A quick fix to rets for 6.2

Paladin
Judgments should award one charge of holy power. gg
um
Uh that would be insanely overpowered. Do you even dev bro?

IMO they should just give us a cooldown. I've been working on an idea where when we pop it, it gives us golden wings and increased damage/healing by like..I dunno 20% or something. Make it last for 20 seconds with a 2m CD and call it a day.
Honestly, I think what would be insanely awesome is increasing the maximum amount of holy power you can spend.

I know it sounds far fetched but it might be insanely usefull!

Righteous Fury (Retribution)

--Righteous fury no longer increases threat and instead causes Templar's Verdict / Final Verdict, and Word of Glory to consume up to 5 holy power instead of 3 while this is active.

Lasts until cancelled

In addition, maximum holy power is increased to 6 up from 5--
05/10/2015 08:38 PMPosted by Vickvinegar
Judgments should award one charge of holy power. gg

Way too op, imo. If they just let some of our key abilities scale with haste we'd be all good.
You are clearly missing the lack of avoiding damage. Like some sort of immunity for a few seconds or something.
If rets had a way to get their partners out of cc and/or reduce the damage taken by said person this would be a step in the right direction.
These are all really drastic suggestions that cannot be attempted until next expansion
What is rets were given the ability to shield friends from physical harm for a short time, magic could still go through it.
judgements do award a charge of holy power for a ret
05/12/2015 09:43 AMPosted by Sicamoo

You must have not popped wings because the joke went over your head.
05/13/2015 09:00 AMPosted by Charonea

You can't blame him too much, lmao. I've seen people be serious about stuff like this xD.
Don't worry everyone, at the end of the expansion, the last raid tier's 4 set will be implemented into our everyday toolkit. That should solve any issues we had for the next expansion to come!
05/13/2015 10:44 AMPosted by Holymez
That should solve any issues we had for the next expansion to come!

I would welcome a permanent charge system for AW.

You really cant blame him, with he way blizzard mindlessly nerfs ret paladins for no reason just to keep the as one of the worse dps specs there are some people who get defensive even about jokes. Welcome to being the most nerfed spec in wow just for the purpose of keeping cry babies happy.
05/14/2015 04:38 AMPosted by Frelikk

You really cant blame him, with he way blizzard mindlessly nerfs ret paladins for no reason just to keep the as one of the worse dps specs there are some people who get defensive even about jokes. Welcome to being the most nerfed spec in wow just for the purpose of keeping cry babies happy.

Is that you, Agincourt?

I kid, I kid <3

But seriously, what if (and this is crazy so bear with me...) we were given a new resource that we could build up through using our main rotational abilities and then spend on more powerful abilities?
05/14/2015 04:58 AMPosted by Skeebi
But seriously, what if (and this is crazy so bear with me...) we were given a new resource that we could build up through using our main rotational abilities and then spend on more powerful abilities?

Too similar to combo points. Hell, next you'll suggest that we should have a maintenance buff that we aim for 100% uptime on, like Slice and Dice. What are we, golden rogues?
05/14/2015 07:41 AMPosted by Charonea
05/14/2015 04:58 AMPosted by Skeebi

Too similar to combo points. Hell, next you'll suggest that we should have a maintenance buff that we aim for 100% uptime on, like Slice and Dice. What are we, golden rogues?

we just got rid of one of those.
05/14/2015 11:07 AMPosted by Retrodin
05/14/2015 07:41 AMPosted by Charonea

*whoosh*
05/14/2015 11:57 AMPosted by Skeebi
05/14/2015 11:07 AMPosted by Retrodin

*whoosh*

your sarcasm? maybe

your point, nah.