9/13M <Battle Hardened> LF RANGED!

Wyrmrest Accord
1 2 3 15 Next
<Battle Hardened> is a PVE/PVP guild on the Wyrmrest Accord server of World of Warcraft. With a close-knit group of friends, we boast a heroic/mythic raid team, a competitive RBG team, and a friendly atmosphere for all.

<Battle Hardened> Schedule:
(All times listed are PST)
* Tuesday 6-9pm server - Mythic Progression
* Wednesday 6-9 server - Mythic Progression
Friday 6-9 server - Bear Kingdom (Raid Team 2) Heroic HFC
Saturday 6-9 server - Bear Kingdom (Raid Team 2) Heroic HFC
Sunday 6-9 server - Mythic Team Heroics (Archi, etc) / Moose Mounts
Monday 6-9 server - Optional Guild Roleplay
* Denotes mandatory raid nights for raiders

"Mandatory" implies that if you're on the roster and haven't said you'll be absent, we'll see you there. We hold a strict understanding that RL>WOW, so if you can't make it, don't stress! Just communicate with us!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Raiding with <Battle Hardened>

Those of us within the guild come from varying degrees of experience in raiding. Some have been a part of huge raiding guilds, while others have either lacked a set team or just started playing WoW not that long ago.

As a group, we are focused on moving forward through content and overcoming any obstacle that may be presented to our raid team, regardless of prior experience. Our members are dedicated to assisting each other and tackling bosses together, with an emphasis on everyone giving 110% effort to each and every kill.

Current Progression:
13/13 Normal HFC
13/13 Heroic HFC
9/13 Mythic HFC

We are currently looking for:
Warlock (Any) - HIGH
Hunter (MM) - HIGH
Rogue (Combat/Sub) - Medium

All new raiders will need to complete a raid trial with us, usually held on a Tuesday night. Permanent core raid spots will not be guaranteed to any prospective raiders until after the trial is completed, regardless of iLvl or prior experience.

Those looking to join the guild family as a social member in preparation for Legion are encouraged to speak to an officer. Please bear in mind that it is too far out to guarantee raid spots for the next xpac..

Additional Information
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns about <Battle Hardened>, please do not hesitate to get in contact with any of our officers.

Guild Master - Shalathe/Valannia (valannia#1629)
Co-GM - Medyr/Lyress
Officers - Charnoble, Azraxil, Riley (mole#1231)

If you are interested in learning more about our guild, please visit battlehardened.shivtr.com or seek out one of our officers in-game!

Updated 6/24/16

HEROIC ARCHIMONDE INFO

Please check out our thread regarding BH's Grove Warden (Moose Mount) Carries for more info.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/20743735278

If you're interested in purchasing a moose mount run, please send in-game mail to Shalathe or add valannia#1629 on btag!
bump
Right now we're still looking for at least

- One tank
- One or two healers
- Caster dps

Others are certainly welcome as well, but these are what we are most looking for in order to start raiding ASAP.
We're going to go ahead and start raiding tonight at 6pm server. For the spots we're missing, we'll be pugging people from WRA and through group finder.

If you would like to join us tonight for our heroic run, please get in touch with me on valannia#1629, and we'll happily bring you along!
Tonight we ran our first BRF run. In two hours, BH was able to clear five heroic bosses. We're hoping that Sunday during our normal run that it doesn't take as long to fill spots, and we're able to progress further.

If you're interested, get in touch with me on here or in-game!
Is this the same battle hardened that used to be horde?
05/28/2015 11:32 PMPosted by Fatmike
Is this the same battle hardened that used to be horde?

We took a break for awhile when our RBG leader deployed. When he got back, we decided to focus on raiding and moved Alliance-side.

Most of our PVP is now casual, though we are trying to get a full 10man RBG team to finish out this season on Fridays. Right now we have eight people that consistently run with us every week through friends from old guilds and cross-server pugs.

When the next season drops (which I heard will be in two weeks?) we'll be actively pushing rating on Fridays, in addition to our raid schedule on Tues/Thurs.

