Here's our finished HORDE bathroom remodel!!

General Discussion
Prev 1 10 11 12 23 Next
I would love to pay you to use that awesome bathroom.
Half of an Elf forest was chopped down to make that Bathroom...

Job Well Done!
01/07/2011 4:53 AMPosted by Blackwülf
You must have spent some SERIOUS wife credit to do that.

Are you kidding?? My wife is as avid a WoW gamer as I am; we've been playing World of Warcraft together for nearly five years now! She came up with the original idea, and we developed the plan together from there.
lets hope you dont have to move anytime ever or your boned, way to use you head on that one.
while one the one hand its kind of interesting, on the other hand its really really sad...
You need to get some custom made toilet paper that has horde insignias printed on each sheet for your guests to use when you have company :P
You did an amazing job!
Oh my god. This is awesome. Do my house next!!!
thats pretty legit
01/02/2011 4:44 PMPosted by Shadue
There goes the resale value of your house...

This.
How does that bathroom do anything but IMPROVE the resale value?

If I was looking to buy a home, that bathroom would be the primary selling point. A few changes here and there and it could easily be converted into an Alliance themed room.

Excellent work, you guys!
You need to have an Orc voice yell "For the Horde" everytime you flush.
You need to have an Orc voice yell "For the Horde" everytime you flush.
01/07/2011 6:11 AMPosted by Zansera
lets hope you dont have to move anytime ever or your boned, way to use you head on that one.

Right, 'cause after puttin' in an addition and redesigning it from the studs out, slappin' on a couple coats of paint and changin' out the fixtures would just be beyond 'em.

Seriously, it'd take a day to make that bathroom look as bland as dry toast again if they had to. In the meantime they get to live in a playroom for grownups.
This is so awesome. Unfortunately, it's so cool I'd be reluctant to pee there. You should build another bathroom right next to it.