Do you watch Netflix while you're playing?

General Discussion
I'm currently looking for shows to watch. Any ideas?
Well, a clue as to some of the things you like may be helpful.

Blindly shooting in the dark with shows I watched/watch though...
Revenge, Once upon a time, Nikita, 30rock, Don't trust the B* in Apt 23, Gilmore Girls, Pretty Little Liars
This is all I do anymore.

Star Trek ( all series)
Trailer Park Boys
That 70's Show
New Girl
30 rock
Wildest (evolution series)
^On that note, mostly just documentaries I find intriguing , Netflix is filled with them.
friends
05/07/2015 06:17 PMPosted by Liandry

Revenge, Once upon a time, Nikita, 30rock, Don't trust the B* in Apt 23, Gilmore Girls, Pretty Little Liars

I gave you an upvote simply for recommending "Don't Trust the B"
05/07/2015 06:23 PMPosted by Demonflayer
05/07/2015 06:17 PMPosted by Liandry

I gave you an upvote simply for recommending "Don't Trust the B"

That show did not last long enough, too funny.
Daredevil is awesome! They're hour-long episodes, though... so you watch 3 after work and your day is over.
Always Sunny in Philadelphia!!! or The Office.
Some of my best times fishing was during a binge weekend of parks and rec
Just watched Black Hawk Down again....watching The Last Samauri now.

Love Netflix!

I also spend alot of time on VUDU....160 movies on VUDU.

2000 regular DVD's and 600 Blu - Ray's. I Love movies!
http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p0295tcf
"The Fall"

give that one a whirl.
I can't watch shows while gaming. If its a show I like I'll want to stop the game so I can pay attention and know whats going on. If I'ts just for background noise and you don't particularly care what it is, that's not really "watching".
05/07/2015 06:27 PMPosted by Sevaryn
Daredevil is awesome! They're hour-long episodes, though... so you watch 3 after work and your day is over.
i work nights and found myself going ahh jeez..just 1 more..just one more and not getting to bed till 4 a.m

love the show but kinda wish they didn't put it out all at once considering most other regular t.v shows i watch are hitting their season finale points and this could have lasted me a couple months rather than a couple,pft who am i kidding i watched the whole darn thing in a week. and now have to wait a year and so for the next season lol.
supernatural, star trek, daredevil, cut throat kitchen (if ur into cooking shows), fringe, quantom leap, eureka, torchwood, sliders, a-team, macgyver,

i dont watch while playing ... but i do enjoy my netflix
if i get netflix it will be because A&E f'd up in dropping Longmire

no way i can play WoW while netflix is streaming, wi-fi router is going toaster
When I get home from either the gym or riding my road bike. I log on and look over my missions. Send out new mission orders do my garrisons herbing and mining. Renew all work orders. Then I procede to figure what to do with the rest of my night.
Netflix is a big part of it. And the forums are becoming a thing for me again. I watch most of the anime on netflix. I also watch any shows that catch my eye like dexter or breaking bad. I tend to end my night listening to easy listening music and typing on the forums.
RIght now Im listening to Utada Hikaru's Sanctuary. And day dreaming alittle about someone.
That Sons of Anarchy show is pretty good if you haven't seen it.
Nah, Netflix makes me lag a wee bit much while playing.

But I would suggest a couple of things from Netflix anyway.

Like Twin Peaks, Star Trek: ToS (Don't know if they have TNG), Twilight Zone, and the million and one documentaries that are sometimes good.

Oh, and doing a little exploring with the lower rated films might lead to a discovery of a good old 'so bad it's good' movie.
how do you watch movies while playing?

I mean for real...are you like just doing pet battles or something while you have a movie on?

I just can't see trying to watch a movie while doing anything even kind of hard.
Vampire diaries and supernatural

05/07/2015 07:32 PMPosted by Keslanna
Star Trek: ToS (Don't know if they have TNG)

They do.

I think they have all the star trek shows, I know I've watched enterprise/voyager/tng and some original on there.