GCDTV - 6v6 WSG - Wednesday Community Day!

Arenas
True
Love it! I wish everyone good luck.

Fortune cookie statement: Wow has never been balanced. But it has been great fun!
05/11/2015 06:39 PMPosted by Datacus
You guys should have asked Bailamos, abn, or I before considering a 5v5 or at least asked us to test it.

Sure, let's ask the people that associate with well known hackers for advice.

Please...
How do you even know this will work? Have you tested 5v5 WSG? Monks can port up and down never being touched with that number of players. You guys should have asked Bailamos, abn, or I before considering a 5v5 or at least asked us to test it.

decent idea but unfortunately won't work

edit: 6v6 sounds a lot better

All those down votes but he's right...awesome idea but the map is far to big for that amount of players.

Edit: Should probably say the top level is off limits.
05/12/2015 07:31 AMPosted by Seemerollin
How do you even know this will work? Have you tested 5v5 WSG? Monks can port up and down never being touched with that number of players. You guys should have asked Bailamos, abn, or I before considering a 5v5 or at least asked us to test it.

decent idea but unfortunately won't work

edit: 6v6 sounds a lot better

All those down votes but he's right...awesome idea but the map is far to big for that amount of players.

Edit: Should probably say the top level is off limits.

Sounds like the organizers are able to take criticism and adapt though which is always a plus. 6v6 Sounds a lot better.

Twin peaks would probably be a better map to deal with that even though it has 2 levels instead of 3.
I would like to sign a team up if possible.
That sounds awesome.

I love Battlegrounds but absolutely hate RBGs thanks to the cheating stigma and amount of effort it requires to get people together.

Can I vote for SSM next though? A lot more action seems to happen on that map than any other.
05/11/2015 08:50 PMPosted by Derivatíve
based objective map plays out with 6 players.
i can't wait to see which gcdtv regulars stop showing for future tournaments
05/13/2015 05:48 PMPosted by Georgesteel
i can't wait to see which gcdtv regulars stop showing for future tournaments

I know right? Lawl