Admiral Taylor's Greatsword

General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 10 Next
04/22/2015 03:45 PMPosted by Lie
If the item has been misplaced in the time since it was originally obtained, there will be an in-game way for players to obtain the sword again.

Will it be like the vendors in pandaria?

It will likely be a vendor. Details are still TBD at this stage.
04/21/2015 10:45 PMPosted by Gilleabart
Has anyone heard anything on if this sword is going to be moggable in upcoming patch or not yet? I'm still hoping it will be, but I can't play the PTR to find out.

Admiral Taylor's Greatsword will be eligible for transmogrification in an upcoming 6.2 PTR build. To keep things fair, there will also be a Horde equivalent as a treasure (in a different color) that could be found in the Jungles of Tanaan.

Edit: If the item has been misplaced in the time since it was originally obtained, there will be an in-game way for players to obtain the sword again.

Wait...does this mean Horde will NOT be able to mog the actual item? Because I am NOT interested in horde version of the weapon.
What about Admiral Taylor's Ceremonial Sword ? Any chance that that will be moggable?
04/22/2015 03:48 PMPosted by Rygarius

wait a minute...

Can you extend said vendors ability to sell every weapon we "might" have possibly gotten?

Because, my demons would love two of those swords.
04/22/2015 03:48 PMPosted by Rygarius

When are we going to get Wrath of the Lich King arena weapons on a vendor? Deadly Gladiator/Furious Gladiator/Relentless Gladiator armor pieces are available through a vendor/Vault of Archavon, but the weapons are still unobtainable.

Can we get this fixed for 6.2 as well?
04/22/2015 04:00 PMPosted by Valestia
Wait...does this mean Horde will NOT be able to mog the actual item? Because I am NOT interested in horde version of the weapon.

Teach you to roll the Alliance race on the Horde faction.
04/22/2015 11:51 AMPosted by Rygarius
Edit: If the item has been misplaced in the time since it was originally obtained, there will be an in-game way for players to obtain the sword again.

Is there maybe a way to do this for the Peon's Mining Pick? I had at least two characters that I tossed/vendored this on before it was changed to stack with the Preserved Mining Pick from the mining carts.
04/22/2015 04:21 PMPosted by Jalanili
04/22/2015 11:51 AMPosted by Rygarius

Is there maybe a way to do this for the Peon's Mining Pick? I had at least two characters that I tossed/vendored this on before it was changed to stack with the Preserved Mining Pick from the mining carts.

Have you checked to see if you can restore it through the item restoration service?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration
Has anyone heard anything on if this sword is going to be moggable in upcoming patch or not yet? I'm still hoping it will be, but I can't play the PTR to find out.

Admiral Taylor's Greatsword will be eligible for transmogrification in an upcoming 6.2 PTR build. To keep things fair, there will also be a Horde equivalent as a treasure (in a different color) that could be found in the Jungles of Tanaan.

\o/

Can you also fix Trailseeker Spaulders, they are the only piece of the Trailseeker set that does not transmog as of now.
04/22/2015 04:43 PMPosted by Beatrixs
Can you also fix Trailseeker Spaulders, they do not transmog as of now.

I think not allowing monks and hunters to have invisible shoulders is intended.

Blizzard has said in the past that the big shoulders look is one of the hallmarks of their art style and the artists spend the most time on them.

And I think there would be a huge outrage if only two classes could essentially hide their shoulders and the others couldn't. Although DKs still have that invisible belt.
Can you also fix Trailseeker Spaulders, they do not transmog as of now.

I think not allowing monks and hunters to have invisible shoulders is intended.

Blizzard has said in the past that the big shoulders look is one of the hallmarks of their art style and the artists spend the most time on them.

And I think there would be a huge outrage if only two classes could essentially hide their shoulders and the others couldn't. Although DKs still have that invisible belt.

They should give it a model, it seems strange that is like the only set just one piece is missing for. I mean you can wear them right now, just can't transmog them.
Makes zero sense that Horde can't transmog that weapon, when Alliance can actually have a fricking bow with a horde symbol on it. Double standards much?

Woot woot!
04/22/2015 04:24 PMPosted by Malforian
04/22/2015 04:21 PMPosted by Jalanili

Have you checked to see if you can restore it through the item restoration service?

https://us.battle.net/support/en/restoration

The change was made months after I had already gotten rid of the picks. I did check just now, though, and it's not in my list of eligible items.
04/22/2015 04:49 PMPosted by Ghrum
Makes zero sense that Horde can't transmog that weapon, when Alliance can actually have a fricking bow with a horde symbol on it. Double standards much?

I dont see why horde even get that weapon. The bow you mean makes sense as the city was raided, it always makes sense to take stuff from what was raided.

To keep things fair? You mean after giving Alliance players Every. Single. High Warlord's <Item>. There is? Do you remember what the last major boss (Garrosh) dropped? If we wanted to keep this fair - Shouldn't we now get Grand Marshal's weapons?
Geeee, any chance the Garrison Transmog set "invisible" shoulders will be transmoggable finally?

Or better yet, how bout that hide shoulders option I just KNOW you've been working on.
04/22/2015 03:35 PMPosted by Rygarius
If the item has been misplaced in the time since it was originally obtained, there will be an in-game way for players to obtain the sword again.

Will this be just for this item or will it include other items?
Well I think it should be clear now that 6.2 will be the best patch of WoD.