guild Recruitment
Hi Boston,
it’s morphine time!
We would like to add a couple more raiders to finish out mythic BRF and into the next tier. I would appreciate the chance to talk to you about joining our raid. Good luck in your search.
Scoobie
wildcatfan#1490

Here's our guild spam:

<Triarii> 5/7M HM - 5/10M BRF Alliance Raiding Guild

About us: Triarii has been raiding since BC. We raid limited hours and our goal is to clear relevant content on the hardest available mode quickly and efficiently. Our history includes relevant H LK and H DW kills, as well as killing 25H Garrosh in the top 200 US. While the core of our guild is progression focused raiding, we have a friendly and active environment on off nights that includes people running old content, doing achievements, flex raids and PvP. We have kin membership for friends and family, and have allowed exceptional kin players to transition into the raid team if interested. Guildies are expected to be mature, respectful, and friendly. We've always been a low drama guild, and staying that way is of the utmost importance.

Raiding Details: During progression, our raid hours are Tuesday, Thursday and Sunday from 8pm to 12am Pacific Time. Raiders are expected to be online, in raid, and ready to pull trash by 7:50pm. We strive to not extend past our stated hours, but will do a last pull or two past midnight a handful of times each tier. We distribute loot using EPGP (because we're the sort of guild that loves math over drama), with EP earned by raid attendance and boss strategy prep and GP given for gear and unwarned absences. During raids we try to be efficient and focused, but aren't averse to a bit of fun, particularly as we get heavy into farm content. While we're not a raid that yells, we do hold people accountable for mistakes and all raiders are expected to be able to take directed criticism and properly execute mechanics.

What we recruit: Exceptional players who are up to date on current theorycrafting, enjoy active strategy discussions, and love to raid. You should care about logs and hate failing at mechanics. High attendance is extremely important, and we're unlikely to be interested in anyone who can't attend virtually all raids.

Current recruiting needs: We're currently looking for exceptional dps. We'd love to add a rogue and more ranged dps, although we'll consider strong melee. Recruitment for healers and tanks is currently closed.

Please contact wildcatfan#1490, iamhelly#1873,or notputzing#1465 in game for more info.
It's Morphine time!

Now onto business--I don't want to waste your time, and it's possible you can just immediately ignore me, but I just wanted to check. You said you were flexible with your times (we raid 7-11EST) and I wasn't sure if that applied to your days (since it says only), anyway if it doesn't work, consider this a friendly bump :) Anyway we raid on Sundays and Tuesdays. If that could possibly work, let's chat. I've already added you, but for reference my btag is: kesa0003#1958 and my GM is nhairne#1358.

We're Horde on Nordrassil (wittyname.guildlaunch.com) and currently 10/10H and have opening for all 3 of you :D. We only raid 8 hours a week, but try to make the most of the time. We like to progress but also keep a fun environment.
Hey guys, could make room for all three of you if your good.

Tues/Wed/Thurs 8-12 EST (7-11cst)

6/10M
4/7M

www.ereboswow.com - No apps needed, just mumble interview

vredsbattlenet@gmail.com - Hit me up
Hi friend,

I would like to chat with you and see if our guild would be a good fit for you. We currently recruiting a few dpsto our mythic team and you guys are the perfect classes.

We're a progression based guild with a strong 10 year history of killing bosses and quite a few server firsts along the way. We strive to be the best at our respective classes and work well together.

I've left some of the basics. Our website has a great amount of information on us and I'll gladly answer any questions you may have. I know we're alliance but hopefully we can fit what you're looking for and we can talk about help with server transfers.

Battletag: mark#1968

Vox Radix US-Korgath Alliance
www.voxradixds.enjin.com
5/7m HM 10/10h 3/10m BRF
Tues-Wed-Thurs 9 - 1 am EST

Thank you for considering us.
Currently Recruiting:

holy paladin in demand. Need restoration shaman, or Mistweaver Monk.

Also looking for a few more strong dps to fill out the group

We are 1/7 Mythic Highmaul and 9/10 heroic Blackrock

Requirements:

21 or older, we do this cause a lot of us in the guild have family and jobs and responsibilities, we are a mature guild and we want mature members.

Raid Times:

Sun, mon, tues 11pm - 2 am Server time ( est )

Contacts:
GM: Diligence BNET: Weezyb#1870
Officers: BNET: Nesselroad#1613. Wetkitty#1140
(H) The Remnant - Aggramar

Currently 3/7 Mythic HM and 2/10 Mythic BrF looking for some quality DPS to join our raid group. Looking for all class/specs at this point except Hunters.

Raid Tue/Wed/Thu from 8-11 EST with an 'optional' ALT run on Saturdays for those interested.

Visit TheRemnant-Guild.com to apply or contact me via btag Noah#1482 for further information.

