Just cancelled my sub

General Discussion
and damn does it feel good. I bet they will feel the reverberations all throughout Irvine.
It felt good? Was it painful for you? Why were you subbed then?
Death by 3 million cuts?
see ya next week
*cricket*
That subway shop was counting on your order, Soasin. They may crumble without the business. Please reconsider and they may throw in a free bag of chips.

Seriously, gluck, take care. I expect the trolls will try to love on you a lot. Just remember... in their own twisted, tormented, demented kind of way, they are trying to say they noticed and they care.
05/07/2015 04:12 PMPosted by Soasin
and damn does it feel good. I bet they will feel the reverberations all throughout Irvine.

We named her Soasin, it means "Heart of Blizzard" in English.

http://earthquaketrack.com/us-ca-irvine/recent

Whoa...are you psychic...
Death, Taxes and "I'm quitting WoW, General Discussion!" threads.
05/07/2015 04:16 PMPosted by Kalindra
That subway shop was counting on your order, Soasin. They may crumble without the business. Please reconsider and they may throw in a free bag of chips.

Seriously, gluck, take care. I expect the trolls will try to love on you a lot. Just remember... in their own twisted, tormented, demented kind of way, they are trying to say they noticed and they care.

Everything considered in the past few days, do we really want to be like this to people leaving? It may soon be affecting us in the form of paying out more money.
I bet they will feel the reverberations all throughout Irvine.
Or maybe they're still busy trying to figure out who you are and why your one sub is making them vibrate. lol
dang, I thought it was satire or some sort of dramatic delivery.

y'all really think it was serious?
I'm usually pretty nice about departing players. Either I will say something nice, or I won't say anything at all.

But, really, I thought they were just making a joke about all the drama on the boards, and never once thought it was real until I started reading the responses. I wasn't going to post at the joke but I did at my confuddlement.

I'm still not sure.
05/07/2015 04:14 PMPosted by Felstorm
It felt good? Was it painful for you? Why were you subbed then?

have you ever unsubbed ?
Judging from this Tweet OP? I honestly don't think they care if they lose more subs :(

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:https://twitter.com/Muffinus/status/596080982295322624
I did too. Been wrestling for this for a while but I leave for an OTR truck driving position on sat so thats all she wrote. If they would be more interactive about things I'da kept subbed for my 3 days a month home time, not anymore though.
I think in light of the subs down to 7.1 meg, that some bly BALANCE MONGERERS have canceled their vacation plans.