Restoration Shaman Warlord Crafted?

Shaman
What do you all suggest is the best Warlord crafted set of 3 for a Resto Shaman? if I am completely brand spanking new to 100. I will be upgrading all 3 to 685/675 depending on the item and looking to keep them for awhile while I gear.

I keep leaning towards the Caster Axe/Shield with a Neck but I feel like being 675 item level I would be better off getting non tier items at 685 itemlevel for more Stats in the long run.
I went with neck (685, 4/4) and the Winged Hourglass (2/4) so far. I think Spirit is your most desirable stat until you get more gear. I haven't decided on a third crafted item yet.
I have a cloak, Weapon, off hand, and Winged hourglass. I made them weeks ago, and haven't had anything drop in those slots to replace them. I feel like on my priest my crafts stuff is going to be replaces far more quickly.
i crafted almost every piece at some point. the hardest to replace were my trinkets. you can do the darkmoon trink and the alchemy trink. boots would be a good option, as the crafted are BiS if you don't do mythic raiding. something else to consider- if they didn't change this- is crafting the caster shield as a 4th. off hands didn't count towards the 3 so if that's still true, go for it.
05/26/2015 07:44 AMPosted by Fookì
i crafted almost every piece at some point. the hardest to replace were my trinkets. you can do the darkmoon trink and the alchemy trink. boots would be a good option, as the crafted are BiS if you don't do mythic raiding. something else to consider- if they didn't change this- is crafting the caster shield as a 4th. off hands didn't count towards the 3 so if that's still true, go for it.

Off-hands shield doesn't count towards the 3 crafting item limit? Whoa!
Yea no off hand (non-weapon) items count, if they did then any 2 handed weapon would need to count as 2 crafted items. Enjoy.