This is sad

General Discussion
I am literally walking again through Gorgrond and my god how gorgous music and panorama.

This game is beautiful. In graphics, in lore, music, in playerbase (whether the ones still subbed or the veterans that remember their glorious days). There is so much potential. :)

Some ragequit (which is fine), some make comprehensive posts in the forums, some sob. In the end, it is because we care for WoW and we would like to enjoy it a lot more. The drops in subs, I hope, will bring something better if we show that we actually like this game so much. That's why I'm here.

I wonder what the business people in blizz think about us. maybe we are jst a bunch of nerds. Maybe they are actually diehard fans too. At any rate, I pray Blizz comes up with something brilliant (and HEAR THE GOOD FEEDBACK THE PLAYERS ARE ACTUALLY COMING UP WITH) :)

/peace
05/07/2015 03:53 PMPosted by Alsol
I am literally walking again through Gorgrond and my god how gorgous music and panorama.

This game is beautiful. In graphics, in lore, music, in playerbase (whether the ones still subbed or the veterans that remember their glorious days). There is so much potential. :)

Some ragequit (which is fine), some make comprehensive posts in the forums, some sob. In the end, it is because we care for WoW and we would like to enjoy it a lot more. The drops in subs, I hope, will bring something better if we show that we actually like this game so much. That's why I'm here.

I wonder what the business people in blizz think about us. maybe we are jst a bunch of nerds. Maybe they are actually diehard fans too. At any rate, I pray Blizz comes up with something brilliant. :)

/peace

RED ALERT, THIS THREAD IS ABOUT TO TURN INTO A FLYING THREAD IN 3... 2... 1...
I am literally walking again through Gorgrond

No, you're literally posting on these forums. That's all.
and HEAR THE GOOD FEEDBACK THE PLAYERS ARE ACTUALLY COMING UP WITH

Well..
Lore literally popped in on Venruki's stream to hear his thoughts, opinions, and ideas of WoW PVP.
You think the graphics are beautiful? I feel like I'm looking at a 10 year old game. Step into GTA 5 or Skyrim then come back and tell me what you think.