How is it that the now mouth breather class

Arenas
known as hunters can be SO TERRIBLE , miss every single trap not land a single cc, back peddle all match not even be able to turn around fast enough to attack me because I am behind you, and then all of a sudden get one barrage of ( I don't even know how most of them manage to click this button) and 100-0 someone in yeah, 3.5 seconds? especially with a fr*akin ridiculous 35% execute range, not to mention your enraged pets chunking peoples hp around pillars while you walk around with your thumb up your butt and play at 2200+ mmr like this?

makes any self- respecting players blood boil.

we can play perfectly the entire game, stop every single cc chain, etc - and hunters can make mistakes all game, but can turn around all of a sudden with their I win button and win the game.

the worst part is most of them think they made such a good play lol and are so stoked with themselves

I feel like making all hunters cry uncontrollably from inducing pain into them.
if u cant win them, join them. lol.
you can only feel good as a hunter when you're 2500+
05/11/2015 12:28 AMPosted by Evdaez
u cant win them
heres a question, if a hunter is missing all his traps and backpedaling and not hitting you for the entire match besides barrage..how are you losing to them? 1 barrage doesnt win the game if he doesnt land any cc the entire 3s match to apply any sort of good pressure

people paint all these scenarios of how people are "utter trash" esp hunters and how "they dont land a single trap" but if youre playing against someone THAT terrible, and you lose to them, its probably time to look at the computer screen and see what you are doing that is bad that makes you lose those games

because you guys obviously aren't playing

05/11/2015 12:13 AMPosted by Nutsofman
perfectly the entire game
05/11/2015 12:45 AMPosted by Velca
heres a question, if a hunter is missing all his traps and backpedaling and not hitting you for the entire match besides barrage..how are you losing to them? 1 barrage doesnt win the game if he doesnt land any cc the entire 3s match to apply any sort of good pressure

people paint all these scenarios of how people are "utter trash" esp hunters and how "they dont land a single trap" but if youre playing against someone THAT terrible, and you lose to them, its probably time to look at the computer screen and see what you are doing that is bad that makes you lose those games

because you guys obviously aren't playing

perfectly the entire game

umm, my ENTIRE POINT (since you missed it) was yes they win in one barrage later into dampening. I am putting up huge pressure as a warrior the entire game, especially because they haven't landed any solid cc chains but I cannot 100-0 someone in 3 seconds, that's not even an exaggeration. and That was my entire point of this thread that hunters can, and get away with this bullSh*t

Rogues are a close second with skill spree
no i didnt miss it, the only thing i see is you trying to say you and your team played 'perfectly' yet couldnt somehow end the game and apply enough pressure the entire time the hunter would miss all his traps? what cds is that team going to force if one of their main ccs dont ever land one time rofl

which since i have to explain to you, if they arent forcing anything (which they shouldnt since as you claim, you guys are playing amazing) all of you would have the cds to answer to the barrage

i dont see how its so hard to process that

do hunters have damage problems? ya ofc but dont try to pull it off as you guys playing so amazingly well while the hunter doesnt land any cc the entire time because if a hunter doesnt land a trap then the only pressure that happens is from crows/barrage
05/11/2015 01:10 AMPosted by Velca
no i didnt miss it, the only thing i see is you trying to say you and your team played 'perfectly' yet couldnt somehow end the game and apply enough pressure the entire time the hunter would miss all his traps? what cds is that team going to force if one of their main ccs dont ever land one time rofl

which since i have to explain to you, if they arent forcing anything (which they shouldnt since as you claim, you guys are playing amazing) all of you would have the cds to answer to the barrage

do hunters have damage problems? ya ofc but dont try to pull it off as you guys playing so amazingly well while the hunter doesnt land any cc the entire time because if a hunter doesnt land a trap then the only pressure that happens is from crows/barrage
the point is the hunter's class got him the win and if he were another class besides maybe combat rogue he would have lost

as for your critique no he wasn't playing like a 3.1k player but maybe a 2.2k player and the hunter was playing at what is really a 1600 level, but

hunter
[/quote] the point is the hunter's class got him the win and if he were another class besides maybe combat rogue he would have lost

as for your critique no he wasn't playing like a 3.1k player but maybe a 2.2k player and the hunter was playing at what is really a 1600 level, but

hunter

[quote]

This. thanks bro.

also I wanted to refrain from saying twos cause it's so easy to say "not balanced of twos" which I agree with but twos still exists as rated and people still play it somewhat seriously even a lot of r1 warrior I look up to play twos this season quite seriously, so.

I've also seen hunters 100-0 someone in 3s in 3s also just the same, at somewhat respectable MMRs

and yeah, we aren't 3k players. average 2.2k players being beaten by people who so painfully wouldn't have even gotten past 1700 if it wasn't for,

hunter (also rogue)
05/11/2015 01:10 AMPosted by Velca

and yeah, it's A LOT easier to play "pefectly" in two's don't you agree? when I say they didn't land a cc I am not exagerating (hunter druid) and yes we were smoking them in terms of pressure, actually, they didn't even have "pressure" they would have been toast in a couple minutes if it wasn't for miracle one shots they can so EASILY pull out of their !@#

this sounds like I am talking about one game, but I am not. this happens actually so often it has forced this thread. getting your !@# kicked by good players definitely doesn't warrant this sort of frustration.
if the hunter is landing zero cc in 2S especially then there is no reason you guys wouldnt have most if not all your defensives up straight up

dont bash someone's playing ability and what rating they 'deserve' to be at if it wasnt for this class if you guys are 2.2k players when there is almost zero reason to have lost to a hunter not landing a single trap barrage or not

you guys would have had to do quite a few !@#$ups yourself to be forced your defensives without any cc going out from the hunter

barrage damage is dumb, cool state that, 90% of the forum does and the 10% are biased hunters, but dont try to bash said hunters for playing so badly etc etc when you lost to them not landing a single trap in 2s because you guys have to be playing pretty bad yourself to be forced your defensives with no traps being landed
05/11/2015 12:31 AMPosted by Zulubarx
you can only feel good as a hunter when you're 2500+

and even then, they are still trash
what defensive's bro, my 2min cooldown that only reduces damage taken by 30% against hunters range attack with barrage on what is it, a 15 second cooldown?

my 25 sec storm bolt, I have to use most of the time just to keep them from running of with freedom and stopping clones? should I save this for every barrage?

my 1.5 min 6 second fear?

