Upcoming Live Q&A with Ion Hazzikostas

General Discussion
1 2 3 25 Next
On Saturday, June 6th, at 2:00 PM Pacific time, I'll be sitting down with Lead Game Designer Ion "Watcher" Hazzikostas to answer your questions about Warlords of Draenor -- including the upcoming 6.2 Content Patch, as well as lessons we've learned throughout Warlords of Draenor's development.

We'll be sharing more information, including how to submit your questions, in a full announcement on Monday, but wanted to give the community as much advance notice as possible regarding the date and time of this upcoming Q&A. We'll see you there!
so eager to see how he dances around flight or dismisses the playerbase
05/26/2015 04:06 PMPosted by Kelgash
so eager to see how he dances around flight or dismisses the playerbase

They will undoubtedly completely ignore such questions unfortunately.
so eager to hear more about how great the pruning was.
we're gonna need a looooooot of popcorn
So this is your response? A Q+A 10 days from now?

/shakes head
Why is it okay for someone to log in for a short period of time and do garrison chores, but it's not okay for a person to log in and fly somewhere to do a quick quest or daily?
How much popcorn am I going to need for this one?
... this isn't locked? *grabs popcorn and just waaaaaits*

But yes, way to ignore all the myriad threads about the major issue, instead posting this.
Lore & Watcher - thank you for making yourselves available for questions!

I think most people would agree that the whole flying uproar is rooted in deeper concerns re: communication and the game's direction overall, so it's nice to see you taking initiative to have an open discussion on this (...and on a weekend nonetheless!).
Hey Lore, Thanks for getting this together, looking forward to watching it! Whats up with it being so far away?
I uh..../sigh
You guys are being very rude for them going out of their way to do a Q&A with us.
It's going to take them two weeks to prepare seeded questions and formulate smug responses that borderline mock their own player base.

Wow.....your development time has really taken a dip.
05/26/2015 04:12 PMPosted by Lakuo
... this isn't locked? *grabs popcorn and just waaaaaits*

But yes, way to ignore all the myriad threads about the major issue, instead posting this.

It's intentional. It's a faux olive branch to the community that is timed well in light of both the coming patch and the recent developments.
05/26/2015 04:15 PMPosted by Ducky
You guys are being very rude for them going out of their way to do a Q&A with us.

I'm pretty sure they are getting paid for their time or it is in their contracts that they have to do a certain amount of community outreach. They aren't doing this because they are feeling magnanimous.
Pre-approved questions.

Can't wait to hear more about pet battles, further refinement to flight paths and how scaling loot in HFC is such a wonderful and inventive idea.
Haha, You gonna give him the softball questions? Probably just cherry pick them.
05/26/2015 04:15 PMPosted by Ducky

It's hardly out of their way, its just a PR stunt to try and alleviate the massive outcry from people that are against the idea of no flying, nothing more. That is of course assuming they even touch upon the subject given that its going to be "pre approved" questions.