closed

Guild Recruitment
Hello! We might be what you are looking for, we are a group of friends that just started our own guild a couple months ago.

<Star Onion Brigade> is a fairly new guild branching off from a group of friends. We are looking to expand our roster to work into Mythic Blackrock Foundry as we draw nearer to the end of Heroic. Our current roster is 11 raiders. We are currently sitting at 8/10H on farm and working on Heroic Blast Furnace.

Our raid nights are Tuesday, Thursday, and an optional Sunday from 9:00-12:00p CST each. Tues/Thurs are our actual progression days while Sunday is a relaxed raid for members to hang out in, say, Normal BRF or Heroic HM and gear alts if they have any.

Raiders are encouraged to have 100% attendance but we at SOB recognize that sometimes there needs to be exceptions. No problems will pop up if you need to have a night off as long as you let one of our raid leaders know ahead of time.

If you have any questions, feel free to add me on BNET (Potato#1990).

Good luck hunting!
J!NX invites you to join us. We're looking for skilled players!
We are currently 2/7 Mythic 7/7N and 7/7H in Highmaul, 10/10N and 10/10H Blackrock Foundry.

Raid Times are 9pm- 12am PST (11pm-2am CST, 12am-3am EST) on Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings. We only raid 9 hours a week and don't have time to mess around. You'll have to be good or it won't work out. Undergeared? We can work though that. Underskilled? Not so good.

J!NX is a semi-hardcore progression guild located on the Runetotem (US PVE) server. Our raiders and raid leadership are well-tuned in their roles and have extensive experience in the raid environment dating as far back as Vanilla WoW.

The J!NX Brand is a clothing company for Gamers and Geeks. Joining the J!NX Raid Team is an opportunity to experience WoW raiding in a unique environment. If you are an exceptional player with a good attitude, this is most likely the last guild you will ever join. If you're trying to balance your life, your job, and your family with your inner nerd, come hang with some like-minded individuals. This relationship does infer certain responsibilities: they pay for our vent/website, etc and you represent them appropriately by acting like a mature individual on the realm.

We expect 90% attendance from our raiders, so plan on being available for just about all scheduled activity. Guild membership is limited to adults (20+). Sorry, but this is a non-negotiable requirement.

Interested players should register at the J!NX Guild website and apply:
http://www.thejinxguild.com/

There will be competition for slots. It's a raid guild, after all. If you expect to be handed a “core position” from start, forget it. Such things are earned. Although we try to keep enough personnel for a full group 7, we expend considerable effort in swapping people in and out on farmed content so that everyone gets to play. On Mythic progression fights we roll with our best 20.

That said, all guilds are revolving doors and we know, historically, that somebody is about to remember they have a life/job/wife etc.

If you would like to inquire, the following Officers can help: Panzercow GM, Jesthekiller, or Ammethyst for Team Lannister or Hanimal, Heavy, Axed, or Trucks for Team Clegane.

For more info: Real ID-JinxDagor#1357 Havoksdream#1454 Ammethyst#1821
we will take your whole group and are willing to pay for your xfer to raid with us mythic content hit me up for details

We are currently 10/10N and 9/10H looking for more for our Mythic team - and of course to help finish off Blackhand on Heroic.

We are a solid group who raids 2 days per week and an off night for alts/fun on Tuesday nights

We raid Wednesdays and Thursdays from 7:30-10:30pm EST.

Contact me if interested. I'd like to speak with you. Thanks.
Night Eternal is currently 7/7H 10/10N 9/10H We are looking to bolster our ranks for Blackrock Foundry as to step into Mythic content. Our current needs are as follows

Tanks

Druid (Medium) w/DPS offspec
DK (High) w/DPS offspec
Monk (High) w/DPS offspec

Healers

Druid (Closed)
Monk (Low)
Paladin (High)
Shaman (High)
Priest (Low)

DPS

Monk (High)
Warlock (High)
Shaman (High)
Deathknight (Medium)
Druid Feral ( High)
Warrior (Low)
Mage (High)
Hunter (Low)

Raid Schedule 4 days
Tuesday,Thursday,Friday,Monday 7:30-9:30 CST

Even if your class is not listed above, please feel free to contact someone in guild as we are always looking for exceptional players. Contact myself Chaosshot#1147, Emer or Sirbeastly in game for any questions.
Hello!

