[H - RP] <The Stonewind Tribe>

Moon Guard
1 2 3 24 Next
Winds of Change for the Stonewind

The winds bear our names. The stones know our steps. The sacred lands we hail from have molded us into a galewind that sweeps over our enemies with unbound fury.

However, as our homeland has been slowly decimated by the Venture Co. we have lost many of our brave warriors and family members. The Stonewind Tribe is in need of new blood, and while our elders do not care for this thought, we open our arms to new Shu’halo in need of a home and a cause. For those that seek to protect our people, to bring peace back to our kind and a better home for our young.

The winds of change are coming, and we stand steady as the mountains we hail from. Do you have a heart strong enough for the Stonewind Tribe?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lLt2g-WZabY

Who are we?
We are a quickly growing guild that is focused on internal guild Roleplay based in the Stonetalon Mountains. We are a Shu’halo based Tribal guild with a focus on the Tauren people as a whole, as well as cleaning up our IC homeland. We have several weekly events on calendar and various other events as well as spur-of-the-moment RP. We are always seeking new members to build up our ranks.

See our Wiki page here: http://moon-guard.wikia.com/wiki/Stonewind_Tribe

What we need
You! We have many weekly events, and a strong, active roster, and several officers in place. We can always use more players wanting to join with us, participate, and enjoy!

What we offer
We have over one hundred members and growing! We have several weekly RP events including a weekly Storytelling in Thunder Bluff open to everyone! Storytelling has been very successful so far! We have weekly hunting, roll battles, tea time, and more!

We have guild repairs for all members and many willing to help with all aspect of the game. We have many leveling and also several at 110 doing Mythics and more. We are currently raiding casually.

What we plan to do
We have campaigns underway on the Broken Isles, and other events that take place back on Kalimdor! Every quarter we co-host the Dance of the Earthmother with other Tauren Tribes to celebrate the change of the seasons.

How to join the Stonewind Tribe:
An IC "interview" is required to join (an RP lead up to the character asking to/being invited to join the Tribe.
You will also need to sign up on our website: Stonewind.shivtr.com

Contact an Elder in-game or email Taeana at Taeana.Palehorn@gmail.com for more information!

Check out the website for planned calendar events, all of which are open to anyone to attend!
Just as before, I support the Stonewind Tribe in the best capacity that I can think of!
*Pokes thread with briarthorn stick*
Glory to the Earthmother!

Glory to the Horde!

Glory to the Stonewind!
*Puts thread on her packing kodo, and carries it to front page*
PAGE THREE!

HERESY!
*Puts thread on her packing kodo*

*Gives thunk a jug of firewater*

*Brinks Thunk the Drunk with thread to page one*
Wonderful idea and guild website. I'm very interested in joining and will peck out an application tomorrow!
Hope to see you around, Odibo!
Yey! So many new people! So much excitement! So much YEY!
Tired... Sore... Ache...

~.~

BUT! At least I got the house clean!

^.^

'er... cleaner...

>.>

Cleanish?

<.<

Screw it! I tried!

>.<
It puts the thread on the firstpage,
or it gets the hose again!
Once again, I am called upon to the front page.
And once again, I heed the call of my Tribe.
NO!
Page one!
Get there! *Cracks whip!*
Bumpin this thread cuz I'm a taur at heart.
Headache...
Tired...

Bump for guild thread...
Nice seeing you guys at recent rp events, it's great to see an active tauren group!
Bump for the cool kids!
Cant wait to attend the festival this weekend!
Speaking of, I need to make a thread for that!