My buddys rdruids defensive's?

and ofc I am sitting D stance whenever I can help it and still getting slaughterd

again look at that cooldown, we do what we can, every single enrage barrage hurts and makes us use some cd cc or not. and eventually just get us with one of them.

again that's the point, they can do this without having to land cc going into some kind of dampening.

also, how you talk you are saying we should be playing really well, to beat hunters not playing well at all
05/11/2015 01:57 AMPosted by Nutsofman
what defensive's bro, my 2min cooldown that only reduces damage taken by 30% against hunters range attack with barrage on what is it, a 15 second cooldown?

a naked barrage when not paired with beastial wrath etc is absolute garbage damage

05/11/2015 01:57 AMPosted by Nutsofman
My buddys rdruids defensive's?

bark(if going on him) ironbark 30 sec cd each NT is 1 minute

how i talk is dont trash people for being "bad" when you have to be playing pretty bad to lose to a hunter not landing a single trap in 2s, especially if youre paired with a restodruid who has short defensive cds to answer for it and a topping mechanic every minute and bearform to negate a lot of the damage if they were using it onto him
05/11/2015 01:39 AMPosted by Velca
if the hunter is landing zero cc in 2S especially then there is no reason you guys wouldnt have most if not all your defensives up straight up

dont bash someone's playing ability and what rating they 'deserve' to be at if it wasnt for this class if you guys are 2.2k players when there is almost zero reason to have lost to a hunter not landing a single trap barrage or not

you guys would have had to do quite a few !@#$ups yourself to be forced your defensives without any cc going out from the hunter

barrage damage is dumb, cool state that, 90% of the forum does and the 10% are biased hunters, but dont try to bash said hunters for playing so badly etc etc when you lost to them not landing a single trap in 2s because you guys have to be playing pretty bad yourself to be forced your defensives with no traps being landed

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s4gf7pkumuM

how can you defend this? 30 secs +
have you not read? i am not defending barrage whatsoever, and the video shows nothing but him using all his offensive cds to barrage, what you just tried to say is a barrage every 20 seconds is forcing a defensive when barrage does nothing for damage without beastial/trinket etc

my entire point is youre trashing players and saying what rating they would be at if it were for x y z when you werent playing that good either if you are being forced all your defensives without a hunter laying down a single trap and somehow being forced defensives from random barrages that werent set up
just curious, from my initial description of said hunter(s), what rating do you believe he should be playing at given he "clearly has room for improvement" no? as do I and my friend but even we can tell at "our exp"when someone is playing "very bad"

let's say he lands a couple cc's then (sting) or something or maybe lands a few ccs while we block the *vast* majority of them while getting counter cc. same scenario. does the hunter I described, how he was playing deserve to win? by virtue of nothing more then pure damage
Maybe you aren't getting what he's telling you. If the hunter isn't landing cc then his damage should be very easy to heal through without CDs outside of burst. So when he burst you? Stun him with shockwave or storm bolt whichever you have spec. Stand on top of him and do damage. If he trinkets or the stun ends intimidating shout (same cd as bw) If he doesn't trinket then he wasted his cd and will do zero damage. If he sits the stun and trinkets the fear then pop a defensive cd intervene your healer or flag and LoS. I can tell you right now that you are not doing all of the above plus missing traps, because if you did you wouldn't lose. This is exactly what Sonydigital did to me in 7 matches a few weeks back. We lost every match. And I landed almost all my traps.

If you play like most 1800 hero warriors you go in guns blazing blowing CDs using your stun on cd on your kill target and using your fear on the healer. Think outside the box for once in your life.
known as hunters can be SO TERRIBLE , miss every single trap not land a single cc, back peddle all match not even be able to turn around fast enough to attack me because I am behind you, and then all of a sudden get one barrage of ( I don't even know how most of them manage to click this button) and 100-0 someone in yeah, 3.5 seconds? especially with a fr*akin ridiculous 35% execute range, not to mention your enraged pets chunking peoples hp around pillars while you walk around with your thumb up your butt and play at 2200+ mmr like this?

makes any self- respecting players blood boil.

we can play perfectly the entire game, stop every single cc chain, etc - and hunters can make mistakes all game, but can turn around all of a sudden with their I win button and win the game.

the worst part is most of them think they made such a good play lol and are so stoked with themselves

I feel like making all hunters cry uncontrollably from inducing pain into them.

I know how you feel. We are seeing a huge disparity of skill levels based on classes even at 2k mmr. Played against a BM hunter this weekend who seemed to have macroed his counter shot to his swifty burst lol. However, you make yourself sound like a scrub complainig about MM's 35% execute.combined with BM/s red pet. Or did you lose to a MM/BM combo? If they missed all their cc I"m not sure you should not have lost. Need to make sure you recover between bursts and don't overextend.