Please un nerf consincration

Paladin
12/31/2010 2:21 AMPosted by Fahoquagads
I believe I speak for the Holy DPS subculture when I say that we would welcome Consecration into our tree with open arms.

I'm sure you would. But only because all you stubborn, intractable jackasses would see it as some burning bush message that "OMG EXORCISTSHOCKADIN IZ SUPPOZT 2 b VIABLE OR ELSE Y R THERE TALENTS 4 DMG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?one!?!?"

There are already talents for damage. There always has been. Makes me wonder if you ever played BC.
12/31/2010 2:33 AMPosted by Silverlìght

I'm sure you would. But only because all you stubborn, intractable jackasses would see it as some burning bush message that "OMG EXORCISTSHOCKADIN IZ SUPPOZT 2 b VIABLE OR ELSE Y R THERE TALENTS 4 DMG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?one!?!?"

There are already talents for damage. There always has been. Makes me wonder if you ever played BC.

"always HAVE been"

Yes. I've played a paladin since vanilla. You know...when consecration was in the Holy tree. Which is what spawned my statement. The point I was trying to make was that the frothing-at-the-mouth shockadin community likes to make nonsensical arguments about why they believe they're supposed to exist. Makes about as much sense as the protection community trying to come up with something wacky like "Ok, now we're going to call ourselves...Durahealers...Because we have Divinity and Eternal Glory and a bunch of tank talents and some intellect gear. Now, we won't be anywhere near as good at healing as holy, and we won't put points into Sanctuary because we're spending those in the Holy tree instead, so we won't be viable as tanks, but it's ok. We pay our $15 each month so everybody else in the group should just put up with us, and if they call us stupid for doing this, well, poo to them."
You don't AoE tank in Cata anyway.
blizz wont unnerf consicrate because protadins are not aoe tanking any more its back to crowd control guys