I honestly enjoy this game

General Discussion
This forum is a breeding ground of negativity for the most part. The return of flying announcement brought some happiness back but still people complain. I'm not saying this expansion is flawless (believe me I see the problems) but honestly I just like playing this game. I've been playing for 9 years and really don't see myself stopping anytime soon unless they shut the servers down.

No real point of this post. I came back to playing this lock that had been my main for years. I haven't touched him in about 8-9 months and just felt good to play the class again.
I've been enjoying it to. I have a hard time understanding why so many forum posters hate it so, I suppose they'd rather type on the forums then actually play. :3
I enjoy parts of it but I'm still going to talk about things that are wrong. It's no good ignoring them just because things could be worse. If someone was standing on your head you'd ask them to move. You wouldn't just lie there and be grateful that at least they weren't wearing running spikes.
I enjoy aspects of this game, primarily that there are friends on it that still play.
I'd never fallen in and out of love with an expansion so quickly.

But 6.2 begins to correct some of the problems with irrelevant dungeons, makes apexis gear not entirely useless, recycles the game's old content in a clever way like they've talked about for years, and introduces what looks like a hella raid.

Unfortunately it expands on the gross mission table Facebook gameplay with new ship followers and oil gathering requirements. The mission table drag and drop gameplay is the biggest problem in this expansion, IMO.

But 6.2 does look like it has potential.
06/12/2015 06:19 PMPosted by Lucrend
but honestly I just like playing this game. I've been playing for 9 years and really don't see myself stopping anytime soon unless they shut the servers down.

No real point of this post. I came back to playing this lock that had been my main for years. I haven't touched him in about 8-9 months and just felt good to play the class again.

We honestly enjoy hearing that. :)
06/12/2015 06:32 PMPosted by Magnarok
I enjoy parts of it but I'm still going to talk about things that are wrong. It's no good ignoring them just because things could be worse. If someone was standing on your head you'd ask them to move. You wouldn't just lie there and be grateful that at least they weren't wearing running spikes.

"Wrong" is a subjective opinion. People these days are so self righteous. The reality is there is no "right" answer and there has never been one. Just enjoy it or don't your choice, if you want to complain by all means, but don't pretend there's a right and wrong.
I enjoy parts of it but I'm still going to talk about things that are wrong.

It's probably trite to say it at this point, but we sincerely welcome input from players who enjoy the game and want to help us make it even better.

I just don't understand comparing a game that we suppose to play for enjoyment to someone standing on your head. I mean if you truly feel wow does not deliver entertainment then unsub and explain the reasoning (hopefully not in rage format). If the game becomes a chore to log into then its time to find something else.

This is a MASSIVE world that was created over many years and I still enjoy logging in. I may run around the Undercity tonight some....I haven't been there in what feels like ages.
06/12/2015 06:38 PMPosted by Zarhym

It's probably trite to say it at this point, but we sincerely welcome input from players who enjoy the game and want to help us make it even better.

Yo! Can we get the following additions to the game:

a) Class Change Service
b) Additional Character Slots Per Realm (at a minimum, we should have 22 slots per realm: 2 factions, 2 genders, and 11 classes)
c) Purchasable Character Slots
d) World Revamp
e) Battle.net VOIP (paid and free)
f) Guild Hosting via Blizzard (paid and free)
g) Reserved
You likely see so much negativity on the forums because a large majority of players simply don't visit the forums. Of those who do visit the forums, they're allowed access to (within reason) voice their complaints and discuss their opinions with others of the community. The players enjoying the game are likely inside the game actually playing, without thinking of going to the forums or don't have an interest in doing so.

This expansion has, for a lot of people, been more of a disappointment than something to get excited for. There are a lot of things about it that have disappointed me, and things that have also been done well in my opinion.
I enjoy the forum more than the game.

If I was being perfectly honest I've been paying my subscription just so I can post on the forum for months. I cancelled the day of the polygon interview but here I am, back again, .. 2 weeks of no forum access sucked.

Well now, I need a pink copy of this hat and some nice pink frilly shoulders.

That will immensely improve the game.

Because I'll be having fun.
06/12/2015 06:44 PMPosted by Muletia
I enjoy the forum more than the game.

If I was being perfectly honest I've been paying my subscription just so I can post on the forum for months. I cancelled the day of the polygon interview but here I am, back again, .. 2 weeks of no forum access sucked.

like what the heck.
The REAL reason I still play is that I am addicted and can't seem to walk away. I wish I could quit you.
06/12/2015 06:45 PMPosted by Clarity
like what the heck

I've made lots of friends in game who I communicated with through the various lounge threads on the forum. I missed chatting with them.
well, if you don't like the game and want to quit, you can tell people who matter your concerns directly - seems like a poor incentive, but that is how blizzard has set it up
I play out of habit, and have enjoyment from time to time. It's sometime to occupy time.

Don't worry, this wasn't me having a grumble about stuff. I'm feeling pretty positive about things at the moment actually. Just a general response to people who get upset about people being negative on the forums. It's only because we want to keep enjoying WoW. I really do love this game and I just want it to keep knocking my socks off.