Thieve's Assassination Service -- Info inside

Bleeding Hollow
Please kill yourself

I thought that was funny
Yo go skill strife, he's a retard
What an amusing thread. The un-gemmed, roleplaying half-wit of Bleeding Hollow that spends his conquest points on armor before weapons wants gold to world PvP.
LAWL NO WAY DID THIEVE YOU FKN RETARD YOU WENT TO BLEEDING HOLLOW? WHY ROFL
12/31/2010 9:52 AMPosted by Necrachilles
ITT - It's a trap!

Also, if I recall correctly I did this before Daggerbeard and I'm sure several others before me.
Did Dracco do this or was his just the IF kill list? I don't recall if he did both or not.

Dracco pvp'ed people in IF and made a list
01/01/2011 2:13 PMPosted by Lolievz
Please kill yourself

I thought that was funny

No, I prefer to stay alive, but thank you for your input.
01/02/2011 8:38 PMPosted by Mertox
3 empty glyph slots
10 unenchanted items
7 empty sockets in 5 items
Missing Ebonsteel Belt Buckle

and 2 green items.

I love this kid.

I love you too. Your contribution to my very own two-page, popular thread is a testament to my victory over this realm.
01/02/2011 3:09 AMPosted by Donzel
What an amusing thread. The un-gemmed, roleplaying half-wit of Bleeding Hollow that spends his conquest points on armor before weapons wants gold to world PvP.

Well, I'm not exactly doing it for gold, you see. It's just a bonus. I'm accepting an undetermined amount of gold between 0.01 and infinity per contract.

You sir, Cow-Creature, obviously do not possess the intellect of a man or orc. This much is readily apparent, so I will not base my rebuttal to your argument upon trivial things such as gear, nor will I make any assumptions about your skill in battle. I am sure you are a worthy warrior.

However, as I give you this courtesy, I will ask you to please not judge me in the ways you have previously. To do so would be showing your own incompetence, much like that of an elf.

Thank you, sir. I await your reply.
@Th(insertfunnyi)eve: COME AT ME BRO... miss you tbh. <3

@Necrachiles: You make me want to transfer to Bleeding Hollow. <3
I almost want to take out a contract on myself.

back when BH was a small pond it was more exciting because people were always hunting each other. I miss that.
01/03/2011 9:53 AMPosted by Thîeve
3 empty glyph slots
10 unenchanted items
7 empty sockets in 5 items
Missing Ebonsteel Belt Buckle

and 2 green items.

I love this kid.

I love you too. Your contribution to my very own two-page, popular thread is a testament to my victory over this realm.

back in the day a 'good thread' spanned a very many pages. very many.
@Th(insertfunnyi)eve: COME AT ME BRO... miss you tbh. <3

@Necrachiles: You make me want to transfer to Bleeding Hollow. <3

You should.

Also, the strange "I" in my name is dotted with an up-arrow. Its purpose is to subtly act as an indication of my superiority to the entire WoW playerbase.
Naw the people there hate me. FYI they hate you too, you are just too dumb to notice but, it's k you're still special to me.
01/03/2011 12:57 PMPosted by Py
Naw the people there hate me. FYI they hate you too, you are just too dumb to notice but, it's k you're still special to me.

I'm actually revered amongst the population of the realm for being the greatest Assassin to ever inhabit it.
I doubt it.

Find me on Rivendare, so I can talk to you...
01/03/2011 1:41 PMPosted by Py
I doubt it.

Find me on Rivendare, so I can talk to you...

That triple-dot suggests a matter of urgency. Was Kyle killed in a bus crash?

No. But seriously. You're not on.