Feminist friendly guild

Guild Recruitment
gl :^)
"Feminism was made in seriousness, and is no considered a joke. Meninism was created as a joke, and is now taken seriously"
<Its Bloodlust Not Hero> Stormrage-Horde, is recruiting a few capable dps for our weekend raid group as we conquer H BRF.

We are an adult guild on Stormrage-Horde. Many of us have been raiding together since Wrath, starting out on Greymane and moving to Stormrage a few years ago. We value our friendships and enjoy raiding together in a friendly team atmosphere where we respect one another and expect everyone to strive to do their best.

We are looking for mature individuals (21+) who are willing to make a commitment to a Fri/Sat night raid schedule. Know your class, don't stand in fire, and research fights ahead of time. Previous tier heroic experience is a plus.

Raid times are Fri/Sat, 8-11 pm, and very occasional Sundays from 11am-2pm.. 660ilvl and 680 legendary ring are minimum requirements . Current progression is 6/7 H HM , 10/10N, 7/10H BRF. Not quite geared up yet? We run an alt raid on Monday nights to help gear up new members.

We are a mix of male and female players and welcome more casual players as well as raiders.

If this sounds like a group that you would fit in, check out our website at ibnh.enjin.com or add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat.
Feminism: the advocacy of women's rights on the grounds of political, social, and economic equality to men.

That has nothing to do with peoples intolerance of homesexuals or racist tendancies. Don't get me wrong, I don't think either of those things are healthy or positive. But really? It sounds to me like you are just an overly-sensitive person that gets offended easily and you are looking for people who are willing to tip-toe around said sensitivities.

That has nothing to do with feminism. And honestly? Bringing feminism up in these forums like that are just going to get you trolled.

How about just looking for a guild that is mature, tolerant of difference and respectful of one another? You'll probably get a WHOLE lot better responses that way.
How about just looking for a guild that is mature, tolerant of difference and respectful of one another? You'll probably get a WHOLE lot better responses that way.

^ He nailed it.
If this is a troll post then it's whatever. If it is real, hear me out Raey.

I'm a woman and I've played WoW for almost 10 years and on the internet since I was 10 years old; I will be 27 this summer. Believe me, I've seen it all. Some of it by my own doing, other times it was not.

You will not escape the remarks that you find offensive. It's the internet. It's anonymous. You are a woman. You are the minority. Video games are slowly changing, but it is still very much a male dominated thing.
In WoW (and especially life) you can't let words get to you like that. I can guarantee you 99% of the remarks you've heard in the past were jokes. If you want to prosper and grow as a person, you need to let go of judging others by what they consider humor.

There are plenty of "mature" guilds out there, and if that's how you want to play the game, then by all means. But if you're 'sensitive' to words, you gotta woman up.
Good luck.
Sick necro