Current AH price of tokens ** KEEP UPDATING**

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 17 Next
04/07/2015 06:57 PMPosted by Farlomous
so does a token you are selling stay in the auction house forever even if the prices drop well below initial listing or will the auction end and you get to put it back up at the lower price???

I don't know, but a guildie said theirs has been at "estimated time to sell 30 min" for 2 hours now lol.
if blizz keeps dropping the price every 15min no one will buy them and they will wait to see how low it will go
I bought a WoW Token tonight for 29k gold. The initial rush is over and the cost should stablize around 30k I think
It may be a bug of some sort, but the AH token tab is showing me aroung 32k+ tokens oO

edit: figured out it was a bug, was scanning the ah =x
More sellers than buyers during prime time.

I want to buy more but I already have ten.
28,515g
This is going to fun to watch.

Also fun to watch will be all the new gold swirling around in game. The people who are not good at making (or saving) lots of gold will suddenly have lots of gold in their hands. Big purchases are going to happen everywhere. The AH is going to a bustling place. Old gold that's been sitting in people's bank toons for who knows how long will suddenly be back in circulation.
thank you for the response good sir, mine has been saying the same thing for close to 3 hours now
Great thread, please keep it going. It's like Stocktwits.
04/07/2015 07:14 PMPosted by Tubejam
This is going to fun to watch.

Also fun to watch will be all the new gold swirling around in game. The people who are not good at making (or saving) lots of gold will suddenly have lots of gold in their hands. Big purchases are going to happen everywhere. The AH is going to a bustling place. Old gold that's been sitting in people's bank toons for who knows how long will suddenly be back in circulation.

Looks like Blizzard doesn't want all that gold sloshing around.

Blizzard allowed the price to change during the first 5 hours once per hour. That was when the price of gold was falling, meaning $1 could buy more gold.

Now that the price of gold is rising, meaning $1 can buy less gold, Blizzard is updating the price every 15 minutes.
I wonder if the price will keep going down, or if it will go up again after peak hour is over.
04/07/2015 07:27 PMPosted by Clawhorn
I wonder if the price will keep going down, or if it will go up again after peak hour is over.
I think it'll keep going down. More working people are getting home now, which means more people are likely to be buying the tokens for cash to sell for gold, which means higher supply than earlier this afternoon when prices were higher. Add to that the fact that the initial rush of buying the tokens for gold may be slowing down, as evidenced by prices falling already, and I see a perfect equation for lower and lower prices in the next few days.
27948 smh
I'm at work until 10 PM PST. I hope there are some tokens left for me to purchase in game!
04/07/2015 07:31 PMPosted by Alera
04/07/2015 07:27 PMPosted by Clawhorn
I think it'll keep going down. More working people are getting home now, which means more people are likely to be buying the tokens for cash to sell for gold, which means higher supply than earlier this afternoon when prices were higher. Add to that the fact that the initial rush of buying the tokens for gold may be slowing down, as evidenced by prices falling already, and I see a perfect equation for lower and lower prices in the next few days.

Where are you thinking people are getting home about now?

It's 7:36 p.m. on the West Coast. East coast is getting ready for bed already if not already tucked in. I doubt that Hawaii has that many players that can move the market.
27,948g
wish I had waited to buy now :|

could have saved 10k.
04/07/2015 07:36 PMPosted by Spencenor
I'm at work until 10 PM PST. I hope there are some tokens left for me to purchase in game!

My token has been on the ah for 2hours and is about to expire. I think there will be plenty for you. hopefully mine
04/07/2015 07:36 PMPosted by Notagin
04/07/2015 07:31 PMPosted by Alera
...I think it'll keep going down. More working people are getting home now, which means more people are likely to be buying the tokens for cash to sell for gold, which means higher supply than earlier this afternoon when prices were higher. Add to that the fact that the initial rush of buying the tokens for gold may be slowing down, as evidenced by prices falling already, and I see a perfect equation for lower and lower prices in the next few days.

Where are you thinking people are getting home about now?

It's 7:36 p.m. on the West Coast. East coast is getting ready for bed already if not already tucked in. I doubt that Hawaii has that many players that can move the market.
Not everyone works 9-5, and I didn't say that everyone was just now getting home... *facepalm* Maybe I should have said "more and more people have been getting home, thus more and more tokens are hitting the AH every minute".