Of course, you don't have to PVP to raid with us, and you don't have to raid with us to PVP either. Those who choose to play in both fields are more than welcome though!

Classes we're actively recruiting for our RBG Team next season:
Disc Priest
Mage/Lock
Dk TC (if our current TC goes on his MW instead)

Classes we're actively recruiting for our Heroic Raid Team:
Disc Priest
Mage/Lock
1 other non-druid healer
Bump
New tier will be dropping soon now is a perfect time to join up and prepare for it.
Last night we did our weekly RBG run. Multiple people hit 1700 on their alts, so we're looking forward to cranking out rating on our mains next season. If you are interested in RBGing with us in the future, now is a good time to find your niche in our ranks, so we can start next season with a bang.

Of course, we're also still looking for a few core spots for our raid team. Right now it looks like one healer (sham/pally/monk pref) and a lock would be perfect.
Still looking to round out our raiding roster. We are in need of ONE HEALER (sham/pally/monk pref).

We're raiding tonight, a normal run to gear up some of our newer members. Invites are going out at 5:50, and we're starting trash at 6pm server. If you're on the fence, or want to see what we're like before you join, come join us!

Our heroic runs will resume on Tuesday at 6pm server as well. We're looking to start getting our guild credit for killing these bosses soon, and hopefully that will be this week!
<Battle Hardened> is now 7/10normal and 5/10H in our first week. Our raiders are 9/10H, so really we're just being held back by number of people.

We desperately need healers in order to actually push content.

If you're interested in a raid spot, even if we have to gear you up and/or teach you the fights, please head over to battlehardened.shivtr.com and fill out an app (it's only three questions, just to see where you are and what you're looking for out of our guild) so we can get started getting you into the team!
Wow this thread seems a bit one-sided. Guess I'll add some flavor :) On a serious note those looking to raid Mythic don't think you will find a better guild to do so in.
Hello, I'm a former member of this server and have been interested in transferring back but the lack of PvE presence has been a major reason I haven't. I submitted a more detailed inquiry on the website.

I'm interested and would like to talk in more detail in game if you're still looking. My battletag is Drey#1573.

Unfortunately heading out for the night and may not be able to get in contact with you til tomorrow.
Welcome back, even if you are all fatty* Alliance now :)

* Horde scientists theorize that obesity is rampant amongst the Alliance due to a high carbohydrate diet, along with consumption of large amounts of alcohol and a propensity for the Alliance to sit in comfy chairs in taverns throughout their lands.
06/01/2015 05:54 PMPosted by Nakhu

* Horde scientists theorize that obesity is rampant amongst the Alliance due to a high carbohydrate diet, along with consumption of large amounts of alcohol and a propensity for the Alliance to sit in comfy chairs in taverns throughout their lands.

Oh Nahku, you're just jealous that all those spikes don't have cushions on them. ;)

And if you ever decide that you want to come back Alliance, you're always welcome to PVP with us!

Til then, we'll see you on the road in Ashran*.

* Probably not, because does anyone actually do Ashran anymore now that they nerfed the CP?
06/01/2015 06:19 PMPosted by Shalathe
06/01/2015 05:54 PMPosted by Nakhu

Oh Nahku, you're just jealous that all those spikes don't have cushions on them. ;)

And if you ever decide that you want to come back Alliance, you're always welcome to PVP with us!

Til then, we'll see you on the road in Ashran*.

* Probably not, because does anyone actually do Ashran anymore now that they nerfed the CP?

Thanks. I may have to put on that blue tabard (that makes my butt look big) if I'm ever to find an even somewhat consistant RBG group...
06/01/2015 06:33 PMPosted by Nakhu
I may have to put on that blue tabard (that makes my butt look big) if I'm ever to find an even somewhat consistant RBG group...

We do set group RBGs on Fridays from 6pm server til we get sick of each other. Raid days are Tues/Thurs/optional Sunday, but any other day we run arenas and yolos and run around massacring people. You're always welcome with us!
Bump cause I want to
Added you in game. [Both, Gondo and Shalathe]