can we please nerf feral healing

Arenas
why do ferals heal more then pure heal specs in pvp...why is that needed why should a feral have super damage burst and be a healer for his team

remove that healing touch proc or just remove healing touch from feral let em keep the rejuv passive but they just heal way to much left as is
Hpala's are bad too, 10k denounces x50 in a match hurts.
just dont let them cast heals in claws form.
05/10/2015 10:26 PMPosted by Thromokk
Hpala's are bad too, 10k denounces x50 in a match hurts.

um yeah you mean 40k
05/10/2015 10:28 PMPosted by Shivins
just dont let them cast heals in claws form.

you mean the from every feral is in 100% all the time
outside of 2s I don't see a problem with feral healing. ferals don't really have much in terms of being survivable. Maybe make it so that their instant heal can only be cast on themselves.
The same could be said for ret pala, 3 stacks selfless healer and execution sentence....

The real issue with feral is the damage while they pop incarnation......
05/10/2015 10:32 PMPosted by Zombiespells
you mean the from every feral is in 100% all the time

yes, exactly. they would still be able to use insta casts and not loose any utility such as cloning while in that form.

also

05/11/2015 12:27 AMPosted by Evdaez
But Ferals can die while stunned, they're like the only class that can die like that.

Right guys? Right?
the problem is Incarn+ NV, just like when MoP was released Incarn+NV was insane healing, so they nerfed NV. Its a repeat of the same process. PS proc to make healing touch an instant cast is not OP. Two ticks of a warlocks drain life equals that. A warlock shouldn't be talking about healing, because Warlock's survivability is pretty high right now. 400k shield from Sac pact. 400k-700k hp with grim of sac+soul link and void walkers health boost. If anything they should just fix the Incarn+NV problem and make PS proc dispelable again.
They are overpowered in 2v2, just like Death Knights. In 3's they are fine, I guess. I haven't had the chance to play in high rating arenas, but I don't think ferals are stomping other classes right now.
Would we get any damage boosts to compensate?
05/11/2015 08:45 AMPosted by Bonkers
I don't think ferals are stomping other classes right now.

Feral absolutely destroy casters but fall flat on their face against melee if there's no pillar around.
05/11/2015 12:27 AMPosted by Evdaez
The same could be said for ret pala, 3 stacks selfless healer and execution sentence....

At least its a trade off for Ret. They have to judge which puts an internal timer on the heal and they have to pop a cooldown. Ret healing is probably exactly where it should be.

Ferals need some kind of survivability but instant cast proc heals (plus natures vigil) is just unnecessarily strong for 2v2. Lets give them barkskin back and nerf healing or something.
Ret pallys are worse imo.

Feral damage needs nerfed.
05/11/2015 08:22 AMPosted by Ritä
Two ticks of a warlocks drain life equals that.

Roll an Warlock and try to get two ticks of drain life in competitive pvp environment.

You think drain life is OP but you don't want to give up on a ranged 15s CD interrupt, right?
@ maitto That's about the weakest argument for a trade off you could make. Using a judgement isn't a trade off, it's something ret does regardless. It's part of their damage rotation, holy power generation, and gap closer. A trade off is ret using wog as a heal, which is a trade off but also a choice. A feral builds PS profs from combo points. There's very little in the differences. And ret has to pop a cd to heal? I assume you mean execution sentence? NV has a cd. What's your point? Your points are extremely weak and don't address the actual issues. NV is too strong. Incarn is too strong. Ferals need a better short cd defensive tool. Honestly I think SI should have its charges cut off and reduce the cd in half or more and useable in stuns. There needs to be a shift from FB to bleeds. Nerfing incarnation and buffing mastery is a very easy way to do this.
I'm fine with a healing nerf.

Give me barskin back and we'll call it good.

Having 2 charges of a 6 second ability on a 2 min recharge isn't enough for defensives, especially considering that pretty much all classes can do heavy burst damage for more than 12 seconds, and also almost passively keep us stunned so we can't even use our only defensive. other classes have longer duration defensives as well, on shorter CDs, and more options in terms of not dying.

Healing is our only other option outside of bear form, which does pathetic damage and our healing suffers due to not getting the healing buff from cat form or the PS procs from combo points.

We have heals, SI, and bear form.
Bear form is useless, SI is so short that it can almost be ignored.. take away our heals fine but give us something else to help keep us alive.