Feral Druids 6.2...

Druid
based on the current patch notes, how is the feral community feeling about 6.2?
In a nutshell, concerned about scaling and set bonuses in PvE. Jury is still out for PvP.

There's also the potential issues with raid composition for people who play with 2m/4m cooldowns versus our 3m cooldowns in regards to the legendary ring.

Overall I think Blizzard has made their opinion on the matter clear, they'll continue to alter our damage every tier as needed to keep us in the top tier of single-target and cleave fights while leaving AoE damage in the dust. I don't even know how they balance PvP. Dart-board would be my guess.
We'll do ridiculous damage, but it will kind of be a faceroll spec. Just shred to 5, ferocious bite, shred to 5, ferocious bite. I look forward to being retardedly OP at single target, but it'll likely be less fun than it is now with those t18 bonuses.

I can't really comment on PvP, it's so broken and bursty at this point.
05/08/2015 12:04 PMPosted by Barnacleboy
We'll do ridiculous damage, but it will kind of be a faceroll spec. Just shred to 5, ferocious bite, shred to 5, ferocious bite. I look forward to being retardedly OP at single target, but it'll likely be less fun than it is now with those t18 bonuses.

what about the 10% increase to rake and rip?
We are still going to get rolled by locks now, so w/e.
Locks, WW and Assasin rogues are ridiculous on the PTR, even more burst than anything on live, but they say numbers will be fixed. It remains to be seen.