6.2 feral buffs

Druid
Why are ferals getting more buffs when we are already one of the most op classes in the game? (Pvp wise)
I would have thought they would have upped dots and lowered burst. /shrug
Their main focus is pve thats why
Exactly, if they are going to increase dot damage (which is good) they need to compensate by nerfing ferocious bite
The first build is out, things will change before it is live.

If Feral burst is nerfed, I expect it to come via a nerf to Incarnation rather than FB.
PvE focused game. You can't have even queued an arena this xpac and lied to yourself that it was their focus.
This is why:

6.1: Feral's do 30k dps
6.1: XXX does 30k dps

6.2: Feral's do 35k dps
6.2: XXX does 38k dps

Feral's need buffs.

Not all classes scale at the same rate when they acquire gear. It's likely feral druids just aren't keeping up when simmed with higher gear levels and need to be brought up to stay at the same place.

Numbers like this are misleading.
I would love to see your math on that pred cuz it seems like you are pulling things out of your bum.
04/14/2015 01:19 AMPosted by Vayris
I would love to see your math on that pred cuz it seems like you are pulling things out of your bum.

Simple math, looking at some recent logs, speaking to PVE specifcially...

Gruul - https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/tX7NwQbgf8drjc3W#fight=6&type=damage-done&source=15

Rake amounts to 1.44m of my total damage, lets add the 10% buff, approximately 144k damage

And the initial damage from applying rake, lets not forget it either... a whoping 347k, plus 10%, another 35k damage...

A massive 179k damage!!!?

It's not a big deal.
Wildcat Celerity should be what you look at for increased dps output.
04/14/2015 07:46 AMPosted by Hawtballs
Simple math, looking at some recent logs, speaking to PVE specifcially...

you missed the point entirely...

04/13/2015 10:07 PMPosted by Predatoria
6.2: Feral's do 35k dps
6.2: XXX does 38k dps

Thats more of what i was referring to. I want to know where Pred is puling "XXX does 38k dps" in 6.2.... pretty much every spec is getting considerably nerfed, i want to know how he thinks we're going to scale less than XXX when specs like demo are getting a blanket 30% nerf.
My response to the other thread which asks the EXACT SAME QUESTION...

04/14/2015 11:42 AMPosted by Arnathis
Because the devs balance around PvE first, not PvP. This is and always has been a PvE game with PvP elements added in as a sidenote. Sick of hearing nerf this or buff that because someone can't 1v1 class X. It's nothing new, been hearing it for years. It gets tiresome being nerfed because of PvP whiners. Much less often is there a buff because of PvP balance but even then it's annoying because it's done for the wrong reasons.

If you're that hardcore into PvP and expect PvP balance to come before PvE balance that's great, to each their own, but you're playing the wrong game.
PVP and PVE are balanced equally.... because they are equal parts of the game...

if you dont think thats true, you're probably a clown.
04/14/2015 11:53 AMPosted by Vayris
PVP and PVE are balanced equally.... because they are equal parts of the game...

How much development time do you think was spent on Ashran compared to the raid tiers that are coming out throughout this expac? How much attention has Ashran been given? I haven't stepped foot in it for months but from what I hear it's still an abomination.

Not gonna argue the point any further, it's pointless. People will always call for buffs/nerfs because of PvP. But if you think PvP is equally as important as PvE in the devs minds you're kidding yourself.
04/14/2015 12:12 PMPosted by Arnathis
But if you think PvP is equally as important as PvE in the devs minds you're kidding yourself

this isnt vanilla anymore kiddo... pvp is very important\ to the developers...
Does anyone even PvP anymore? I quit this expansion because it's not balanced. Nothing works and it isn't fun.
04/14/2015 12:23 PMPosted by Kodama
I quit this expansion because it's not balanced. Nothing works and it isn't fun.

youve never pvp'd to begin with....
04/13/2015 08:45 PMPosted by Krayik
PvE focused game. You can't have even queued an arena this xpac and lied to yourself that it was their focus.
They don't like to do what Forums claims for...

so if you want Ferals nerfed, ask for a buff
04/14/2015 11:53 AMPosted by Vayris

Just look at the content offered to each. Tell me that Ashran has the same quality focus that BRF had. PvP is just there to keep subs of the masochists.

04/14/2015 01:19 AMPosted by Vayris

Feral scaling has been pretty low comparatively just look at highmaul and where we were compared to other specs now in BRF. Single target we had great numbers in highmaul until others started gearing up and our base fell behind our scaling, and then introducing adds into a fight means feral pretty much falls off the map. Just because you don't want to see the numbers there doesn't mean they don't exist.