We have spots for all of your raiders!

<Delusions of Grandeur> is looking for DPS for mythic progression. We are currently

10/10 Heroic BRF
7/7 Heroic HM

and are looking to jump into mythic progression next week.

We are Horde on US - Runetotem/Uther

We raid only 2 nights a week! Tuesday and Thursday 9 pm - 12 am CST

Side note: If you are interested in PVP our guild hosts an RBG night on Sundays same time as raid.

My Bnet Tag is Iryssa#1697
Feel free to fill out an app on our guild site: delusions.guildlaunch.com
and check us out on twitter @Delusions_RT

Look forward to speaking with you! Happy Hunting!
Hi, we're looking for a few people to round out our roster for mythic

<Just Outgear it>, a Horde guild on Madoran.
Current Tier Progression: 2/7 M HM, 10/10 H BRF LFM for mythic progression.

Recruitment Needs (not necessarily in order of need):

Windwalker Monk
Mage
Warlock
Rogue
Fury Warrior

Note: Players of a high caliber should consider applying, regardless of spec/class.

Our raid schedule is as follows(players are expected to be on time):
Tuesday 7:15-10pm CST
Wednesday 7:15-10pm CST
Thursday 7:15-10pm CST

Contact us:
KrakenUp#1524 (Recruiter)
Mastashake#1160 (Officer)
Kraig#1462 (Guild Master)
or justoutgearit.guildlaunch.com
Inverse Logic is a semi-hardcore progression guild that is established on Bleeding Hollow, an East coast PVP server. We are currently 10/10H and have a goal for strong Mythic progression before the end of this tier. We are currently looking for a few more solid members to add to our roster and push progression.

We are Recruiting:
+ Healers.
+ DPS.
+ Be at least 6/10H or 680+ ilvl.
+ Have your legendary quest line progressed.
+ People that can take constructive criticism and pull their own weight.

Schedule:
Monday, Wednesdays and Thursdays from 930pm - 1230 EST

Talk To:
Recruiting Officer - Merlinmast#1853
Guild Master - Adimanic#1859

Or apply on our Enjin guild page.
<(^-^<)
Ever want to eat at the smallest table surrounded by 24 other people? Well unfortunately, you only eat with 14 other knights here.

Hello Future Member. Look at your guild, now look at mine, now back at your guild, now back at mine. Sadly your guild isn't mine, but if you stopped staying in that lame guild and joined <Blood Templars> you could be like me. Look down, back up,Where are you? You're in a raid with the friends you've always wanted to have! What's in your bags, back at me. I have it. It's an invite to that guild you wanted to join, THE INVITE IS NOW ENCHANTED! Anything is possible when you join <Blood Templars> and not some other guild. I'm on an Epic Boat.

We are <Blood Templars> a 15man casual progression team. We are mainly recruiting for our core raiding team, RBGs or if you want to just hang out.

Raid Schedule:

T/Th 9-12 server (EST)

Current Progression:
BRF - 5/10N

Current Raid Needs:

Cloth Ranged DPS: HIGH
Healer: HIGH
Leather DPS: MEDIUM
Mail DPS: MEDIUM
Plate DPS: MEDIUM
Tank: LOW

Voice: Mumble

<Blood Templars> Isn't just a casual progression guild, we have a sunday RBG night, Trivia night, achievement runs and lastly a leveling community.