This is for a 'core' spot if you have what it takes...
<Resurrected> Alliance Sargeras
6/7 Mythic High Maul
10/10 Heroic BRF
5/10 Mythic BRF
Raiding together for 6 Years

Raiding Schedule:
10:00PM - 1:30AM CST (8PM-11:30PM PST, 11PM-2:30AM EST)
Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday

Loot: DKP

Apply at: http://www.resurrected-sargeras.com/forum/c_index.php?pageid=recruitment
Contact ingame: Migy#1663
Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
Server: US-Stormrage
Age Requirement: Mature adults (25+)
Progression: 4/7 Mythic HM, 2/10 Mythic BRF
History: We have been around on Stormrage for over 6 years now.
Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST. (Nothing more, nothing less)

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922 or Elektrik#1738
Apply at www.fbi.guildlaunch.com
Hi Future Vex raider,

We are very interested in the 3 of you, our long time rogue moved on to new things and warlocks and hunters are just, excuse my forwardness but F'ING AWESOME.

Were a friendly guild thats been established on Gorefiend since Burning Crusade, we're looking for good raiders to polish our roster for Mythic Blast Furnace Progression and then move on to Blackhand.

Progression: 7/7M, 8/10M
Raid times: Monday through Wednesday, 8:00-11:30 EST
Loot: Loot Council
Guild website: vex.guildlaunch.com
Contact info: Pyromaniac#1168
Miusterga (GM) Miu#1977
Hi Boston,

It's Morphine time. We never recruit groups of players because if one of them doesn't make it, the whole group leaves. With that said, we are recruiting one rogue, one hunter, and one warlock. If you are looking for a place for all of you to raid (and not sit the bench), we can accommodate all roles in our current roster. This opportunity is contingent that each one of you are accepted into our guild (which I cannot guarantee). If you are able to raid weekends (I'm not sure if this is viable for any of you), we would love to see some fresh faces. We offer some of the best 2-day progression raiding in the world.

<Re Lapse> of Korgath is in need of a few exceptional players for our Mythic roster. We are the #2 US 2-day progression guild.

Raiding Times:
Friday 9:00pm - 1:00am
Saturday 9:00pm - 1:00am

Highmaul Progression: 7/7 Mythic
Blackrock Foundry Progression: 8/10 Mythic (Blast Furnace down to 20%)

More info can be found at our recruitment link below:

http://re-lapse.enjin.com/recruitment
<Last Pull> is looking for more. We've recently reformed with the purpose of raiding with people you not only enjoy to be around, but progress too.

Current progression:
7/7 N HM
7/7 H HM

10/10 N BRF
9/10 H BRF

Recruiting:
DPS
Heals
Mythic bench - Bench positions will see content each week.

Raid times:
Tuesday-Thurs 8PM-11 EST

Alt/Casual team:
Sat/Sun 10PM-whenever we stop or you're ready to bow out.

What we offer:
*Flasks and pots
*Guild repairs
*Fun while progressing
*Zero tolerance for drama

What we want from you:
*Be on time
*A can do, fun attitude
*Know the fights before we pull

Loot system:
Loot Council

About us:
We took a break and tried other guilds but in the end, we came back together to rebuild with the idea of progression with fun and friends. We have Mumble that a lot of us hang out on and play WoW, D3, Terraria, and other games together.

Crysten - Cristen#1477
hay i am the lock if any one need to see my gear
Battle Tag Contact: Liandracel // Leone#1253
Battle Tag Contact: Squirlness // Squirl#1182
Battle Tag Contact: Flaytality // Koolaidman38#1541

Guild Name: Divinity
Realm Rank: #1
Realm: US-Kel'Thuzad (PvP)
Datacenter: New York City
Faction: Alliance
Timezone: Mountain Standard Time (MST)

Blackrock Foundry 9/10 Mythic| 10/10 Heroic
Highmaul |7/7 Mythic| 7/7 Heroic

Raid Schedule
All times are MST, which is also the Kel'thuzad realm time.
We drop to a lighter schedule after progression.
● Tuesday: 9:00pm - 1:00am
● Wednesday: 9:00pm - 1:00am
● Thursday: 9:00pm - 1:00am
● Sunday: 9:00pm - 1:00am
We have room for all three of you. We are currently recruiting for Mythic progression and I would love to talk to you about your potential role in that! We transferred at the end of MOP from Kel’Thuzad to Stormrage. Please add my Real ID or BattleTag so we can discuss things further: Nyoki@email.com or Eva#1358. Look forward to hearing from you!
<Good Game> of Stormrage Alliance is Actively Recruiting!

The leadership of Good Game have been playing together for multiple years and have had a successful career at not only leading end game content but have excelled at progression and staying competitive. While the guild itself is quite new upon Stormrage, the core group of people within the guild have been working together since Wrath.

We are currently recruiting skilled and dedicated individuals who believe they have what it takes to be top of the line players. We as a guild understand that it takes all kinds of individuals to make a guild successful and thus we would like to encourage all players that feel they are ready for our raid to apply. We welcome not only polished and experienced individuals but also players that simply have not discovered their true potential.

Schedule
    Monday through Thursday 10-1AM EST

Progression
    Tier 17(BRF): 6/10 - Mythic
    Tier 17(HM): 6/7 - Mythic
    Tier 16: 14/14 – 25 Heroic
    Tier 15: 13/13 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 14: 16/16 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 13: 8/8 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 12: 7/7 - 25 Heroic
    Tier 11: 13/13 - 25 Heroic

Recruitment Needs
    Ranged DPS (Open)
    Melee DPS (Open)
    Healer (Open)
    Tank (Open)

We are looking to recruit several players for a 100% raid spot. Regardless of the status of your class in the above list, we encourage all exceptional players to apply. If you can outperform the current raider and not die to easy mechanics, you will take their spot.

How to apply
    Insane - Eva#1358
Eclipsed is on Tichondrius and is 10/10 Heroic BRF. We just started Mythic content last week.

Our progression team is made up of our most serious raiders who seek the highest level of progression. Progression raiders are required to have near perfect attendance and be capable of handling mechanics on all the fights and a bare minimum average of at least 50%+ in your gear bracket for your class/spec throughout all fights. Progression spots are never guaranteed and are EARNED based on one’s performance and ability. Simply wearing the Eclipsed guild tag and being liked by the leadership will not influence our decision when it comes to who attends progression nights.

If you are asked to sit out on a progression fight for whatever reason, we understand that you may be upset. However, the leaders of Eclipsed expect you to conduct yourself in a mature and professional attitude. It is for the guild, nothing more, and we must do what is necessary to guarantee progression.

Progression raids are
Tues & Wed 7:30- 10:15pm PST; Sun 6:00-9:00pm PST with a semi-optional Monday (7:30-10:15pm PST).

What we can provide you:
-Guild repairs (on raid nights)
-Flasks, Pots & Healing potions are Free when you become a full memeber
-A really amusing group of people
-Some very skilled players

More Information:
Site: http://eclipsedguild.net/
Charter: http://eclipsedguild.net/charter.html
Loot System: http://eclipsedguild.net/loot.html

In-game Contact:
GM: Bene#1343
Raid Leader: Chupa#1619
PVE/Recruitment Officer: TheTempesT#1671
PvE/Recruitment Officer: Kittykat#1602
PvP: Kronicnams#1382

Let us know if you have any questions!
foxyloxy#1371

letz talk, looks like we can work something out. :)

it’s morphine time
Update at this time only horde will work for everyone.
I rescind my offer to u.

i wasn't poaching zendee. his name is the only name available in this post. And the only person's logs i was able to look at.

I said his logs are impressive. I also I told u "if all your performances are as good as zendee, I'm sure we can give core spots for you all"

And you came up with the conclusion "you pretty blatantly told me you want to poach zendee".

So that only tells me there is something wanting with the other 2 toons.

GL
< W A R S O N G B O Y S > is currently recruiting for mythic progression. Our current raid times are Tuesday / Wednesday / Thursday 830pm-1230 eastern. We are looking for mature and dedicated raiders who are looking to progress mythic. Our current progression is 6/7M 6/10M

Server - Area 52 Horde

Requirements
- Must be atleast 2/10M
- Must be atleast 685 ilvl and
- Mumble
- DBM
- Rcloot Council
- Skads / recount
- Must have a strong attendance can't miss raids frequently

Classes we are looking for.

Pally - High (Ret/Holy)
Mage - High
Lock - Medium
DK - Medium
Druid - High
Monk - High
Shaman - High (Resto/Ele)
Rogue - High
Warrior - High
Priest - Low
Hunter - Medium

If your are interested in a tryout or have any questions add my battle net tag demos#1827 or apply on our website at www.warsongboys.com
Forged by Fire was formed 5-9-2010 and still has been running with the same leadership. We are PvE raiding guild that enjoys raiding with mature group of players. We raid a very short schedule of 9 hours a week and we expect people to be able to make our times. When forged by fire is not raiding, you will find us on ventrilo or playing other games as in (D3,Heros of storm etc).

Current Progression
Blackrock Foundry - 9/10(H)

Raid times(Invites @ 6:50pm(pst)
Tuesday - 7:00pm to 10:00pm(pst)
Wednesday - 7:00pm to 10:00pm(pst)
Thursday - 7:00pm to 10:00pm(pst)

Current Recruitment
Minimum ilvl 675+
Range DPS - All open
MDpS - all open(No DK)

What we expect from you
1) To have a working microphone and being able to talk on ventrilo