If you are interested in more information whisper Kipyr/Xipyr: Kipyr#1701, Iriá: Haiven#1709, or Akrylik: Akrylik#1219

Ideal Blood Templar: will join in guild Sing-a-longs, stackable stags needed, desire to blow bubbles, a beauty pageant worthy talent and must be able to solo chess event.

Once here in <Blood Templars> you won't be able to leave. Literally!
(>^-^)>

***Free Puppies for all new membership - while supplies last (some assembly required))(actually that's a lie, all assembly is required))
Bump
<Frozen Heart> is currently recruiting to fill out our roster for Mythic Progression. Our current raid times are Wednesday / Thursday / Sunday 6:30-9:30est (invites go at 6:15). We are looking for fun and dedicated raiders who are looking to progress into mythic content with us!

-Server: Illidan- Horde

Our current progression is 9/10H and our raid leader is 8/10M.

We are currently recruiting the following:

Druid- High
Monk- High (WW/MW)
Warrior- Medium (Arms/Fury)
Priest- Medium (Holy)
Paladin- High (Holy/Ret)
Death Knight- High (Unholy/Frost)
Shaman- Medium
Mage- Medium
Warlock - High
ANY EXCEPTIONAL PLAYERS- High

-If you are interested in a trial or have any questions, add my Btag Relivia#1664 or apply on our website at http://frozenheartillidan.enjin.com/
Battle Tag Contact (Me): Doram // Doram#1812
Battle Tag Contact (GM): Azorahai // Omnomnomlet#1652
Battle Tag Contact (Officer): Ritsuu // Alice#1611
Battle Tag Contact (Officer): Lofty // LoftyKite#1676
Battle Tag Contact (Officer): Aisatsana // Percy#1843
Guild Name: Sentinels
Realm: US-Akama/Dragonmaw/Mug'thol Connected (PvP Realms)
Faction: Horde
Timezone: Pacific Standard Time (PST)
Voice Chat: RaidCall
Blackrock Foundry: 9/10 Heroic
Highmaul: 1/7 Mythic | 7/7 Heroic
Basic Expectations of You
● Have a good attitude and mesh well with the guild as a whole.
● Be able to make a positive impact on our guild's progression.
● Use your voice as a tool to help steer progression. Be vocal.
● Come to raid prepared and on-time having read up on all fights and equipped with consumables.
● Give 100% each raid night.
What to Expect From Sentinels
● Friendly environment that isn't shy to have fun and joke around, but still put our nose to the grindstone and be effective during the encounters.
● United leadership with aspirations to make the guild a large community focused at progressing our raid team(s) and providing fun for everyone.
● A fair and effective loot distribution by council.
● Free flasks, feasts, potions, enchants, gems, repairs, etc.
● Honest evaluation of your performance and constructive criticism.
Main Raid Schedule
All times are PST, which is also the Akama realm time.
● Tuesday: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
● Wednesday: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
● Friday: 3:00pm - 6:00pm
Additional Notes/Information
● We have recently taken on new leadership, and are going in a much different, improved direction. We plan to become one of the top raiding guilds on our server, and are looking for talented players that are like minded in their endeavors. Actively recruiting all classes, we currently have emphasis on ranged dps and healers. We also host guild runs on non raid days running old content for achievements, mounts, transmogs, or any other loot you may desire from the jurassic era of WoW. Please respond here, or contact us in game or at our website for more information.
If you're still looking for a guild maybe No Big Deal is right for all of you! We're just starting on Mythic Beastlord, and we need a couple more players to fill out our mythic team! We raid Monday 6-9 PST and Tue/Wed 6:30-9:30 PST. If you have any questions or want to talk about it more add me at TheDiplomat#1382.
Some logs would be appreciated.

<Scientific Method> -Stormreaver-

Current Progression:
9/10H

Raid Times: [PM]
Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
9:30-12:30 EST
8:30-1:30 CST
6:30-9:30 PST

BTag: Legendary#1981
scientific-method.enjin.com

For the Longer Version: